Dialga's Gate Raid Event - Vs. Primal Dialga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score

Primal God Dialga Raid Boss

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 47%

Shields Up: 0

Trainer Healing Summary:

Drain Punch

Enigma, Bewear: 161 HP

Connor, Pancham: 375 HP

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Shockwave (0 BP)

Dialga has neutralized all abilities into the next round and cleared all stat changes!

Attack 2: Max Flare (140 BP)

Gary, Lucario: 217 HP

MM, Ditto: 160 HP

Attack 3: Roar of Time (150 HP)

MM, Ditto: 0 HP (KO’d)

Emp, Scrafty: 165 HP

Attack 4: Fire Blast (110 BP)

Enigma, Bewear: 0 HP [KO’d]

Gary, Lucario: 0 HP [KO’d]

Raid Challengers:

[*]Leo, Togetic: 335 HP

[*]Enigma, Bewear: 0 HP [KO’d, Recovers in 1 Round]

[*]Slash, Altaria: 400 HP

[*]Gary, Lucario: 0 HP [KO’d, Recovers in 1 Round]

[*]MM, Ditto: 0 HP [KO’d, Recovers in 1 Round]

[*]Danny, Alakazam: 400 HP

[*]Connor, Pancham: 375 HP

[*]Zorchic, Lucario: 400 HP

[*]Raves, Golisopod: 400 HP

[*]EpicSquirtle, Flygon: 500 HP

[*]Zelphon, Litwick: 234 HP

[*]Yuki, Rhydon: 500 HP

[*]TheKnightsFury, Machop: 300 HP [Fully Recovered]

[*]Dragons, Trapinch: 300 HP

[*]myahoo, Cubone: 400 HP [Fully Recovered]

[*]emp, Scrafty: 165 HP

[*]Sneaze, Houndoom: 224 HP

[*]Alice Hope, Machoke: 290 HP

[*]Mana Opal, Metagross: 224 HP

[*]Maskerade, Meditite: 300 HP

The group is able to whittle away shields and take care of the frozen Pokemon. Unfortunately, Dialga decides that it doesn’t like its shields being dropped and Shockwaves once again. And then the sun comes back. And then three Pokemon are knocked out. Dialga eyes three particular trainers. Seems its out for blood.

Dynamax Initiative: Expired

Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.

[*]Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.

[*]When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).

[*]If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.

[*]Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.

[*]You have until Tuesday, July 28th to place your order.

Absences:

Danny: 1

Sneaze: 1

Med: 1

Maskerade: 1

Last edited:
Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score
Let's get it guys. Play Rough (90 BP!)

Reaction score
Is it Beeg Smash Tiem? Seems like it's Beeg Smash Tiem. Superpower (100 BP) is the beeggest smash I've got, though, so hopefully it checks out!

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
The Full Restore had worked its magic on Jack, thawing him out and restoring his health, so the Ditto was feeling ready for anything. Until anything actually happened, anyway- before Keith could even give a command, his Ditto was bombarded with back-to-back attacks. A powerful Max Flare, followed by the legendary's signature mov, Roar of Time. Keith's mouth fell open in horror as his Ditto was felled before his eyes, robbed of every last hit point he possessed, reduced from a full-health Dialga lookalike to a slightly smoking, slightly jiggling puddle of purple goo.

Jack had fainted.

Willa raised an eyebrow as she saw the recall beam miss completely, striking a rock several feet away from the Ditto. It took Keith several tries to withdraw Jack, and as Willa turned to look, she could see how badly her boyfriend was shaking. Indeed, it was sinking in to Keith right now, just how insurmountable an obstacle they were up against, just how bleak things looked. With their best hope unconscious in his ball, Keith was finding it harder and harder to ignore the maddening whispers, the freaky little voices.

"...we're all gonna die, aren't we?" Keith squeaked. He looked down, expression full of despair as he lost hope. "Primal Dialga- it's just too strong, we... we can't-"

Keith stopped there, this decidedly morbid train of thought abruptly derailed by a slap to the face. Not a hard one, but enough to catch Keith's attention, and as he turned to look at she who had slapped, Willa took hold of Keith's shoulders. "Get ahold of yourself," she said firmly.

"But..." Keith sputtered. "But Jack-"

"-was hardly the first to go down in this fight," Willa interrupted calmly. "He is resting in his ball, and the Dynamax Energy will heal him in time- you have seen this happen here to know it works the same in this situation."

"Yeah, but... Dialga's been knocking Pokémon out left and right, and if it does this too much-" Keith began.

"Keith. Listen to me," Willa said. "I am not saying that that's impossible, but I am saying it is by no means a certainty. Twice already we have pushed Primal Dialga to the point of erecting a barrier, and twice we have broken through. Everyone here, their goals right now are all the same- to defeat this threat and save the world. None of us are giving up. And even though I have no Pokémon in this fight, I am not giving up on you," she said with a loving look. "And I know giving up isn't your style," she added with the slightest of smiles. "Seemingly insurmountable obstacles have never before stopped the man I love, have they?"

As Willa said this, Keith nodded, taking several deep, calming breaths. He then pulled Willa into a hug, smiling as his girlfriend hugged him back. "What would I do without you?" he murmured. Once the hug broke apart, Keith was looking much more like his old self. "You're so right," he stated. "It's not like me, to give up so easily. It's those voices, those weird little whispers, they're just..."

Willa nodded understandingly. "I hear them as well," she said. "Telling me I'm worthless for being unable to actively take part in this fight, telling me that if we fail, it would be on me for not having a Pokémon on hand to use."

Keith stared at Willa. "...how is that not bothering you?" he asked.

"Who said it wasn't?" Willa responded grimly. "But... it's not bothering me as much because of you. I know the voices are wrong, that I'm not worthless, because... because I do not feel worthless when I'm with you," she said, her smile slightly more noticeable and easily twice as cute as before. "So don't you dare even think about giving up," she said.

"Heh. I ain't giving up," Keith replied with a grin. "No way." He held Jack's Violet Cyber Ball, feeling the Dynamax Energy work its magic on its occupant, slowly healing him up, hit point by hit point. "And in fact," he added, holding up his other hand, the one bearing his Dynamax Band on the wrist, "I think there's something I can do to help before Jack is fully healed, wouldn't you say?"

Willa nodded slowly. "I would say so," she agreed.

Keith glanced all around. Just from the look of things, he could tell Jack was not the only casualty of this round. Several others had been knocked out, and a great deal many others, while still standing, weren't looking too well off. Picking one uniquely-colored target in particular, Keith took aim with his Dynamax Band, and fired a bundled beam of Dynamax Energy that would heal up the Hoodlum pretty effectively.

OOC: Cheering to heal Situation the Shiny Scrafty.

No need for the disco
Reaction score
Let's go for a Focus Blast (120 BP) this round.

Reaction score
Safely behind its polyhedron of shields, the Dialga had all but put the breaks on the raiders’ offense; they would have to concentrate efforts on downing the translucent ramparts before anything else. Armageddon was inching closer and Emp was starting to feel beads of sweat trickle down his forehead, only exacerbated by the burning eclipse above. Situation was either keeping his cool or saving face – charging forward to do what Scrafy do best and break some windows. With a springy vault, the lizard reached the base of the shields and gave one an uppercut, shattering a window and ricocheting back to the asphalt. While a light Punch, it would Power his physical strength Up to normal levels. One by one the raiders were unleashed a full-out assault on the time dragon’s fortification, shields dispersing with each successful volley – soon enough they had their opening back! A red mist descended on Primal Dialga, releasing a rumble loud as thunder before sending another Shockwave rippling across the city. The swell of energy washed over the battlers, making their stat boosting tactics for naught and nullifying their abilities. Emp gritted his teeth as he assessed the damage, while Scrafty had proven a durable participant he was starting to run low on juice. Another direct hit would send him over the edge, a casualty they couldn’t risk this late in the game. Right on cue, Keith Masters began to Cheer for the Hoodlum Pokemon, the gesture somehow revitalising his health stores. Emp shot an appreciative thumbs up at Keith, before turning back to the fight ahead – they would return the favour with an all-out pummelling.

High Jump Kick” (130 BP + Black Belt)

Status
Not open for further replies.