• Please check out our recent thread on handling different opinions and toxic behavior here.
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Dewott vs. Floatzel

Dewott vs. Floatzel

• Total voters
Reaction score
vs.

It's the battle of the otters! The samurai otter and the Weasel-Otter.

Who is the better battler?
Who is cooler?
Who would you want to have?
Who has a cooler head tuft?
Who has the better design?
Who do you like best overall?
Scalchop or Floatation Sac?

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!!
Reaction score
Dewott . Floatzel was not as cool as Buizel while Dewott is an improvement over Oshawott.

Reaction score
Though I like both, I guess I like Dewott a little better. I still voted for both.

back to the start
Reaction score
Dewott looks cooler and has the added bonus of having another evolutionary stage (which happens to be even more kickass)). Not to mention that, design-wise, Floatzel is a bit of a step down from Buizel.

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
Dewott has a better design, and its evolutions are stronger than Floatzel's.

Link animated Avatar FTW!
Reaction score
I voted Dewott because he looks cooler than Floatzel.

Reaction score
Dewott's got the better design and is overall a better Pokémon with a great evolution.

Reaction score
:lol: @ no votes for Floatzel xD
But I vote for Dewott because Floatzel just really gets on my nerves for some reason. I just hate it's design, it's cry, and everything about it.

Something for nothing
Reaction score
Dewott as I just hate Floatzel and Dewott is epic!

Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Dewott, by far.

Dewott is the evolved form of my favorite unovian starter. Floatzel is the evolved form of the WORST pokémon owned by Ash in DP saga, IMO.

Reaction score
Both because they have both been in my ingame teams (Floatzel in Diamond, Dewott in White) and I couldn`t choose. Also, why not Floatzel vs. Samurott?

Wibbly-Wobbly Blastywasty
Reaction score
Dewott because it looks cooler. If it were Buizel vs. Dewott, that would be a different story because Buizel is, IMO, better looking than Floatzel.

CANT LET YOU DO THAT !!!
Reaction score
Both because they have both been in my ingame teams (Floatzel in Diamond, Dewott in White) and I couldn`t choose. Also, why not Floatzel vs. Samurott?
Because Samurott is not an otter , it's a sea lion instead.

Dewott because it looks cooler. If it were Buizel vs. Dewott, that would be a different story because Buizel is, IMO, better looking than Floatzel.
For Buizel Vs. Dewott , it would be a tie , in this , Dewott because Floatzel is dissapointing.

Take me for the walk
Reaction score
Dewott. I think the idea of a ninja sea lion is random and therefore awesome. I also like how it looks like it has shorts; just like Lucario ^_^