• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Destroy the bedrock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*confesses love to the bedrock, bedrock falls in love. Takes bedrock on dates, takes bedrock to see the world and tell it the wonders of what will happen. Tells bedrock I will always love it no matter what. Takes bedrock on a private jet and proposes, then jumps off the plane yelling 'I never loved you, you're too dense!' and the plane has no pilot as I was the pilot* Still a better love story then Twilight.

Yay, more stuff. Okay. The bedrock is forced to watch an entire marathon of Barbie movies (not so unlike me right now :( so sad)

*boots up the bedrock*
*bedrock shows BSOD*

ded

*exposes the bedrock to the harsh reality of today's world*
But it was so innocent! D:

*writes bedrock in the death note*
At least you're using this power for good and not terrorizing the world.

*exposes bedrock to TPP chat*
Brutal

*slaps the bedrock with a wet fish*
Shlip, shlap, shlap away all day

*Gets Mega Metagross to attack the bedrock*
Steel beats Rock, IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE

*confesses love to the bedrock, bedrock falls in love. Takes bedrock on dates, takes bedrock to see the world and tell it the wonders of what will happen. Tells bedrock I will always love it no matter what. Takes bedrock on a private jet and proposes, then jumps off the plane yelling 'I never loved you, you're too dense!' and the plane has no pilot as I was the pilot* Still a better love story then Twilight.
You hurt the bedrock's feelings! and allowed it to crash in an airplane, but that's not important

Yay, more stuff. Okay. The bedrock is forced to watch an entire marathon of Barbie movies (not so unlike me right now :( so sad)
Oh the horror!

Lapras, use Sheer Cold on the bedrock!
Unfortunately Sheer Cold missed its target. D:

*Join forces with Tommy Wiseau to create a ungodly bad film that leaves the bedrock in huge disgust*
The world does not need another one of those. One was hilariously bad enough.

Force the bedrock to watch Battlefield Earth.
The bedrock can't take much more of this film-related torture!

*gives bedrock the Black Spot*
The bedrock is innocent I tell you!

*sends bedrock to bed without any tea*
You cruel person!

*boots up the bedrock*
*bedrock shows BSOD*

ded
Yeah, the bedrock is not very technologically advanced. He's from the Stone Age afterall.

Puts the bedrock on eBay
I bet a terrible rock abuser buys it.

CONGRATULATIONS, YOU DESTROYED THE BED ROCK!

This time, the Bedrock will have 5000 HP. Go!

*Sends a swarm of Metroids with the Metroid Prime at the helm after the bedrock*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom