Event Dialga's Gate- Final Singularity (Primal Dialga Raid Event)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score

Dialga's Gate - Final Singularity​

Echoes of Time
Primal Dialga Raid

For weeks no, Dialga's Gate has been weakening. Since last month, the portal has been primarily closed, besides when it spits people out that were adventuring there. Every time that has happened, a loud, ear-piercing cry washes over all of Fizzytopia. This was always followed by a brilliant flash of orange and dark blue light. That was the only the first stage of oddities.

The land around New Fizz City has been corrupted, turning a sickening gray. Time around the portal has become distorted, and people who go near start to have flashes of both the past and the future. All possibilities that may have or will occur. This has created a sort of temporal lag within the region, where time will pass either incredibly slowly or quickly. There have been reports of a child going out to play and coming out an old woman. There have also been reports of an older couple getting sucked in, only to reappear back in their prime.

Something horrible was happening around the gate, and it was ripping through the very fabric of reality. That was until trainers all across Fizzytopia received the call. A portal appeared beneath them, and they were transported to a world that was completely still. Rocks hung still, there was no wind, and there was nothing in the sky but dark clouds. The planet itself was frozen within time. But, there was something that called them there. A plea, of sorts.

That's when they all saw it. Dialga, perched atop a broken down tower. Behind Dialga was a sight that elicited emotions that could not be described with words. It was something that went against the very nature of our reality. Something that would call one who peered into it for too long to go insane. Maddening whispers crawled through every trainer's mind. Here was the beginning of the end. Palkia's armor was orbiting a black hole.

Then, a faint shimmer of hope occurred. A pale, blue dot was on the horizon to only flicker then fade. This was the true power of Dialga being corrupted. This was Primal Dialga, the being created before Arceus at the very dawn of creation. And if the trainers did not stop it, this could be the very end of the world as they knew it. This was Dialga's Final Singularity. All possibilities led to this one end. Here, not even the echoes of time could be here. It was silent darkness. Darkness that would consume until nothing was left. It was time to fight.

Trainers may post in this thread to sign up for the raid against Primal Dialga!

• This raid will count towards one of your monthly slots.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • Roleplaying your orders and sign-up is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • Sign-ups will close on Wednesday, July 8th. There is not a limit on how many people can join this event raid.

Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score
Leo was sitting in his apartment when he heard the call. The place was quaint, a two bedroom apartment that was above his cafe. Of course, he still needed to actually finish up opening up the cafe, but it was fine. He only needed to a few more shipments to come in and he could open his doors.

But none of that really mattered here. He felt strange ever since he was so suddenly evicted from Diagla's Gate. Not even when he was exploring the Cradle or dealing with weird magic in the Arcane Realm had he felt this way. There was something fundamentally wrong here. And it just wasn't him that could feel it.

Custard was sitting next to him, the usually playful Togetic seeming despondent. The two have been together always, and Leo could tell when something was wrong. With everything they've been through, and all the years they've had, it was obvious this was weighing down on him.

That's when a big, orange fluff ball plopped itself on top of him. Leo let out a small yelp in shock, and that seemed to be enough to have Custard laughing a little bit. The Raichu was his roommate's, who he had recently met over the past few months and ended up deciding they'd rent an apartment together. Prices were cheap in the City of Pentacles, and the man seemed to have interest in conquering the places of power in the Arcane Realm.

"Lucas, good to see you! I guess you guys are back already then?" Leo asked the Raichu,

"Rai rai!" The Raichu responded with a wide happy grin before nuzzling him more.

"Sup," he heard his roommate. Turning his head, he was greeted with piercing, ethereal green eyes. The man put his bag down and sort of just slumped into the closest arm piece.

"Any thing interesting today Ethan?" Leo asked before getting hit with a bad migraine.

"Weaklings mostly. Though I heard that there's a Gigantamax Cinderace running amok near New Fizz City," the other boy responded with cold, distant words.

That was when the flash of Dialga's visage crossed Leo's mind. It was obvious enough that something wrong was happening with the gate. The Alolan teen jumped up, causing the Togetic and Raichu to react with shock.

"I'll go with you then," Leo muttered, going quickly to his room to grab his bag. A few of his Pokemon were lounging around, but he ignored the fairy-typed crew and rushed through getting his items. With a hop, skip, and a jump he was rushing Custard out the door.

Ethan followed behind, not understanding why his roommate was in such a hurry. The entire ride to New Fizz was quiet, and the two parted ways as soon as they arrived at the abandoned city.

That was when Leo was swallowed by the singularity, and saw the horros of what had actually happened. How long had Dialga suffered? Was being consumed by its temporal corruption. Enough to turn Palkia into a new big crunch. Others soon joined him, also answering the call of Dialga. This was truly a fight to the finish.

Species: Togetic

Calendar Date: April 6th
Name: Custard
Type: Fairy
Level: 60
Ability: Super Luck
Nature: Rash

Pokeball: Premier
Hold Item: Fairium-Z

Moves-
Level-Up: Magical Leaf, Growl, Pound, Charm, Metronome, Sweet Kiss, Yawn, Fairy Wind, Life Dew, Ancient Power, Encore, Follow Me, Bestow, Wish, After You, Safeguard, Double-Edge, Baton Pass, Last Resort
Egg Moves: Nasty Plot, Lucky Chant, Extrasensory
TM/TR: Dazzling Gleam, Aura Sphere, Play Rough, Fly, Defog, Flash, Hurricane, Flamethrower
Move Tutor: Heat Wave, Signal Beam, Sky Attack
Other: AM Draco Meteor, Celebrate

Last edited:
Balance, its a progress
Reaction score

Drake could just feel something was off the moment he and Wolfe appeared near the Temporal Tower...
Moments earlier he and Wolfe were off patrolling around a lusty jungle on the trail of team Purity when a portal ripped open in front of him and Wolfe. There wasn't much time for them to avoid the portal or even attempt to not run through it as they were riding at Extreme Speed. With a glance around the surroundings, he recognized this area they appeared in, and so did Wolfe. About three years ago in this world, both of these two had appeared here coming from another world with the assistance of a Solgaleo.

"This doesn't look good, come on let's try to see if we aren't the only ones here," Drake said to his partner and with a turn they started to ride around the land of where the tower was located.

Drake ushered Wolfe to go faster, he couldn't let this happen to another world. He had seen the aftermath of another universe where its Dialga ran rampant because its jewel broke, and the crucial time gears to help repair it and or make a new one were stolen unfortunately by his world's Team Purity. They took the gears of an alternate world to build a machine that would force the aging process to be stopped/reversed or accelerated. The Dialga stopped them by rewriting time and destroying its own time gears... but in the process, its jewel was shattered and it drove the temporal god to madness.

