• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dhjona's Sprites

Dex update!!
denthodex.png

Vermix is new.

Wow, your stuff is great! I love how you're recreating a whole dex.

Where do you get your inspiration for new pokémon? Do you just think "let's make a panda-bamboo thing" or do people give you suggestions?

Dude, Ive seen yours on Pokecommunity I believe and have come across them again!!!
These are superb!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!
I wish I could sprite like that but............well some people have talents and others sadly dont.
I love all of the new ones you have posted now too and have no CC (sorry) for 'em.:):):):):):):):):)

Wow, your stuff is great! I love how you're recreating a whole dex.

Where do you get your inspiration for new pokémon? Do you just think "let's make a panda-bamboo thing" or do people give you suggestions?

Well that variates. Sometimes I think of pokemon and just begin with completely nothing. only the pokemon in my head, and just start scratching. Sometimes I draw them first and them make them into sprites (i only did this with 3 pokemon). But I also get asked to make some designs/art into sprites or if I find a certain design really awesome, I ask for permission to make it into a sprite. The panda line is an example of when I asked permission, see the credits. ;) And last not but least I do get some suggestions, but still then I have to make the sprite completely from scratch. For the fact, Panthigris is born out of suggestion. I had to make a cat with a very long tail. So I started thinking and came up with this. ^^

Dude, Ive seen yours on Pokecommunity I believe and have come across them again!!!
These are superb!
AMAZING!!!!!!!!
I wish I could sprite like that but............well some people have talents and others sadly dont.
I love all of the new ones you have posted now too and have no CC (sorry) for 'em.:):):):):):):):):)

Thank you very much. ^^ Off course you have to be talented, but just like all spriters I was rubbish in the beginning. So spriting is something you can really learn and it's one of the things were practising is the key to succes.

Any faves you 2?

That's some great spiriting and even better designs! Sorry, I can't think of any constructive criticism at the moment.

Haven't been here for a while...

Dragon improved
gondrarewip.png

And tropius large sprite.
iaza18540784249500.png

rates

they are really good! tropicus's bananas looks a bit to small. your dragon is epic! it might just be me though but i think there is a little bit to much
detail. still they're great

Back
Top Bottom