• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Details about Pikachu distribution event for Japan announced: Will be available at Ae

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Details about Pikachu distribution event for Japan announced: Will be available at Aeon Malls, ...

Details about the Pikachu event which will be distributed at Aeon Malls and Aeon Stores on June 15 have been announced. It has the moves Mega Kick, Quick Attack, Electro Ball, and Double Team.

Read more on Bulbanews

Rocky505

Reaction score
Re: Details about Pikachu distribution event for Japan announced: Will be available a

Why Mega Kick? I can get a Mega Kick Pikachu right now on my Leaf Green and send it over to XY. There are many other kick moves they could've given it.

Farfetchd the Vigilante

Straight, No Chaser
Reaction score
Re: Details about Pikachu distribution event for Japan announced: Will be available a

Why Mega Kick? I can get a Mega Kick Pikachu right now on my Leaf Green and send it over to XY. There are many other kick moves they could've given it.
FIFA/ CocaCola World Cup is coming up. Pokemon is the Japaneese mascot.

lovandra

Almost always on Tapatalk.
Reaction score

PIKACHU is Japanesse' mascot.

But will be kawaii to see each Japanesse player have their own mini pokemon mascot, maybe sewed in their jersey/shirt. We have more than enough pokemon for everyone.

Still they never too fancy with special pokemon distribution in XY. Maybe to avoid madness of fans that can't get one.

Rocky505

Reaction score

I know that. But there are many other kicking moves they could've given Pikachu like I stated before.