This Dialga could be stopped before the world would be thrown into chaos, however, but that time was running short and as much as he'd love to use his partner who he was riding atop to battle, he thought it would be too much of a risk thanks to the god's move pool, therefore he opted to prepare his Bewear withinside his Pokedex. This seemed to be taking place with Dynamax energy swirling about... Drake figured this would be very much like the Gigantamax Snorlax King battles back a while ago so he applied some TMs and Candies to Eric and then loaded his Pokeball into his hand, gripping it tightly as Wolfe ran closer and closer to where other trainers were gathering to face the time diety atop his tower.

Wolfe knew why Drake couldn't use him, there was no need to when the two of them were mind linked but Drake filled in Eric while he was still inside his Pokeball, the arcanine caught a whiff of some familiar people and turned and ran to them.

OOC: Entering Eric the Bewear, Applying this Black Belt as well as the TMs, to Eric as well as 19 candies to boost him to level 50

Name: Eric ( Male, Bewear )
Level: 31

Pokeball: Pokeball
Obtained: ( Hatched)
Nature: Docile
Ability: Fluffy
Held Item: Black Belt
Evolution: Lvl 27

Attacks: Bind, Tackle, Leer, Bide, Baby-Doll Eyes, Brutal Swing, Flail, Payback, Take Down, Strength, Endure, Hammer Arm, Thrash, Pain Split
TM/HM: Stomping Tantrum, Drain Punch, Brick Break, Facade

Move Tutor(MT):

Egg Moves(EM):

Shadow Moves(CM):

Custom Moves(CM):

Unnatural moves(UM):

Advanced Moves(AM):

Bond:

Contest Stats:

Bio:

Last edited:
Associated Madness
Reaction score
I'm in for this. Bringing Princess, my Altaria. And, with proof of Bond 31 in summary, I'm also going to feed her a TR Earth Power and TM Smack Down.

Species: Altaria
Ability: Cloud Nine
Name: Princess
Item: Occa Berry
Level: Fifty-four
Obtained: Trade with takkupanda
Nature: Quirky
Contest Stats: 85/100/100/50/100
Bond: 31
Moves:
Sky Attack
Pluck
Peck
Growl
Astonish
Sing
Fury Attack
Safeguard
Mist
Take Down
Natural Gift
DragonBreath
Dragon Dance
Refresh
Cotton Guard
Mirror Move
Haze
Dragon Pulse
Disarming Voice
Round
Perish Song
Moonblast
Seed Bomb
Swift
Mimic
Rock Smash
Ice Beam
Earthquake
Heat Wave
Fly
Gummi Bomb
Earth Power
Smack Down

Last edited:
Fizzy Bubbles ZA
Reaction score
Feeding 1 rare candy to my Lucario, bringing him from lv.59 -> 60.
Name: Natsu (male), Level: 60
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Mild Ability: Justified
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Metal Claw, Rock Smash, Helping Hand, Dark Pulse, Detect, Life Dew, Feint, Force Palm, Copycat, Aura Sphere, Reversal, Screech, Work Up, Nasty Plot, Final Gambit, Close Combat, Dragon Pulse, Extreme Speed, Counter, Power-Up Punch, Laser Focus, Bone Rush, Swords Dance, Me First, Metal Sound, Calm Mind, Quick Guard, Heal Pulse, Meteor Mash
TM/TR/HM: Earthquake, Focus Blast
Move Tutor(MT): Dark Pulse, Dragon Pulse, Helping Hand, Laser Focus, Magnet Rise, Vacuum Wave, Coaching, Drain Punch, Dual Chop, Focus Punch, Fury Cutter, Headbutt, Ice Punch, Iron Defense, Iron Tail, Low Kick, Mud Slap, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Snore, Swift, Terrain Pulse, Thunder Punch, Water Pulse, Zen Headbutt
Egg Moves(EM): Detect, Meteor Mash, Vacuum Wave, Agility, Bite, Blaze Kick, Bullet Punch, Circle Throw, Cross Chop, Crunch, Follow Me, High Jump Kick, Howl, Iron Defense, Low Kick, Mind Reader, Sky Uppercut
Custom Moves(CM): Guardian Terrain
Bond: 50

Last edited:
Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
It had been but a day or two since Keith Masters returned from ancient Romma, and the time rift on the outskirts of New Fizz City slammed shut behind them... but things were not quite settling back to normal. The surrounding area had become corrupted somehow, with time moving very strangely. And things only seemed to be getting worse and worse. And so people were avoiding the area like the plague. Until one day, a number of conveniently-opened portals sent a number of Fizzytopia's finest tumbling into something they were not prepared for.

Among these Trainers were Keith Masters and Willa Carnet, who were helping each other up as they looked around. Moments before, they'd been on their way to the Sludge Wave Coast Pokémon Center, so that Willa could pick up the Pokémon she'd left there for Helena to heal following a particularly intense battle.

"...where are we?" Willa murmured, as she helped Keith back up.

"I..." Keith said, with no idea how he'd finish that sentence. Where were they, indeed? A dismal, grey world, where rocks hung still in midair, the wind blew not, and the sky above was a vast expanse of dark clouds. He shivered involuntarily. "I don't know, but it scares me," he said quietly.

Willa, in response, put an arm around her boyfriend in a comforting way. "It scares me, too," she said. "But we will be fine."

Keith smiled gratefully at Willa, but before this could lead to any sort of moment, the couple's attention was drawn to the top of a broken tower, where there stood a terrifying figure. A four-legged beast with a diamond set into its chest. This was the legendary Pokémon Dialga. But something was wrong- its body was too dark a shade of blue, and streams of pulsing orange energy, looking almost like lava, could be seen. And its diamond was blood red.

"...What are we looking at here?" Keith squeaked.

"I've heard stories," Willa murmured. "Terrible tales of a bleak and dismal future, a world brought to a halt, where time does not flow, because time itself is corrupted. And this world," she added, glancing around. "...it certainly fits the bill."

"I'd say so," Keith shuddered, glancing around once more.

"And in that case, then what we're seeing here..." Willa added, turning back to the terrifying legendary Pokémon before them. "...this is surely what's called Primal Dialga. But what's... what's behind it?" she murmured, trying to look around the corrupted embodiment of time.

Keith looked around Primal Dialga as well, and his stomach turned over at what he saw. He knew of the legendary Pokémon Palkia, and considering they were right in front of Dialga, he wouldn't have been too terribly surprised to see it at this point. But to see it in this capacity, that's not something a person can prepare for. "...what's left of Palkia orbiting a black hole," he replied shakily. "Willa, I think I'm gonna be sick..."

