• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Dewott VS Prinplup

Dewott would win in an aesthetic competition. I, however, voted for Prinplup, simply because of its evolution into Empoleon. I feel Empoleon would win in a battle against Samurott. The combination of Steel and Water is a very interesting one.

I like Prinplup. I like Penguins. And I have no idea what Dewott is.

I vote Dewott , he is the only middle-stage Water starter I have ever liked , While Croconaw is the only one I hated. So for me :

Dewott > Wartortle > Prinplup=Marshtomp >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Croconaw

I really hate Oshawott, but Dewott's another story. Can't say I like Prinplup because, eventhough its design does meet "emperor penguins", I can't say I'm fond of its evolutionary line at all. So, voted for Dewott. Plus Dewott has like, the funnest japanese name to say, ever! 8D Futachimaru! Futachimaru! Futachimaru! Futachimaru!

You can't go wrong with an otter with two scalchops, which is more awesome than a penguin with buttons. I like how Dewott has moustache whiskers, because that makes him awesome.

Thanks for reading.

You can't go wrong with an otter with two scalchops, which is more awesome than a penguin with buttons. I like how Dewott has moustache whiskers, because that makes him awesome.

Thanks for reading.

Someone give this guy some money . We got a winner =D

Samurai Otter FTW.

Dewott would win in an aesthetic competition. I, however, voted for Prinplup, simply because of its evolution into Empoleon. I feel Empoleon would win in a battle against Samurott. The combination of Steel and Water is a very interesting one.
Hate to break it to you but Samurott knows Revenge. Know matter how many hard hits Empoleon gives to that Sea lion the super effective Fighting move Revenge will take its role to knock that Penguin out cold ;}

Hate to break it to you but Samurott knows Revenge. Know matter how many hard hits Empoleon gives to that Sea lion the super effective Fighting move Revenge will take its role to knock that Penguin out cold ;}

A 80 base-power Grass Knot from Empoleon can hurt a lot too.

Dewott > Prinplup

BUT

Piplup/Empoleon >>>>>>>>>>> Oshawott/Samurott

Empoleon is my favorite pokémon, but...
I voted in Dewott, because it has an awesome design.

Prinplup is weird... =S

Dewott > Prinplup
BUT

This.

Dewott > Prinplup

BUT

I agree with this, I guess. I don't know how much I like Samurott, though I'm certainly no fan of the name. (Oshawott is a great name though.)

Dewott is cooler than Prinplup though.

Dewott's appearance is tidier than Prinplup's, and I prefer his evolutions to Empoleon.

Dewott has a better design, it's faster, I mean, sure, Prinplup learns Metal Claw, but evolve Dewott, and Megahorn away!

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom