• Hey guys! Have you heard? We now have popup
    Yes, Popups!
    messages for your forum posts. Learn more about it here!
  • To keep up with the hype driven by Sword and Shield's release, we are taking applications for new moderators in our Current Events: Sword and Shield as well as Anime and Manga sections. Applications are due by November 26th.

For more information, see this thread.We hope you all consider joining our team!
  • We hope you're enjoying Sword and Shield so far! So that everyone can enjoy it and not be spoiled, please keep the all story spoilers and any images from the games in the appropriate sections or in spoiler tags until January 3rd.

Since spoiler tags are not allowed in signatures, please do not put images from the games in your signature either. You can list the names of new Pokémon if you want to list your team in your signature.

GEN VI: Dex completion

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Id love to finish my national dex but after getting 628 pokemon Ive kinda gotten weary from the catching training and breeding for the rest. I would love to do trade backs for the rest I need so I can get the shiny charm. ^^ I dont wish to keep these just get the entries. :) also let me know what you would like in return

HUGE Thank you to Daniel4wood! Will pm you for those legends you need as soon as they are cloned ^^

Another BIG Thank you to Ellenflandey for helping me get the rest. :) Will pm you both when your shiny legends have been cloned.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hey Crazyyoshi I can breed you most of these if you wanted to keep them!

Or if not I've got most of these I can do trade backs for.

Do you happen to have entei, raikou, suicune, Lugia, ho-oh ?

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Hey Crazyyoshi I can breed you most of these if you wanted to keep them!

Or if not I've got most of these I can do trade backs for.

Do you happen to have entei, raikou, suicune, Lugia, ho-oh ?
I do but I didnt plan on trading them. Suicune and entei are still with a friend of mine and she has been to busy to trade them back as of yet. if you just need dex entries on raikou lugia and ho-oh though I can help with that. :)

Reaction score
We're friends already just pop up and give me a trade request and I'll get to work on the trade backs

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Ok thank you so much ^^ I can trade back three of the ones you needed as well okies. Raikou lugia and ho-oh. for all the help I can clone them later if you like them for keeps. that is if you dont mind clones.

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
yep they will be. cant do that yet though cause I need my sisters 3ds to clone them, but I can pm you when I do have them cloned for you. :)

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Still looking for the rest on the list up there :) Hope to get the dex fully complete soon. will try to get some done myself in the meantime.

-
Reaction score
Still looking for the rest on the list up there :) Hope to get the dex fully complete soon. will try to get some done myself in the meantime.
I got a living dex so I can totally help you Yoshi. EDIT: Done now trade when ready.

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
I got a living dex so I can totally help you Yoshi. EDIT: Done now trade when ready.
ty that would be great! ^^ I'll be on in a few minutes. anything you may want for helping? like more clones or something? XD (cloning will have to wait till later tonight though when I can use my sisters 3ds :D)

-
Reaction score
ty that would be great! ^^ I'll be on in a few minutes. anything you may want for helping? like more clones or something? XD (cloning will have to wait till later tonight though when I can use my sisters 3ds :D)
Sure clone. Shiny legend again?

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
sure what one would you like? ^^ just let me know in pm kk ;D