At this Willa pulled Keith close to her. "Take a deep breath and get ahold of yourself," she said, softly yet firmly. "It's obvious that we have to battle Primal Dialga, and from the looks of things, we aren't the only Trainers being brought here for this, either. Unfortunately, that portal had some exquisitely bad timing," she sighed. "So there's nothing I can do beyond supporting you. But you... you do have some of your Pokémon with you, right?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah I do," Keith nodded, feeling around, nodding as he felt the balls on his belt. "And actually... I might just have the answer here," he added, plucking one sphere in particular off his belt. "They say to fight fire with fire... so why don't we fight this legendary Pokémon..." he clicked the button, causing the Violet Cyber Ball to grow to its full size with a whirring sound. "...with a legendary Pokémon?"

Willa looked confused, but only momentarily- she quickly realized what Keith was getting at, and smiled at him, before pulling him in for a quick kiss. "Now that's the Keith Masters I know and love," she smirked. "I would love to see this in action."

That encouragement was all Keith needed to hear. He turned his hat backwards and threw the Cyber Ball. "Here we go! Jack, let's do this!" Keith exclaimed. And in a flash of light, the ball split open, unleashing its purple blob of an occupant.

"Ditto dit- DITTO?!?!?" Jack squeaked, bubbling in surprise as he spotted the monstrosity before him.

"Jack," Keith said seriously. "There may well be a lot riding on this battle. So I figure our best shot is to use Primal Dialga's own power against it. You're our best shot. What do you say?"

"Diiit... Ditto!" nodded Jack, oozing forward determinedly. Keith and Willa looked at each other, each thinking the same thing- this could very well be the end. But if indeed it was, they were gonna go down fighting.

Keith Masters will be entering this raid alongside Jack the Ditto, whose stats are as follows;

Jack
Species: Ditto ()
Level: 14
Type: Normal
Attacks: Transform, Firestream, Blow-Back, Gummi Bomb (Psychic), Mega Punch, Psychic, Ice Beam, Sludge Wave, Flamethrower, Aura Sphere, Draco Meteor.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour (may change upon using Transform).
Evolution:

Nature: Impish
Ability: Limber
Bond: 40
Cute stat: 50
Beauty stat: 50
Tough stat: 50
Smart stat: 100
Cool stat: 90
Obtained: Coins for Prizes
Held item: Dragon Gem
Bio:
Jack was for sale in the Coins for Prizes shop before Keith made the decision to buy him. He knows full well of the potential for mischief granted by its Transform move, and does not squander said potential by any means. He enjoys Transforming into others, tricking them into thinking they're looking into a mirror, then seeing how long it takes them to realize that it's slowly making ridiculous alterations to their features until they notice, always getting a good laugh out of their reactions. Despite how much he enjoys these kinds of pranks, he is actually a good-hearted Pokémon who takes care to not take his pranks too far. He tends to be at odds with a number of its teammates, such as Meowth, Marvolo, and especially Ginny, but gets along excellently with Keith, to the point where he likes to Transform into Keith, in which form he can speak human language and thus converse with him.​

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score
LET'S GOOOOOOOOO!

Name: ESP (male), Level: 30
Pokeball: Poke Ball Obtained: The Global Trade Station
Nature: Calm Ability: Magic Guard
Held Item: None
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Teleport, Kinesis, Confusion, Disable, Barrier, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Skill Swap, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Psychic, Tri Attack, Snatch, Safeguard, Psychic Terrain, Drain Punch, Psybeam, Reflect
Shadow Moves(CM): N/A
Custom Moves(CM): N/A
Advanced Moves(AM): N/A
Bond: Quicklink
Bio: Coming soon
Origin: Traded to Danny in the Global Trade Station

Last edited:
Wistful
Reaction score
Signing up with my Pancham, Marco.

Species: Pancham @ Poke Ball
Name: Marco
Level: 30
Type: Fighting
Ability: Scrappy
Nature: Bold
Held Item: --
Obtained: Starter
Birthday: November 13
Bond: 47
Bio: Marco was the first Pokemon Sweeney came across when he began his job at the bar. The scrappy young Pancham was the leader of a local gang of Pokemon who were attempting regular raids on the establishment, with distinctly mediocre results. His tenacity was there, but the residents who frequented the bar would quite easily dispatch of him and his roving vagabonds every time he assaulted the place in his quest for food and bounty. To add insult to injury, it often seemed that they never even noticed he was there, batting him aside without a care during their roughhousing. Sweeney, being new to the area himself and slowly coming to realise what a terrifying place it was for a trainer, much less a simple wild Pokemon, found himself feeling sympathy for the Fighting type when eventually, his gang abandoned him for one too many failed routs. Deciding to take Marco in, Sweeney ended up sparking a quick rapport with the Pancham, who would help him with his bartending.

While well meaning, Marco's headstrong attitude and regular gaffs often land Sweeney in more hot water than the Pancham would reasonably be worth, but luckily for the Fighting type, his trainer has long since become too jaded to fully attribute his abysmal time to the Pancham alone - his own luck had to play some part. This exuberant nature of Marco's often puts him at odds with Sophie, Marco considering the Solosis something of a busy body.
Level Up Moves: Tackle, Leer, Arm Thrust, Taunt, Circle Throw, Low Sweep, Work Up, Slash, Vital Throw
Technical Machine Moves: Breaking Swipe, Drain Punch, Foul Play
Hidden Machine Moves:
Move Tutor Moves: Gunk Shot, Knock Off, Hydro Cannon
Egg Moves:
Event Moves:

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
Dialga's Gate. An opening in the fabric of time, located at New Fizz City, formerly one of Fizzytopia's prominent metropolitan areas. Now, a desolate place where time ripples in and out, causing sickening events to happen. People who have gone near have been reported to age alarmingly quickly, or revert to youths.

Jake Celeste had heard of the time rift since he came to Fizzytopia, but he was in no hurry to become acquainted with it, so to speak. Such a volatile location was best for a relatively new Trainer to stay away from. However, when portals appeared all around Fizzytopia to transport Trainers to Primal Dialga's land, Jake and his Pokémon were dragged in, forced to deal with the monstrosity like many other Trainers.

The Aura Guardian looked around. The landscape was frozen in time, dark gray with every shard of rock hanging still in the air, and ominous clouds loomed overhead. Surely something from the worst of nightmares.

The Trainer took a Cherish Ball and a Luxury Ball out of his pocket, and sent out his Buizel and Lucario respectively, who appeared on either side of Jake. The two Pokémon were similarly surprised by what they had gotten dragged into. Everyone saw the giant Dragon/Steel-type in front of them, only its color had changed. Dialga's color had been changed to dark navy blue with orange streaks, and its gem was a piercing shade of red.

"I've heard of this," Jake murmured. "Legend has it that this is the result of time being corrupted. We're looking at the future, I could have sworn. Dialga has lost control of time."

And it looks ready for a battle, Lucario added quietly. Behind it is Palkia—only, it's not Palkia as we know it. Indeed, behind Primal Dialga was the lifeless remnants of the Spatial Pokémon, spinning around a black hole.

"Buizel..." Buizel whimpered nervously. This is the last thing I was expecting, and that we need.

"I feel you guys' apprehension," Jake nodded, turning to the two Pokémon that were with him. "But since we're here now, we have to brave the storm. And we're not going to sit on the sidelines," he added, upon noticing that the other Trainers here had already brought out some of their Pokémon. "We have to try and quell this beast with a battle. Buizel and Lucario, you two are my most trusted Pokémon, and one of you would be my best help here. Are you up for the challenge?"

I am, agreed Lucario. I'll do whatever it takes to stop the rampage of the embodiment of time.

Buizel nodded and pointed to Lucario. "Bui, Buizel," he said. Lucario's our best choice.

"Alright, then," replied Jake, gesturing toward the corrupted Temporal Pokémon. Nobody could fool around here. "Lucario, I choose you!"

"Buizel, Buizel!" the Sea Weasel Pokémon called. You can do it, Lucario!

