Märchen Meines Lebens
- Jul 13, 2015
- Reaction score
Dialga's Gate - Final Singularity
Echoes of Time
Primal Dialga Raid
For weeks no, Dialga's Gate has been weakening. Since last month, the portal has been primarily closed, besides when it spits people out that were adventuring there. Every time that has happened, a loud, ear-piercing cry washes over all of Fizzytopia. This was always followed by a brilliant flash of orange and dark blue light. That was the only the first stage of oddities.
The land around New Fizz City has been corrupted, turning a sickening gray. Time around the portal has become distorted, and people who go near start to have flashes of both the past and the future. All possibilities that may have or will occur. This has created a sort of temporal lag within the region, where time will pass either incredibly slowly or quickly. There have been reports of a child going out to play and coming out an old woman. There have also been reports of an older couple getting sucked in, only to reappear back in their prime.
Something horrible was happening around the gate, and it was ripping through the very fabric of reality. That was until trainers all across Fizzytopia received the call. A portal appeared beneath them, and they were transported to a world that was completely still. Rocks hung still, there was no wind, and there was nothing in the sky but dark clouds. The planet itself was frozen within time. But, there was something that called them there. A plea, of sorts.
That's when they all saw it. Dialga, perched atop a broken down tower. Behind Dialga was a sight that elicited emotions that could not be described with words. It was something that went against the very nature of our reality. Something that would call one who peered into it for too long to go insane. Maddening whispers crawled through every trainer's mind. Here was the beginning of the end. Palkia's armor was orbiting a black hole.
Then, a faint shimmer of hope occurred. A pale, blue dot was on the horizon to only flicker then fade. This was the true power of Dialga being corrupted. This was Primal Dialga, the being created before Arceus at the very dawn of creation. And if the trainers did not stop it, this could be the very end of the world as they knew it. This was Dialga's Final Singularity. All possibilities led to this one end. Here, not even the echoes of time could be here. It was silent darkness. Darkness that would consume until nothing was left. It was time to fight.
Trainers may post in this thread to sign up for the raid against Primal Dialga!
- This raid will count towards one of your monthly slots.
- Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
- When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).
- If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
- Roleplaying your orders and sign-up is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
- Sign-ups will close on Wednesday, July 8th. There is not a limit on how many people can join this event raid.