• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Dialga & Palkia Event: Anybody Having Problems?

indigohex

Post By The Mad Man
Reaction score
I have been having problems with the Dialga & Palkia event on Pokemon Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon. When I type in the code, it doesn't work. I tried new codes I got at EB Game Watergardens yesterday and had the same problem. I went back about an hour ago, and found out that they received a lot of phone calls about the problem. So this thread is dedicated to the problems that people had been having with the Dialga & Palkia event codes, as I think a lot of people are having the same problems that I have been having.

NOTE: I have updated the games to Version 1.2 in case you are wondering.

Moderators, if you think this is in the wrong section, you can move it to the correct section.

Is it possible that the internal clock on your 3DS was set ahead a few days? I know From experience that the clock on that thing is notorious for messing up some functions. If you weren’t able to get the event to work for you, send me a PM. I have all 4 titles so I have one extra to spare of each I can get you. Won’t be able to SR for nature though.

Please note: The thread is from 6 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom