• Bubapedia Error 503 Backend fetch failed

Our technical staff are continuing to monitor the wiki to try and resolve these ongoing issues that are impacting page and image loading. We apologize for the inconvenience. We'll update as soon as we've got more information on this for you.

• Check out our new Mysterious Garden forum style if you haven't already - we're sure you'll love it!
  • If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

Contest Dialga or Primal Dialga?

Mijzelffan

memes
Reaction score
600px-483Dialga.png
Or
primaldialgaln8.png

Which one is your favourite, Dialga as his normal cool self as we all know him, or as an evil primal form that can only Roar, speak in capital letters and is trying to destroy the world? It's up to you!

Last edited by a moderator:

revolvingscott

Reaction score
Primal Dialga has a much better look about him. I prefer the colour-scheme. Also, he's friends with a Dusknoir (as shown by the picture); he has good taste!

Infinity Mk-II

From Leyend to Myth
Reaction score
I like normal Dialga because he's not crazy and it's how he's supposed to be, you know. Primal is not an alternate forme but he having gone insane.

However, Primal Dialga has the best battle theme and is fought like one of the most climatic RPG final bosses ever.

AshleeK

Reaction score
Forgive me if I'm missing something, but what is Primal Dialga? Is it from one of the spin-off games?

pikachu200

Reaction score
Forgive me if I'm missing something, but what is Primal Dialga? Is it from one of the spin-off games?

Yes he's from Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness/Sky

But I like Primal Dialga because his theme's really cool! Its both sad and telling you to win!

Ivysaur

SoFloFoSho
Reaction score
Primal Dialga. I wish Dialga's shiny form shared a similar color scheme to it.

Ghost

<FONT FACE=”vivaldi”>Boo.</FONT FACE>
Reaction score
I prefer Primal Dialga, only for it's aesthetic.

GoldenrodGOD

Unrivalled Confidence xo
Reaction score
Normal Dialga. But if this was a 'Who's stronger?' thing, Primal Dialga of course. He's enraged! Pissed off! Angry! And EVERYBODY knows that anything that's pissed off is stronger than something that's calm.

Marik

Man, Myth, Legend
Reaction score
Primal. It's one of the few alternate colorings I like better than the orginial. Plus I love RRRROOOOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!

Pawsrent

Reaction score
I like the police one.
In case you don't get the joke, Primal Dialga->PD->Police?
*random guy in audience yells "boo"*

Please note: The thread is from 7 months ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.