Lucario made a determined fist and stepped forward, ready for anything that Primal Dialga would throw at him. His Steel type represented his endurance and stability that he would need here, and his Fighting type represented the immense power that would be needed to subdue and calm down the Legendary Pokémon. It was now or never.

~~~

Feeding 3 Rare Candies to my level 27 Lucario, whom I will be entering, raising him to level 30.

Also, giving him Buizel's Aegis of Frost to hold for this raid.
Lucario

Species: Lucario (
)
Held Item: Aegis of Frost
Type: Fighting/Steel
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Hardy
Ability: Justified (HA)
Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Endure, Extreme Speed, Dragon Pulse, Close Combat, Dark Pulse, Aura Sphere, Detect, Laser Focus, Metal Claw, Mind Reader, Helping Hand, Magnet Rise, Meteor Mash, Blaze Kick, Psychic, Feint, Life Dew, Nasty Plot, Work Up, Rock Smash, Force Palm, Copycat, Final Gambit, Reversal, Counter, Flash Cannon, Bone Rush, Me First, Power-Up Punch, Swords Dance, High Jump Kick, Thunderbolt, Calm Mind, Metal Sound
Evolution:
>30
>

Contest Stats: None yet!
Birthday: July 30
Method of Obtainment: Trade
Bio: Like Buizel, Lucario is a caring and supportive Pokémon. He can utilize aura, but he and Jake are still learning the art. Lucario is a versatile, speedy mixed attacker that can battle from a distance just as well as close-range. Lucario is Jake's right-hand Pokémon aside from Buizel, and the two have perfect synergy with each other, as their auras are remarkably similar. Although Jake can understand Pokémon via aura, he may not be able to grasp every single word that a Pokémon is saying (or trying to say). Usually, Jake doesn't bother, but if understanding every single word a Pokémon says is of utmost importance at the moment, he asks Lucario to translate for him, which the Aura Pokémon gladly agrees to if asked. Lucario can speak with telepathy, and his translations are almost always in real time, so it's like the Pokémon that Lucario is translating for is speaking by themselves. All Lucario needs is a Lucarionite to unleash his unhindered aura with Mega Evolution Energy together.

Last edited:
No need for the disco
Reaction score
He had been caught off-guard by the ground vanishing beneath his feet, and had been in this Arceus-forsaken plain of oblivion for a couple of hours by now, hiding behind some debris while he continued to evade the vision of that which was in the midst of divine fury. It was just his luck to be carrying two pokemon, neither of which were suited to this fight, and he was rather worried. Asclepius was exhausted, repeated use of Teleport to remain hidden and shifting positions has worn the Ralts out, and he had a feeling his luck wouldn't last much longer.

So it was to his respite that more of those infernal portals opened up, dumping all sorts out into this realm, and he could breathe a slight sigh of relief. One person alone stoof absolutely no chance, but a whole group? A very slight glimmer of hope. And yet, as much as he hated to admit it, Alex was outplayed here. Had Nothung been with him, he'd have taken this opportunity to join the others in battle, but alas it was him, a panting Ralts and an inexperienced Duraludon who he ironically took to help better his few techniques. He remained hidden, thusly, and even as he heard voices familiar and not so much, one such voice rang out above any other, as another ripple in reality manifested before him. This ripple opened up to a scene of an ancient city, damaged yet still somewhat bustling, and a familiar figure and their bug type companion in the view, both seemingly startled by the sudden appearance of said portal. The portal wavered, and it wouldn't stay open for very long, and worse, it seemed to be pushing him away. This was a one-way trip in, not a way out, but perhaps...

"Rory! Where are you!?" he called forth into the portal, and to his mixed relief, the youth answered back, inquiring on what was going on before the pair recklessly stepped into the portal. No sooner were they through that said wormhole collapsed in on itself with an unearthly rumble, and the resultant tremor dislodged the last of the rubble from behind him, leaving him exposed.

Rory was visibly confused. "Wh...what's going on?" he whispered loudly, trying to take in the sights before visibly paling at the one thing Alex had been evading.

"I...have something of a theory on where we are. It's complicated, and might be completely wrong, but dammit, it's the best I've got," the older trainer stated as he stood up, recalling the trembling, terrified Ralts in his arm. "More to the point, you're going to have to step up to the plate here. I got pulled in without any of my aces and have been here a couple hours or so, if I were to guess. I can't tell though, as soon as I got here my clock stopped working."

"What plate?" the youth responded, before following the thumb of Alex to said source, and he visibly gulped. "Th...that's...Dialga..."

"Seems like it, but not the one we know of. I'm hypothesizing that we've been dragged to an end. Not our end, but the end of another reality, another realm of existence," Alex explained. "It's not a well documented fact for obvious reasons, but our world - no, our universe, is just one of countless iterations. I believe this iteration we're in is one where Time itself became meaningless, and this has led to this reality's Dialga throwing a truly cosmic temper tantrum. Palkia tried to stop it, but failed, and without its command over Space, holes have started popping open in our reality."

"Way I see it, there's only one way to stop its rampage, and that's to put it down. Not alone, but with others." He reached into his bag as he spoke, while looking down at Rory's starter, the Wimpod practically paralyzed by fear. "Lemme see here...ah, here we go."

Rory looked curiously at the gizmo Alex had pulled from his bag. It appeared to be some sort of clip with a small stone embedded in it, with some unusual energy emanating from it. "What's that?"

"This?" the man replied. "This is a little something i managed to salvage from some old machine a couple of weeks back. It's basically a form of catalyst that'll help bring out a pokemon's power, much like a sustained Z-move, but it's incomplete. However, it should have enough juice in it to give one of your guys a much-needed boost in strength and resilience. You'll have to work with the others here to fight Dialga, while I try and suss out where and when exactly we are. If I can manage that, I should be able to find out what happened here for certain. Failure's not an option, as you can guess, but you won't fail. I trust you, kid."

The teen was trembling, obviously scared, but he seemed resolute. "Xig..." he hissed quietly, the bug type looking up at him. "...you've been by my side for so long...a-and we've covered each other well through th-thick and thin...you think you can handle this?"

"Wim? Pod." Xigua peered around, and saw the sights. The massive Dialga was scary, no bones about it, yet despite their fears other trainers were preparing to fight for their lives. He had been a bottom feeder long enough, and as the bug's fretful eyes blinked, they opened to a determined stare. With a quick zip, he nipped the clip off Alex and wiggled an appendage at Rory's basket, towards Artema's scroll of Strength. Wordlessly the youth removed the scroll and unfurled it, showing it to the insect. The Wimpod scrutinised the scroll, before scuttling against it, and bit down on the clip before pushing it forward through the parchment. The scroll disintegrated into wisps of light that flowed into the bug type, and as the clip crumbled in his maw, the Wimpod began to glow as well, before beginning to expand in size.

"Welcome to the evolved starter club, Rory," Alex nodded with a hopeful smile as the Wimpod's evolution finished, the once small bug type now a formidable and large Golisopod, who gave his new claws a couple of test swings, getting used to his new form, before staring at his trainer, who has tears in his eyes. Quickly wiping them away, he nodded as the pair stepped forth into the brink, ready to face down their adversary, while Alex brushed himself off and made for the gathering of trainers, deep in thought. He didn't like being sidelined like this, but there wasn't much point in dwelling on the fact.

