• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Contest Dewott VS Prinplup

Primplup out of pity. Besides, I think Oshawott and its evolutions, although awesome, are overrated and robbed the Tepig line's fans. It's not its fault that it's a arguably ugly pig and the third Fire/Fighting starter!

Okay, maybe it is, but still.

For me, this is no contest.

Dewott has a great design, an awesome blade and better stats. I also like saying, "Do what?"

Prinplup's design is inferior to it's preevo and evo, it only has flippers, and it's movepool fails to compliment it's SP.ATK.

tl;dr Dewott

I honestly prefer Dewott. It's my favorite part of its otherwise mediocre line, whereas for me Prinplup is the least memorable of its otherwise epic line.

Dewott absolutely!
Its really one of my favorite Pokemon of all time, now. I mean... A samurai otter! There isn't a single thing about that that isn't awesome. And my Samurott is my absolute powerhouse now.
Dewott has one of the best designs theres ever been, while Prinplup has one of the worst.

Dewott is cuter and more adorable, ohhhh (o^-^o)
But I'm not a girl who likes unicorns, rainbows and candies.. pfft!
So I choose.. oh go no... Dewott because it's just so adorable ^-^; pfft!

Dewott, hands down. A samurai otter versus an emperor penguin in-training? I think most people would know who the victor is. :)

Dewott looks much better. The empoleon line looks plain boring to me and when I played with the line, I just got frustrated with Prinplup. So, my vote goes to dewott. Those idiots should have made samurott look like dewott as well.

prinplup all the way hes so epic and awesome!!! dewott is stupid and evolves into a bird seal unicorn

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom