Dialga's Gate Raid Event - Vs. Primal Dialga!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score

Primal God Dialga Raid Boss

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 8%

Shields Up: 0

Trainer Healing Summary:

Cheering:

Slash, Altaria: 380 HP

ES, Flygon: 500 HP

Sneaze, Houndoom: 400 HP

Drain Punch:

Connor, Pancham: 375 HP

TKF, Machop: 291 HP

Mask, Meditite: 300 HP

Trainer Recoil Summary:

Flare Blitz:

Sneeze, Houndoom: 326 HP

Raid Boss Attack Summary:

Attack 1: Dialga is confused!

Dialga has hurt itself in its confusion!

Attack 2: Max Steelspike (130 BP)

Connor, Pancham: 180 HP

Raves, Golisopod: 171 HP

Attack 3: Dialga is confused!

Dialga has hurt itself in its confusion!

Attack 4: Roar of Time (150 BP)

EpicSquirtle, Flygon: 162 HP

Sneaze, Houndoom: 101 HP

Raid Challengers:

[*]Leo, Togetic: 500 HP [Fully Recovered]

[*]Enigma, Bewear: 400 HP

[*]Slash, Altaria: 180 HP

[*]Gary, Lucario: 500 HP

[*]MM, Ditto: 300 HP (Transformed: Dialga)

[*]Danny, Alakazam: 400 HP

[*]Connor, Pancham: 180 HP

[*]Zorchic, Lucario: 317 HP

[*]Raves, Golisopod: 171 HP

[*]EpicSquirtle, Flygon: 162 HP

[*]Zelphon, Litwick: 234 HP

[*]Yuki, Rhydon: 500 HP

[*]TheKnightsFury, Machop: 291 HP

[*]Dragons, Trapinch: 300 HP [Fully Recovered]

[*]myahoo, Cubone: 400 HP

[*]emp, Scrafty: 500 HP [Fully Recovered]

[*]Sneaze, Houndoom: 101 HP

[*]Alice Hope, Machoke: 400 HP [Fully Recovered]

[*]Mana Opal, Metagross: 400 HP

[*]Maskerade, Meditite: 300 HP

With Hatterene saving the day, the trainers continue their assault on Dialga. They are able to chunk away a good amount of health, but lose out on some damage due to people’s obsession with healing themselves and preventing Dialga from using spread moves. Just kill it already! Dialga gets smacked by itself twice in confusion, but is able to regain some clarity of the second one. No one died, you guys now have a Dialga too, and it's definitely within kill range. End this, and save Fizzytopia!

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired

Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.

[*]Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.

[*]When issuing an attack, please state the attack's unbuffed Base Power (BP).

[*]If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.

[*]Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.

[*]You have until Sunday, August 2nd to place your order.

Absences:

Danny: 1

Dragons: 1

Sneaze: 1

Med: 1

Maskerade: 1

Wielder of Toxic Smoke
Reaction score
High Jump Kick (130 BP)! Lucario, don't hurt your foot!

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score
Looks like the others have got this, so let's take a well-earned REST (0 BP).

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score
The epic battle was reaching its climax. Primal Dialga fought through the confusion, succeeding on two occasions. On the first of said occasions, it let loose a mighty Max Steelspike, and on the second, it bellowed out a mighty Roar of Time. Keith gritted his teeth each time Primal Dialga attacked, but to his immense relief, his Ditto was not on the receiving end of either move. The imposter Primal Dialga stood strong and tall, roaring defiantly as he stood at the ready. With the Gigantamax Hatterene holding the very fabric of space and time together, with Primal Dialga weakening as it was, it was impossible to not feel hopeful at this moment, a sentiment Diana Macks was making sure to convey into Marv's camera as she continued her coverage of this madness.

Keith, too, was ready. Ready to end this madness once and for all, and a quick look at Willa confirmed that she too was ready. "We... we can do this," Keith murmured. "We can really do this!"

"Indeed we can," Willa nodded with a small smile. "And I think we both know exactly which move Jack should use to wrap this up."

"I was thinking the same thing," Keith nodded back with a smile. "What do you say we give the command together, my love?" he added, taking hold of Willa's hand.

Willa's smile grew as she in turn held onto Keith's hand. "Oui," she responded.

Keith's loving look lingered on Willa for a moment longer, before the couple turned back to the Ditto-turned-Dialga before them. Still hand in hand, the couple called out the command in unison. "Now, Jack, use Roar of Time!!!" they exclaimed simultaneously.

OOC: Jack used Roar of Time (150 BP).

Last edited:
Märchen Meines Lebens
Reaction score

★★★★★

Health Gauge: 0 [KO'd]%

Raid Challengers:

[*]Yuki, Rhydon: 500 HP (Asleep)

The trainers make one last final push to get this settled once and for all. With a few powerful fighting and ground typed moves bringing Dialga down, as well as the stars themselves in the form of Draco Meteor, Dialga was on its last legs. It was time for the finale. Mustering up all of the strength within its body, the transformed Ditto did the one thing that Dialga had been all raid. It was time for Dialga itself to get a taste of its own medicine.

Taking one step forwards, the transformed Ditto channeled the very power of time. It could feel and see all futures, possibilities, and alternate timelines at once. Timelines where Dialga emerged victorious, and Dialga ruled over the universe. Timelines that were pruned away, never meant to have happened. Visions of everything here. Of their births, their lives, their deaths. Even visions of everyone dying by Dialga’s hands. It also saw the true horrors of what happened to Palkia. This was the power of time that Dialga controlled, and it was all accumulated with one final move. And with that, the Ditto let out a massive Roar of Time. Concentrating everything into one final attack, that even time was not on the corrupted Pokemon’s side.

The attack hit Dialga, exploding into a vibrant, explosive display of colors. Voices and images could be seen all across the singularity as an image of Dialga, in its normal walking alongside Palkia, fades away. The corrupted Primal Dialga gets pushed out from its rocky outcropping and into the black hole Palkia’s corpse created. The singularity then started to collapse within itself, and everyone was grabbed by Hatterene. Using her power, she safely pulled everyone out from the singularity and back to where Dialga’s Gate once stood. A loud boom could be heard all across Fizzytopia, the big crunch finally complete. And in that time, Hatterene was gone, but a gift basket for everyone remained. This was truly the end of Dialga’s Gate. Life could move back into New Fizz City. The echoes of time would still linger, but the world was saved. Congratulations!

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired

Rewards

Opening your gift basket, you will find

-50 Watts

-TR Iron Tail

-TR Dragon Claw

-TR Dragon Pulse

-TR Flash Cannon

-5 Levels

-Haban Berry x3

-Babiri Berry x2

Thank you everyone for participating. This marks the end of the Dialga’s Gate forever. Thank you for participating in this momentous event, and look forward to the two new zones opening tomorrow!

Name a more manly professor. I'll wait.
Reaction score

★★★★★

Raid Challengers:

The trainers make one last final push to get this settled once and for all. With a few powerful fighting and ground typed moves bringing Dialga down, as well as the stars themselves in the form of Draco Meteor, Dialga was on its last legs. It was time for the finale. Mustering up all of the strength within its body, the transformed Ditto did the one thing that Dialga had been all raid. It was time for Dialga itself to get a taste of its own medicine.

Taking one step forwards, the transformed Ditto channeled the very power of time. It could feel and see all futures, possibilities, and alternate timelines at once. Timelines where Dialga emerged victorious, and Dialga ruled over the universe. Timelines that were pruned away, never meant to have happened. Visions of everything here. Of their births, their lives, their deaths. Even visions of everyone dying by Dialga’s hands. It also saw the true horrors of what happened to Palkia. This was the power of time that Dialga controlled, and it was all accumulated with one final move. And with that, the Ditto let out a massive Roar of Time. Concentrating everything into one final attack, that even time was not on the corrupted Pokemon’s side.

The attack hit Dialga, exploding into a vibrant, explosive display of colors. Voices and images could be seen all across the singularity as an image of Dialga, in its normal walking alongside Palkia, fades away. The corrupted Primal Dialga gets pushed out from its rocky outcropping and into the black hole Palkia’s corpse created. The singularity then started to collapse within itself, and everyone was grabbed by Hatterene. Using her power, she safely pulled everyone out from the singularity and back to where Dialga’s Gate once stood. A loud boom could be heard all across Fizzytopia, the big crunch finally complete. And in that time, Hatterene was gone, but a gift basket for everyone remained. This was truly the end of Dialga’s Gate. Life could move back into New Fizz City. The echoes of time would still linger, but the world was saved. Congratulations!

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired

Rewards

-50 Watts

-TR Iron Tail

-TR Dragon Claw

-TR Dragon Pulse

-TR Flash Cannon

-5 Levels

-Haban Berry x3

-Babiri Berry x2

Thank you everyone for participating. This marks the end of the Dialga’s Gate forever. Thank you for participating in this momentous event, and look forward to the two new zones opening tomorrow!
beep beep, pickup!

Poison-type Trainer
Reaction score

★★★★★

Raid Challengers:

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired

Rewards

-50 Watts

-TR Iron Tail

-TR Dragon Claw

-TR Dragon Pulse

-TR Flash Cannon

-5 Levels

-Haban Berry x3

-Babiri Berry x2

Jack was blown away by what he saw, what he felt, as he prepared that final move. All futures, all possibilities, all alternate timelines... the gruesome truth of what happened to Palkia... It was almost too much for the Ditto to handle. For an ordinary Ditto, it may well have been too much. But this was no ordinary Ditto. Jack was the first of his kind. Mewtwo's older brother. The original Ditto. With Arceus as his witness and Mew as his mother, Jack could fucking do this.

And do it Jack did! The Roar of Time pushed Primal Dialga right into the black hole. Everything started to collapse in on itself, but Hatterene swooped in grabbed the gathered Trainers, Pokémon, even the news helicopter, puling them to safety. During this, Keith and Willa held tightly onto each other, intent on never letting go.

...and finally, they were safe. Back where the rift in time once stood, with naught but a lovely gift basket for everyone who had participated in this endeavor. Jack, panting and jiggling, back in his usual shapeless shape, had a tired yet triumphant look on his face. And as he turned to look at Keith, he opened his mouth to say something, only to close it awkwardly, as Keith's mouth was... occupied. Not coincidentally, so was Willa's.

"...Whew," chuckled Jack as Keith and Willa broke apart. The Ditto had taken the rough form of his Trainer, having gotten a few more details wrong than usual out of sheer tiredness. "That was... an experience."

"Heh, sure was," grinned Keith. "You saved us all, Jack, I can't thank you enough."

"Ehh, you had a hand in it too, the both of you," chuckled Jack modestly. "You call the shots like a pro. Proud to call you my Trainer," he said to Keith. "And you," he added to Willa. "Don't go telling me you weren't able to do nothin', OK? You kept this guy's head on straight. " He smiled at them both, then slowly slipped away to give them a moment. If one of the futures he foresaw when using Roar of Time was indeed about to come to pass, he figured they'd appreciate some semblance of privacy.

Keith smiled at Willa. "Jack's right," he said. "I've been in stressful situations, before, but that was on a whole other level. If it weren't for you, I probably would've lost my mind."

"...I am glad we were both pulled into this," Willa said softly. "Even if it had been just me and one of my Pokémon, I... I don't think I would have fared as well as I did mentally had you not been by my side."

"...you know," Keith murmured. "Earlier, I said to you, 'what would I do without you?', right? Well... I think we just answered that, didn't we?"

"I suppose we did," Willa replied, looking into Keith's eyes. Several seconds, or minutes, or something like that, of the couple just looking into each other's eyes- they honestly just lost all track of time here. But in that unknowable span of time, Keith's mind was working fast, and he came to a conclusion that, if he was being honest, didn't surprise him at this point.

"...Y'know, Willa," Keith began. "As of late, I've been doing a lot of thinking. About us. See... when we started going out, I had a good feeling about us. And as time went on, as we kept getting to know each other better, as we've lived with each other, that feeling only intensified, to the point where it got me seriously thinking about our future. And, well, considering that the only reason the world is still intact now is because you and I had each other's unwavering support," continued Keith. "It's helped me come to a conclusion that I think, in hindsight, was a long time coming."

"...yes?" Willa asked intently.

Keith smiled at Willa. Then he got down on one knee. "I came to realize that I literally cannot picture my future without you in it," he said. "I love you, Willa, and I always will. I don't have a ring on hand at the moment, of course, but this isn't just some crazy impulse. This has been a long time coming- today's events simply helped to drive that point home once and for all. Willa, will you marry me?" he asked.

For a moment, Willa was speechless, regarding Keith with an unreadable look- she was quite good at concealing her emotions, and now was no different. But after a few seconds, she could no longer stop herself from smiling, and so she pulled Keith to his feet, wrapped him in a tight embrace, and initiated a kiss that lasted even longer than the previous one

"Are you two good- oh, you're still doing the thing, OK," Jack murmured as he walked over to check on the couple, then quickly turned around and walked off so as to not disrupt the moment.

"...I hope that's a yes?" Keith breathed as the couple broke apart.

"It is indeed a yes," smiled Willa.

"Yes! It's a yes! YES!" Keith exclaimed.

Jack came walking over once again. "I'm hearing jubilant shouting," he smirked. "I take this to mean...?"

"We're getting married!" Keith exclaimed, putting an arm around his now-fiance.

"I knew it!" grinned Jack, exchanging a fistbump with Keith. "Congrats to you both!"

"I'll have to call mother once we get back, tell her the good news," Willa said, still smiling.

"Yeah, I gotta fill my folks in, too," Keith nodded. "And our friends back at Sludge Wave Coast, for that matter..."

Jack smiled as the newly-engaged couple walked off, the both of them discussing what needed doing in light of what just happened. Then, he noticed the gift basket they'd left behind. Chuckling to himself the Ditto Transformed into a Dragonite (with a slimmer, longer tail than usual- he was going off memory, after all), picked up the gift basket, and flew off, hoping to beat them home. As tempting as it was, he wouldn't spoil the surprise for his teammates. This was Keith and Willa's moment, he'd let them have this one.

*Obtained 50 Watts!*

*Keith and Willa obtained a TR31 Iron Tail!*
*Keith and Willa obtained a TR47 Dragon Claw!*
*Keith and Willa obtained a TR62 Dragon Pulse!*
*Keith and Willa obtained a TR70 Flash Cannon!*

*Jack was elevated to level 19!*

*Obtained 3 Haban Berries!*

*Obtained 2 Babiri Berries!*

Using the TRs on my Salandit, my Chesnaught, my Flapple, and my Dhelmise respectively.

*Rob learned Iron Tail!*

*Manchin learned Dragon Claw!*

*Flapple learned Dragon Pulse!*

*Dhelmise learned Flash Cannon!*

Last edited:
Balance, its a progress
Reaction score

★★★★★

Raid Challengers:

Dynamax Initiative:
Expired

Rewards

-50 Watts

-TR Iron Tail

-TR Dragon Claw

-TR Dragon Pulse

-TR Flash Cannon

-5 Levels

-Haban Berry x3

-Babiri Berry x2

Picking up rewards

~¤Sea Priestess¤~
Reaction score
Rewards

-50 Watts

-TR Iron Tail

-TR Dragon Claw

-TR Dragon Pulse

-TR Flash Cannon

-5 Levels

-Haban Berry x3

-Babiri Berry x2

Ding dong, the dragon is dead~

Picking up my sleeping beauty and the following:

50 Watts
1x TR IRON TAIL
1x TR DRAGON CLAW
1x TR FLASH CANNON
5x Rare Candies
(since Rhydon is already Lv. 100)
3x Haban Berries
2x Babiri Berries

Thanks, Lilt! Nice work, everyone~ ...And, uh, Hat Witch too I guess. Now to get out of here before she sets her sights on us again...

Status
Not open for further replies.