---

I'll be taking this chance to evolve my Wimpod into Golisopod and using my Focus Blast Scroll on him to teach him said move, before entering him into this raid. Xigua's stats are below.

Species: Golisopod.
Level: 40.
Obtained: The Hatchery.
Pokeball: Poke Ball.
Type: Bug/Water.
Ability: Wimp Out.
Nature: Adamant.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Bond: 50.
Evolutionary Track: Wimpod > Golisopod (level 30)

Bio: Xigua is Rory's starter per se, having been given to him on advice of a counselor to help him cope with his ophidiphobia. He's well aware that as a Wimpod he's not up to much, but has stuck by the boy's side ever since, and has grown large off the many scraps. Almost an apex scavenger, the bug nevertheless retains the classic Wimpod traits of cowardice, and will back out of a fight he can't win with celerity, though those who get on the wrong side of him will soon discover Xigua to be incredibly stubborn and something who won't back down easily. Upon the conclusion of a time travelling episode through Ancient Greca, he and Rory found themselves in a situation where the only way to survive was to evolve...

Moveset:
Natural: Struggle Bug, Sand Attack, Defence Curl, First Impression, Spite, Rock Smash, Fury Cutter, Bug Bite, Iron Defence, Sucker Punch, Slash, Razor Shell, Pin Missile, Swords Dance.
Egg: Aqua Jet, Metal Claw, Wide Guard.
Machine: Leech Life, Mud Shot, Focus Blast.
Tutor: None.

Reaction score
"Anna! Anna where are you?!" Robins words echoed through the empty world. Just moments prior she had been conversing with her friend...spending a relaxing day walking through the lush woodlands...and now... Robin shivered, worried eyes moving over the strange and desolate landscape. It had all vanished in an instant. The grass....the trees...the wondrous song of the Fletchling that flew high above. What stood before her was nothing like that warm and comforting forest trail. No..this was a broken world. A land where the winds stood still and the rocks clung to empty air. A realm where time itself seemed to have stopped. Such a sight.....it terrified her.
As her heart raced, the young trainer moved her attention to that of a broken tower. Or more importantly...what stood atop it. A large and terrifying creature, reminiscent of one from the ancient myths and legends of the Sinnoh region. The one said to rule over time itself....Dialga.
"No. Thats-" Robin's words catch in her throat. She had read many of the stories herself. To see such a Pokemon...here and now...it was... impossible. Was this the cause of times distortion? Of why this world stood still? Standing before the corrupted legend...was this how things were to end?
Robin exhaled sharply, a determined look in her eyes. No. She wouldn't allow things to end like this. To watch as this ancient creature claimed everything. Even if she had little hope of stopping such a Pokemon...she had to try. She had to do something.
As she riffled through her bag, Robin could feel the weight of the world resting on her shoulders. Her only comfort the knowledge that she wasn't alone. She hadn't been the only one dragged into this corrupted world, and she wasn't the only one determined to stop the silent darkness.
"Dusty!" Robin called, pulling from her bag a standard Pokeball. "In this time of need...when the clouds have turned dark and the winds have gone still. Please...lend me all your strength!" With a cry the red and white ball is tossed into the air, calling fourth the Vibrava in a flash light.
"Brava!" The vibration Pokemon exclaimed, zipping through the air as she looked to her opponent. Though she seemed confident only moments prior, one glance of the legendary Pokemon that towered over her was enough to strike fear in Dusty. She had always been brave in the face of any foe...from the smallest of Joltik to the most giant of Salamence. But this....this was different. In an instant the Vibrava felt the weight of Robin's words....the burden that her trainer carried in taking up such a battle. This was one fight they could not afford to lose. She had to give it her all.
"Vibrava!" Dusty let out one last determined cry as she took to the skies, her form shimmering as the weight of the world continued to bear down upon her.
"Dusty you're-" Robin's eyes widened as the dragon type began to change, a brilliant white glow surrounding her body. She had pleaded for Dusty to lend all of her strength....and it seemed as if the vibration Pokemon had more then answered the call. Soon what flew beneath the dark clouds was no longer a Vibrava, but a stunning
!
"Flygon!" The mystic Pokemon bellowed, a surge of energy overwhelming her newly taken form. She would not allow this to be the end. With her newfound power, and the help of the other Pokemon, Dusty was determined to put a stop to the madness. They were going to win...no matter what. They had to.
----
Signing up for this raid with Dusty the Flygon, with the following stats below:
Dusty

Species; Flygon
Gender; Female
Level; 60
Type; Ground/Dragon
Attacks; Dragon Breath, Sonic Boom, Bide, Bite, Quick Attack, Strength, Signal Beam, Earth Power, Sand Attack, Mud Slap, Bulldoze, Feint Attack, Sand Tomb, Rock Slide, Supersonic, Dig, Crunch, Bug Buzz, Earthquake, Sandstorm, Mimic, Uproar, Hyper Beam, Hidden Power (Dragon), Dragon Pulse, Dragon Dance, Laser Focus, Super Power, Dragon Rush
Evolution; Trapinch -35- Vibrava -45- Flygon
Nature; Sassy
Ability: Levitate
Held item: none
Obtained: Cable Club
Bond: 3

Reaction score
Signing up with my baby Litwick Muiri

Species: Litwick
Calendar Date: September 13th
Name: Muiri
Type: Ghost/Fire
Level: 1
Ability: Flash Fire
Nature: Lonely

Pokeball: Normal
Moves:
Astonish, Ember, Flamethrower
Egg Moves:
Bond:0

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score
*gulp* This guy's even scarier than Giga Snorlax… Looks like we're gonna need to bust out the big guns again.

Rolling in with Rocky the Lv. 100 Rhydon.

Rocky Lv. 100 ♂
Birthdate: August 4
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Rock Head
Poké Ball: Rock Ball
Hold Item: Soft Sand
Bond: 40
Beauty Points: 70
Cool Points: 70
Cute Points: 100
Smart Points: 100
Tough Points: 100

Level Up Moves:
Sand-Attack
Hammer Arm
Tackle
Tail Whip
Smack Down
Bulldoze
Fury Attack
Horn Attack
Rock Throw
Scary Face
Stomp
Chip Away
Rock Blast
Drill Run
Take Down
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Mega Horn
Horn Drill

MT/Advanced Moves:
Ancientpower
Aqua Tail
Block
Body Slam
Counter
Double-Edge
Dragon Pulse
Dynamicpunch
Earth Power

Endeavor
Endure
Headbutt
Ice Punch
Icy Wind
Iron Tail
Fire Punch
Fury Cutter
Mega Kick
Mega Punch

Meteor Beam
Mimic
Mud-Slap
Outrage
Rock Slide
Rollout

Scorching Sands
Seismic Toss
Shock Wave
Sleep Talk
Snore

Spite
Stealth Rock
Stomping Tantrum
Substitute
Superpower
Swagger
Swords Dance
Thunderpunch

Uproar

Egg Moves:
Crunch
Crush Claw
Curse
Dragon Rush
Fire Fang

Guard Split
Ice Fang
Magnitude
Metal Burst
Reversal
Rototiller
Skull Bash
Thunder Fang
Rock Polish

TMs/TRs/HMs/Custom Moves:
Toxic
Bubblebeam
Water Gun
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Hyper Beam

Pay Day
Submission
Rage
Thunderbolt
Thunder
Fissure
Dig

Double Team
Bide
Fire Blast
Rest
Roar
Zap Cannon

Hidden Power
Sunny Day

Protect
Frustration
Return
Sandstorm

Attract
Focus Punch
Rain Dance
Brick Break
Flamethrower

Rock Tomb
Mud Shot
Facade
Secret Power

Thief
Focus Blast
Fling
Shadow Claw
Payback
Giga Impact
Avalanche

Captivate
Natural Gift

Poison Jab
Incinerate
Dragon Tail
Power-Up Punch

Confide
Smart Strike
Brutal Swing
Stomping Tantrum
Breaking Swipe
Hydro Pump
Iron Defense
Heavy Slam
Heat Crash
High Horsepower
Body Press
Helping Hand

Dragon Rage
Dragonbreath
Detect
Dragon Claw
Bulk Up
Drain Punch
Flash Cannon
Hone Claws
Smack Down
Flame Charge
Low Sweep
Quash
Retaliate
Work Up
Frost Breath
Wild Charge
Snarl
Harden

Cut
Surf

Strength
Rock Smash
Rock Climb

Reaction score
Xander looked around and the growing group of raiders. He'd seen most of them before, although there were a couple of new faces among their ranks. When word had gotten out about the events occurring around New Fizz City, Xander's father, Gym Leader Jared had contacted him, asking him to head there immediately. While the raiders prepared their Pokemon for the inevitable onslaught, Xander noticed a hooded stranger staring straight at portal. Curious, Xander approached.

"Excuse me, hello, nice to meet you." Xander reached out to touch the person's shoulder, only to find his hand crushed by a muscular grip. The world spun as Xander was flipped through the air before hitting the ground with a thud. The air knocked from his lungs, Xander looked up at the Machop that had just demolished him. Eventually regaining his breath, Xander pulled himself up, eyes locked warily on the Machop. "Where's your trainer?" Xander questioned, but the Machop just shrugged. Did it even have a trainer? Xander scanned the Machop for details. The thick brown coat seemed old and worn, a strange bangle was also tied around its right arm. Was this Machop from here, or had it come through the gate? It seemed intent on participating in the raid, but it couldn't do so without a trainer. "You want to fight? In the raid?" This sparked the Machop's attention, the Fighting type finally switches focus from the closing portal, to the trainer standing in front of it. "You look tough, why don't you fight alongside me? I've fought in a lot of these things, follow my lead and we shall taste victory this day. What do you say Machop?"

Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaachop

The Machop thrust out a fist, Xander did the same, sealing the pact with a fist bump. "Let's do it Machop, let's bring this to an end."

Joining the raid with my Machop!

Machop
Level: 4
Item: North Star Bangle
Personality: Brawny
Ability: No Guard
Moves: Low Kick, Leer, Karate Chop, Focus Energy, Fissure, Dynamic Punch, Drain Punch

Love is temporary. Garchomp is forever.
Reaction score
Trapinch
tumblr_nhqs3gU2um1qf25pao1_500.png
Name: Odo
Level: 1
Pokeball: Luxury Ball
Obtained: Hatched
Nature: Naive
Ability: Sheer Force
Attacks: Sand Attack, Bide, Bite, Astonish, Feint Attack, Superpower, Fissure
TM/HM: Earth Power
Bond: 0
Contest Stats: None
Bio: Odo is a precious child.
Origin: The Hatchery

Let's kill God.

Reaction score
They didn’t expect anything to happen, when Dialga’s Gate closed. The warnings had gone out months before and, as far as they knew, everyone had made it back through. So, Melissa was ambling through her Secret Base, waiting eagerly to see what the new Zone would be, and definitely not expecting a hole to open up under her feet.

She screamed the whole short way to the ground, slamming belly first onto dusty rock. She barely had a moment to get her bearings before two somethings landed on her back, one after the other, and made her wheeze. She also ended up inhaling dust, sending her into a coughing fit, even as she tried to get to her knees.

“Quil!”

“Bone…”

Glancing up, she couldn’t see the hole she’d dropped through and a look around showed that wherever they were, it was not welcoming. As she caught her breath, she started noticing various Trainers scattered around the landscape, many familiar from the recent Raids she’d participated in. All of them seemed to have been brought here for the same reason.

Dialga, the Legendary Time Dragon, stood tall atop a ruined tower, overlooking the probable-battlefield. It’s normally-blue accents glowed like lava and something about it felt...wrong. Behind it, a black hole hung ominously in the air, with...familiar-looking, pink-and-white armor orbiting it.

There was a tug on her shirt as Layla inched closer to her, claws clutching Melissa’s shirt. Wildfire stared up at the Legend, standing firmly between Melissa and the Dragon.

“I, uh, wasn’t expecting this...” Melissa swallowed and gently untangled Layla’s claws so she could get to her feet. “But, I don’t think we can sit this one out, considering.” She huffed out an incredulous laugh.

“Quil.” Wildfire nodded firmly and stepped forward, but Melissa stopped him, frantically patting at her pockets until she pulled out her Pokédex.

“No, wait!” She flipped it open and motioned for Wildfire to come back. “Let’s, let’s make sure you’re the best choice before we leap in.”

“Quil cyndaquil?” Wildfire scowled, crossing his arms. “Cynda quil cyndaquil.” He gestured at Layla.

“Yeah, and she might be better suited for this.” Melissa tapped something on the screen of her Pokédex. “‘Weaknesses are Fighting and Ground’,” she read off, looking pointedly at her starter, who only huffed and looked away.

“Cu cubone bone cubone cu?” Layla tentatively asked.

Melissa and Wildfire stared at Layla for a moment, exchanged glances, and then Melissa shoved her hands into her pockets. She pulled out a pair of TMs and a TR from the same pocket that her Pokédex was in.

“...apparently she did.” Melissa looked at the moves in her hand, up at the glowing-lava Dialga, and then turned to Layla, face set into determined lines. “Okay, it’s your choice, Layla. Wildfire can probably handle it, but it won’t be pretty and he doesn’t have a lot of options.”

Wildfire shrugged and grimaced. “Quil cyndaquil,” he muttered.

“You’ll have...more options and you can keep normal Electric attacks from taking out teammates, but…” She sighed and crouched down. “I know you’ve only ever left the Base that one time and it really freaked you out, so if you don’t think you can handle it, we’ll manage.”

Layla glanced from Melissa to Wildfire and then slowly to the Dialga. She shivered and inched closer to Melissa before shaking her head and setting her jaw. Turning back to Melissa, she said, “Bone bone cu cubone bone.”

Melissa considered her Cubone for a moment before nodding. “In that case, I believe these are yours.” She gave Layla the TMs and TR.

When she was done, Wildfire nodded at her and patted her on the back. “Cyn da quil cynda!” He then clambered up to Melissa’s left shoulder before she straightened from her crouch.

Layla picked up her bone club and headed onto the battlefield. “Bone cu bone.”

---

OOC: Teaching my Cubone Earth Power with this TR.

Pokeball:

Birthday: October 22
Nickname: Layla
Origin: Egg House
Type: Ground
Ability: Lightning Rod
Nature: -
Bond: 42 (choose moves)
Contest Stats: 60/60/60/60/60
Evolution Line:
-Lv. 28->

Level-Up Moves: Bone Club, Growl, Mud-Slap, Tail Whip[2], Leer[6], False Swipe[8], Headbutt[11], Retaliate[16], Focus Energy[17], Rage[18], Fling[20], Bonemerang[21], Stomping Tantrum[24], Bone Rush[29], Thrash[30]
HM Moves: Strength, Rock Smash
TM Moves: Fire Blast, Smack Down, Aerial Ace, Ice Beam, Facade, Protect, Fissure, Water Gun, Sandstorm, Focus Punch, Brick Break, Earth Power
Egg Moves: Detect, Endure, Chip Away, Ancientpower, Screech, Perish Song
Move Tutor Moves: Fury Cutter, Thunder Punch, Counter, Iron Defense, Icy Wind
Additional Moves: Dizzy Punch
Other: -

Reaction score
The city was simply urban, just like Emp had imagined - tall buildings in an exact grid pattern. Ubiquitous skyscrapers were smudged by the smog-filled sky denying any promise of sunlight. There was no tinge of earthy loam to the air, no salty sea breeze or heady warning when rain was due. The fumes from belching vehicles underpinned everything, but punching right out of it would be the flavorsome offerings of the street vendors.

Emp made a beeline for the nearest hotdog stand, able to splash out some now that work had picked up; pupils dilating, he passed the first of two ‘dogs to Situation. The Scraggy had taken to the urban environment like a Ducklett to water, roaming the cracked sidewalks and graffitied alleyways in a dazed enthusiasm. Passing through high fashion emporiums, the punk had swayed Emp into purchasing a spray which would dye his pigments, the scales on his skin now glistening a shiny yellow and trousers lime green. Steady income or no, that transaction would sting. The final surprise of the night would be a trip to one of uptown’s famed underground music venues, or at least, it would have been.

The smoggy skies were suddenly caped in night, time seeming to stand still as Dialga lay roosted atop a dilapidated tower, the traveller craning his neck just to get a glimpse. Staring into the event horizon sent shivers down Emp’s spine, the rift giving off a sort of temporal inertia akin to waking up from a lifelong coma; voices of past, present and future started to rattle in the trainer’s brain until he forced himself out of the gaze. This was Dialga's Final Singularity. The god of time’s runes were glowing blood orange, its form before the river of time even began flowing.

They had to put a stop to its entropy, the very fabric of existence was at stake. Emp reached to his belt for a Pokeball but Scraggy batted the hand away. Something was stirring inside him as he shuffled forward, fists clenched. His skin flickered an iridescent white, body lengthening and crest budding into a full-blown mohawk. The growth spurt had exacerbated his shedding too, baggy green skin hanging off his shoulders like a hood. The trainer was unsure if the desperate circumstances had triggered the metamorphosis or some sort of temporal radiation, but either way it couldn’t have come at a better time. The Scrafty swallowed his hotdog and sneered skyward, not afraid to look armageddon in the eye.

Scrafty♂ Situation Level 60 Nature Naughty Ability Moxie

Leer
Headbutt
Low Kick
Sand Attack
Feint Attack
Swagger
Payback
Brick Break
Chip Away
High Jump Kick
Beat Up
Protect
Scary Face
Crunch
Facade
Rock Climb
Focus Punch
Head Smash
Drain Punch
Ice Punch
Fire Punch
Thunder Punch
Zen Headbutt

Dragon Dance
Snarl
Power-Up Punch

Doesn't Like Change
Reaction score
Entering with Joe the Houndoom.

Houndoom
Nickname:
Joe
Birthday: September 1
Level: 52
Bond: 30
Contest: Beautiful 20, Clever 20, Cool 20, Cute 20, Tough 20
Ability: Flash Fire
Obtained: Starter (lv.5)
Holding: Flametounge
Evolutionary Track: Houndour -(lv.24)> Houndoom
Ball: Pokeball
Moves:
Beat Up (EM)
Bite (16)
Counter (EM)
Crunch (52)
Destiny Bond (EM)
Embargo (41)
Ember (--)
Feint Attack (30)
Fire Fang (30)
Fire Spin (EM)
Flamethrower (41)
Flare Blitz (TR)
Foul Play (45)
Gummi Bomb (CM)
Heat Wave (MT)
Howl (--)
Inferno (--)
Leer (--)
Nasty Plot (--)
Odor Sleuth (20)
Overheat (TM)
Roar (07)
Sludge Bomb (TM)
Smog (--)
Spite (EM)
Thunder Fang (EM)
Will-O-Wisp (EM)

Fizzytopian Idol
Reaction score
I'll edit role play in later, but for now, signing up with Nani the Machoke.

Machoke
Nickname: Nani
Level: 50
Obtained: The Adoption Centre
Love Ball
Nature: Bashful
Ability: Guts -
Bond: 4
Contest Stats: 10
Moves: Low Kick, Fire Punch, Thunder Punch, Ice Punch, Bullet Punch, Knock Off, Focus Energy, Karate Chop, Foresight, Low Sweep, Seismic Toss, Revenge, Vital Throw, Wake-Up Slap, Dual Chop, Submission, Bulk Up, Cross Chop, Scary Face, Dynamic Punch, Work Up, Mud Slap, Rock Smash, Power-Up Punch, Vacuum Wave, Fissure, Brick Break
Bio: A former assistant at the Adoption Centre, owned by its previous manager Tate, Nani is a hard worker and knowledgeable about people and Pokemon alike. She had a dramatic send off full of love and now helps take care of Alice, her fellow Pokemon and their home. While she is a capable and intelligent combatant, Nani prefers appealing herself through contests or simply keeping busy in less violent ways. She often carries Alice around like Blaze does, which is a lot less awkward now that evolution has increased her stature.

Reaction score
“Things have gotten insane to scientifically impossible degrees since you left, as I’m sure you’ve noticed by now.” Silic had decided to take the lead in explaining the many bizarre occurrences that had taken hold of New Fizz City as of late, but it was clear to anyone watching that he still hadn’t quite accepted everything that’s been going on himself. “Time has begun to randomly fluctuate around the area, throwing people forward into their lines or even pulling them back, the earth has been decaying to a sickly grey, most signals that weren’t already affected by the rift have sputtered out, and fragments of alternate realities have even begun to breach our own.”

“I see?” Amicae rubbed her eyes, clearly still a bit groggy from her nap.Her sudden ejection from the rift hadn’t given her a lot of opportunity to rest after the Warrior’s Feast, so it was only natural she’d pass out shortly after her return to the modern era. With how chaotic the world had apparently become in her absence, it had apparently been pretty easy for the others to find an alcove for her to rest in, but that hadn’t really helped make her sleep any less restless. For some reason, she had felt like she was falling the entire time…

“Unfortunately, another complication arose while you were sleeping. It seems that despite the fact that whatever force that was governing the Gate claimed that it was closed, it isn’t quite done with you yet.” The young man motioned to Chroma, who was sitting a little ways away with an obviously strained look of focus dominating her expression. “Thankfully, she’s been proving her worth as the Grand Magus by holding off the portal that’s been trying to whisk you back away from us, but it’s clearly taking a toll on her.”

Ami immediately bolted up and rushed to her sister’s side at this revelation. “Are you okay, Chroma?!”

The stupid question recieved a surprisingly unsarcastic answer. “N-not really. Fighting deific powers is… incredibly draining…!”

“As soon as she lets go, willingly or otherwise, it looks like you’ll be thrown into a battle whose scope far beyond anything I had ever expected us to deal with.” Silic heaved a sigh that somehow oozed both resignation and disbelief simultaneously. “According to what little detail we can gather, the call leads right to Dialga, the very God of Time itself. We’re not talking about some physical avatar here, but the very essence of temporal divinity itself. Given the sheer number of similar occurrences that have been apparently occurring, it would seem that some force is trying to gather forces to beat it down in Raid-style combat.”

“That still sounds absolutely terrifying,” Ami mused, having found herself surprisingly unsurprised. Despite the fact that the Raid concept should’ve been completely foreign to her, the traveler seemed to recall participating in several of such confrontations despite having been in Romma during the time those events would have occurred. Had two timelines converged into one here?

Confusion aside, the mission briefing still had to continue. “‘Terrifying’ is certainly one way to put it. Fortunately, an... ally has been able to provide us with some valuable insight on your seemingly insurmountable foe. Apparently, Time Incarnate functions as a Dragon/Steel Type. Unfortunately, the same temporal distortion that gave us this unexpected opportunity also pulled away Dichromatia’s mawile, and being unable to access my Boxes means that my metagross is out of the question as well. All I have on me is a young and inexperienced aerodactyl, so you’re almost certainly better off using one of your own pokemon for thi-”

“Fontaine!” Ami cut him off by calling out her own metang as an idea came to her. “If we need a metagross for this situation, then we can take advantage of its line’s unique evolution methods by having this guy pluck a parallel version of themselves from their corresponding timestream to make one, right?”

“...That may actually be a decent, but risky plan.” Silic pondered for a moment before standing up and leading the way to the makeshift hideout’s entrance. “And the best one we currently have. Let’s hurry and get the ball rolling, shall we?”

~ ~ ~

(OOC: Signing up with this mess:

Name: Fontaine
Species: Metagross
Level: 45
Ability: Clear Body
Nature: Undeclared
Obtained: Trade
Ball:
Item:
Assault Vest
Contest Stats: Cute: 10, Smart: 10, Tough: 10, Cool: 10, Beauty: 10
Bond: 10
Known Moves:
--By Level:
Hammer Arm (Lv. -), Take Down (Lv. -), Metal Claw (Lv. -), Confusion (Lv. -), Magnet Rise (Lv. -), Pursuit (Lv. 23), Scary Face (Lv. 24), Bullet Punch (Lv. 26), Miracle Eye (Lv. 26), Psychic (Lv. 38), Agility (Lv. 38), Iron Defense (Lv. 40), Meteor Mash (Lv. 44)
--By 'Birth': Not Applicable
--By Tutor: Zen Headbutt, Dynamic Punch, Psych Up
--By TM: Zap Cannon, Secret Power, Shadow Ball, Power-Up Punch)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.