• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

GEN VI: Dex completion

Crazyyoshi

Pokemon Breeder
Reaction score
Id love to finish my national dex but after getting 628 pokemon Ive kinda gotten weary from the catching training and breeding for the rest. I would love to do trade backs for the rest I need so I can get the shiny charm. ^^ I dont wish to keep these just get the entries. :) also let me know what you would like in return

HUGE Thank you to Daniel4wood! Will pm you for those legends you need as soon as they are cloned ^^

Another BIG Thank you to Ellenflandey for helping me get the rest. :) Will pm you both when your shiny legends have been cloned.

Last edited:
Hey Crazyyoshi I can breed you most of these if you wanted to keep them!

Or if not I've got most of these I can do trade backs for.

Do you happen to have entei, raikou, suicune, Lugia, ho-oh ?

Hey Crazyyoshi I can breed you most of these if you wanted to keep them!

Or if not I've got most of these I can do trade backs for.

Do you happen to have entei, raikou, suicune, Lugia, ho-oh ?

I do but I didnt plan on trading them. Suicune and entei are still with a friend of mine and she has been to busy to trade them back as of yet. if you just need dex entries on raikou lugia and ho-oh though I can help with that. :)

We're friends already just pop up and give me a trade request and I'll get to work on the trade backs

Ok thank you so much ^^ I can trade back three of the ones you needed as well okies. Raikou lugia and ho-oh. for all the help I can clone them later if you like them for keeps. that is if you dont mind clones.

yep they will be. cant do that yet though cause I need my sisters 3ds to clone them, but I can pm you when I do have them cloned for you. :)

Still looking for the rest on the list up there :) Hope to get the dex fully complete soon. will try to get some done myself in the meantime.

Still looking for the rest on the list up there :) Hope to get the dex fully complete soon. will try to get some done myself in the meantime.

I got a living dex so I can totally help you Yoshi. EDIT: Done now trade when ready.

I got a living dex so I can totally help you Yoshi. EDIT: Done now trade when ready.

ty that would be great! ^^ I'll be on in a few minutes. anything you may want for helping? like more clones or something? XD (cloning will have to wait till later tonight though when I can use my sisters 3ds :D)

ty that would be great! ^^ I'll be on in a few minutes. anything you may want for helping? like more clones or something? XD (cloning will have to wait till later tonight though when I can use my sisters 3ds :D)

Sure clone. Shiny legend again?

Please note: The thread is from 10 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom