• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Dex Fillers

Admiral Loki

Jötunn
Reaction score
Looking to complete my Pokedex in SoulSilver. Need LOTS of guys from Generation 4, so that's where most of the attention will be. If a certain trade doesn't appeal to you, ask for something else. I'll see if I have it, and if so, that's what you'll receive. Any trade offer that is blank means you will come up with what you want. I have just about any Gen. I-II Pokemon, so suggest from there. Less luck will be had with asking for a Gen. III Pokemon, and little to no luck with asking for a Gen. IV Pokemon.

KEY:
ON HOLD - This means that I don't yet have the Pokemon required, but I will.
PENDING - Someone has made an offer to complete this trade offer. Any trade offers marked as pending but not complete after ~2 weeks will be open again.

Generation II
*Gligar - Will trade Skarmory PENDING
*Snubbull - Will trade Relicanth PENDING
*Celebi - Trade/Tradeback

Generation III
*Baltoy - Trade/Tradeback PENDING
*Spinda - Trade/Tradeback PENDING
*Wailmer - Trade/Tradeback PENDING
*Lotad - Will trade Seedot PENDING
*Seviper - Will trade Zangoose
*Duskull - Will trade Shuppet PENDING
*Snorunt (need Male) - Will trade Kecleon PENDING
*Kyogre - Trade/Tradeback PENDING
*Regis - Trade/Tradeback
*Latias - Trade/Tradeback

Generation IV
*Cranidos - Will trade Kabuto/Anorith/Lileep/Aerodactyl PENDING
*Burmy (Need male and female) - Will trade
*Cherubi - Will trade PENDING
*Shellos - Will trade Lapras PENDING
*Buneary - Will trade PENDING
*Glameow - Will trade Skitty PENDING
*Spiritomb - Trade/Tradeback PENDING
*Riolu - Will trade PENDING
*Rhyperior - Will trade Rhydon (has Protector)
*Electivire - Will trade Electabuzz (has Electirizer)
*Magmortar - Will trade Magmar (has Magmarizer)
*Glaceon - Will trade Eevee PENDING
*Probopass - Will trade
*Dusknoir - Will trade Dusclops (has Reaper Cloth) ON HOLD
*Regigigas - Trade/Tradeback
*Giratina - Trade/Tradeback
*Manaphy - Trade/Tradeback
*Darkrai - Trade/Tradeback
*Shaymin - Trade/Tradeback

Last edited:
I was looking through your list and I saw that I have a lot of pokemon you're looking for XD
And it showed me that I guess I didn't have some pokemon that I could've sworn I had -.-
The ones I do not have are: Shellder (I thought I had one -.-), exeggute (could've sworn I had that), Celebi, Makuhita (thought I had one), seviper, solrock, kyogre, regis, latias, shieldon, burmy (I think I may actually have this one.....), hippopotas, rhperior (but I do have a rhydon), electivire (do have pre evos), magmortar (have pre evos), probopass, dusknoir, mespirit, palkia, regigigas, giratina, cresselia, phione, manaphy, darkrai and shaymin.

There are a few I don't currently have, but I could easily get them from my diamond, such as glaceon, meditite, finneon, possibly the hippo and some other gen IV's that I thought I had but I guess I don't.

Well, I do have Eggsecute, Shellder, Makuhita, Solrock, Shieldon, and Hippopotas, and I'll do trade-tradebacks for Palkia, Mesprit, and Cresselia. I may also be able to breed you a Seviper if you're willing to wait. Could you trade me a Totodile and a Cyndaquil for all that? I'll have to do some transferring from other games.

Well, I do have Eggsecute, Shellder, Makuhita, Solrock, Shieldon, and Hippopotas, and I'll do trade-tradebacks for Palkia, Mesprit, and Cresselia. I may also be able to breed you a Seviper if you're willing to wait. Could you trade me a Totodile and a Cyndaquil for all that? I'll have to do some transferring from other games.

Yeah, sounds good.

Yeah, sounds good.

Hmm... Well, turns out I can't find my Seviper (I know I had one...). However, I can do a trade-tradeback with my Phione instead, plus I still have the rest of the Pokemon I offered ready to trade. Is that okay?

And if so, I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Hmm... Well, turns out I can't find my Seviper (I know I had one...). However, I can do a trade-tradeback with my Phione instead, plus I still have the rest of the Pokemon I offered ready to trade. Is that okay?

And if so, I'm ready to trade whenever you are.

Yeah, that's fine. I'll be ready in about half an hour.

Gaahh sorry it's taking so long, I've been busy lately, but I should be able to do the trade tuesday, is that alright?
Trade-backs for the legendaries and the rest maybe you can just help me get some dex fillers too :)

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom