• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Destroy the bedrock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only Read This If Your Old Enough

Contains Mature Things Such As Violence and Creepy Things

I invite the bedrock over to bake cupcakes, and I give him a cupcake that puts him to sleep, when he wakes up im in a dress made out of other bedrocks and start killing the bedrock with a chainsaw slowly so its more painful, I use his guts for my cupcakes, his skin as a brand new doll, and the rest i ate, it was yummy

WE ARE GOING TO NEED A NEW TALLIER, IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME ONE VM ME, NEW TALLIERS ARE ALWAYS WELCOMED!

*Makes Jigglypuff sing to the the bedrock. The bedrock falls asleep and then Jigglypuff draws a Hilter mustache on the bedrock`s face.*

I catch the bedrock in a master ball and forever have it stay in my PC

*Gets (OoT) Ganon to attack the bedrock*
So long as it's not phantom ganon. If you stand on the corners you're immune to the first phase attacks. And the second bit is easy. Far more so than the diabolical cubus sisters, bane of my life and haunters of my 8-year-old nightmares.
With that:
*gets diabolical cubus sisters to "play" with the bedrock, thus trapping it in a world of purple potions and hell on a boat*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom