1. As Bulbagarden aims to be a safe place for everyone, please take your time to read a note on harrassment on Bulbagarden.
  2. Bring your favorite pen to write your shipper heart out for Shippers' Paradise's first Short Story and Poetry Competition! Find the rules and further information in this thread
  3. Maniacal Engineer stopped being lazy and finally made a third episode of Bulbacast BTS. You can watch it right here.

Dialga's Gate: The Time Rift Zone (Seasonal Zone)

Discussion in 'Fizzy Bubbles' started by Astre, Mar 2, 2018.

1. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Blog Posts:
    Pokémon Trainers in the past... they were tough. That was just plain fact. And it was a fact that Keith Masters knew. So when word got out about this rift in time, it got Keith thinking. He'd proven himself, time and time again, as a capable Trainer by present-day standards. No denying he was one of the best. But that wasn't enough. Keith wanted to be the very best. Like no one ever was. This... this was his chance to see just how he stacked up against the brute force of Pokémon Trainers of times long gone.

The first thing Keith and Meowth noticed as they entered was the guard. Pretty hard to miss, in all honesty, considering he was quite tall and built like a Machoke, wearing rugged clothing that rather suited the time period Keith supposed he had landed himself in. And the second thing they noticed was the battle taking place beyond the guard. Gengar vs. Nidorino, truly a classic matchup, but what set this apart from others was how rugged the Poison-types looked. Larger, for certain, than the ones Keith saw in the present. Hell, he had a Gengar himself and used to have a Nidorino, and they had both been smaller than what he was seeing here.

And it excited Keith. The gleam in his eyes, the spark, the fire, it was the same what showed in his eyes whenever he was eager to battle. And as the guard asked what Keith was here to do, Keith made eye contact with the man. If he was looking to assess Keith's strength by sight alone, then he was gonna get an eyeful. "I'm here to compete," Keith responded, his tone of voice a mixture of resolve, determination, and a pinch of excitement.

2. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    “Ok, ok, you win,” Glitch lamented, but admitting that its trainer had a point about looking out of place being potentially dangerous. “Give me the good old ball pitch if you need my help anyway, alright?” Then with a flash flowing from the cellphone to its Pokéball, the smartphone's speakers turned quiet.

With a small sigh of relief for finally having some peace and quiet, Mélina concentrated on the one thing to secure herself: keep out of sight and a way back where she belongs in history. It's all well and good that she stepped in a time and place she's a bit knowledgeable about - as a matter of fact, she should be excited about this - but the reality of being an outsider in too many ways has hit her, and she did not feel comfortable of not knowing how to return where she wasn't one. “That what Marche must’ve felt,” she reminiscenced of an old favorite video game which more or less reflected her situation.

So without any other option, the Kalosian warily headed up the only place she would likely find answers, that is the only building in sight: the shrine… on top of stone stairs. She dreaded them, but thankfully the climb wasn't steep for her legs. More importantly though, it seemed her timing couldn't be better, as she didn't cross a single soul, neither on the way up or at the top. Looking from her new point of view, the only people the girl could see were walking away from the shrine, so she figured she showed up just after the end of a ceremony or prayer session. “Only one thing to do now: sneak around the shrine to look for… anything, really,” she thought. “Perhaps somewhere I can hide safely until sundown, so I could look around more freely...”

She carefully leaned against a wall and quietly walked alongside it, eyeing for anybody or anything of interest…

“Well, well,” a man’s voice boomed right behind her.

The girl's body suddenly stood straight and stiff as a Timburr’s board. The only word that crossed her mind was: “Fuck.” Nervously, she clutched her t-shirt in a terrible and desperate attempt to hide it, and turned her head as little as possible while glancing where the voice came from. Of what she could notice, he was a middle-aged man with obviously Nihan clothes, and despite his huge scar across a blind eye that told he has seen some shit (well half of some now), his mannerisms weren't menacing at all.

“You're not from around here, are you?” he questioned her with a curious expression.

Mélina started to quietly and awkwardly laugh as she turned towards the man. Beet red, she only managed to respond with a “Uuuuh yeah” after mumbling, chuckling and bumbling like a fool.

In thought, the man held his chin and smiled at the foreigner. “It's alright my child, follow me.”

As he turned around and headed towards the shrine's entrance, the woman had a better look at the man and his attire, and it took just a glance at his distinguished black hat to realize he was… she forgot the Nihan name, but she knew he was a priest. It is kind of obvious to find one here, really. More important questions ran through her mind though, which resumed to if she could trust him. It is only the first person she met, after all, and she can’t just trust anyone like that. However, due to her location, he would be the best person to speak to. And speaking of, well, speaking, how did he speak English!? Her only logical guess would be he had been lucky to study the language in some way, perhaps from traders of his time, but it is still a bit odd. After some quick self-debating, Mélina concluded that in her situation, it would be best to trust the shrine attendant and follow him as he instructed. Perhaps he was the only one with information on how to bring her back in her time, or at least the only one who can give it to her…

3. TheKnightsFury

TheKnightsFury New Member

Blog Posts:
    After fishing up a few dud Magikarp, Jayson finally managed to lure out a Pokemon worth battling. The blubbery Sealeo wasn't the strongest Pokemon in the seas but it was certainly not a pushover. Jayson knew that Sigurd would likely make quick work of the Sealeo, but anyone could win with a type advantage. If he wanted to draw the right attention he would need to make the battle as challenging as he could. Jayson unclipped the Luxury Ball from his belt and tossed it out onto the wharf in front of himself. Ymir the Amaura bursts from the ball, the large sauropod lets out a low cry, issuing a Snow Warning. The young Amaura was still gaining battle experience, but Jayson was confident he could steer the Rock type to victory. While the Sealeo's Water typing gave it an advantage over Ymir's Rock typing, Ymir's Rock typing also gave him an advantage over the Sealeo's Ice Typing. This meant that the match up was balanced, making the fight much more exciting.

"Alright Ymir", Jayson grinned, "are you ready to get started?" The Amaura nods as he eyes off his opponent. "Let's open with a Charge Beam, then go in for a Rock Smash, before you retreat back with another Charge Beam." Jayson was confident that once the battle was underway they would draw plenty of attention. While the Sealeo was confused at the moment, Jayson was certain that once it was attack it would be quick to retaliate. He just hoped that he wasn't overestimating Ymir's capabilities, the Amaura was still young and inexperienced but he had to gain experience somehow.

4. Faiyaa

Faiyaa Fizzy Bubbles ZA

Blog Posts:
    As Asterios the Tauros had suddenly emerged from his Safari Ball, Gary was a bit on edge for a split second. The Tauros had been known to be a loose cannon in the past, and Gary instinctively wondered if he was about to go on another rampage. He relaxed however as he saw that the Tauros had taken up a calmer demeanor this time around. There was something about the environment around them that calmed him down immensely, and the prospect of visiting a place of legend seemed to focus him. Asterios seemed right at home as he strolled alongside Gary and Timothy across the field of flowers.

Gary smiled, happy to see that this place was doing a good job at soothing his Tauros’ soul and went along with it. The peaceful journey couldn’t last forever however, as the three of them eventually arrived at a grand palace, something Gary would expect to see only in ruins at an archeological dig. The architecture was breathtaking, as Gary had somewhat of an interest in buildings from ancient civilizations. One time while he was getting his degree in Unova, he had helped out on an underwater archeological expedition, which opened his eyes.

It was time to head inside the golden castle, so Gary quickly turned to Asterios. “It’ll just be for a little while, but I’m gonna bring you back inside your ball,” he said, not wanting to walk a giant bull inside of the king’s palace. He wasn’t sure what kind of behavior was customary when visiting the palace, but he was pretty sure dragging a large Tauros around probably wasn’t accepted. Asterios wasn’t crazy about the short exercise before being confined again, but let out an obedient moo before being recalled into his Safari Ball. For now, Gary had a choice to make. Timothy had gone ahead to clear something, so Gary was on his own. He decided that he would look around the building a little bit, but not stray too far away from where he was supposed to wait. The chance to see an ancient palace in all its glory doesn’t often come around in one’s lifetime. This opportunity was too hard to pass up.

5. Astre

Astre I only date anime boys

Blog Posts:

Isaac huffed with exhaustion, there was so much effort in exerting yourself like this --- not to mention he wasn't exactly the most physically fit person. His vision fades slightly, causing him to set Ahri down and bend down, hands on his knees as he huffs out hoarse breaths. His heart was pounding in his ears, he could feel Ahri's cool tongue licking the sweat off his face as he huffed. Her face was ripe with concern, Isaac smiled at her and pat her head. He was alright, or at least he would be after a few seconds. As he puffed, his lungs not exactly what they should be due to a few years of smoking, he heard footsteps behind him. Excitably, he spun around, seeing face to face the person he had been chasing.

... And it wasn't him.

Regret washed over Isaac like a wave, however, he had to admit that their resemblance to Kyle was almost uncanny. Isaac eyed him curiously, it was odd. Kyle's eyes were a cool green, calming in comparison to Isaac's own stark forest green eyes. However, this man's eyes were cold. If looks cold kill, this man certainly had it down. As Isaac continued to look at the man, the man chuckled to himself.

"To think I'd meet a fellow street rat here. Guess even time can't make you escape your past. But, if we had the choice, we'd use time to change our pasts. Isn't that right, Isaac?"

Isaac froze almost instantly. How did this man know his name? Isaac opened his mouth, stumbling in his head over what to say. The man obviously knew of his past, and there was a certain familiarity to him that Isaac felt in his heart. He blinked a few times, feeling his hand clench into a fist. He had embraced the past, he knew he was a shitty guy --- but he wasn't exactly flattered with someone bringing it up so coldly. He assumed he was in the far past, so how could someone he knew possibly be here? He felt his throat clench up when he tried to speak, only to hear the man speak again.

He extended a hand, introducing himself as Cal and giving a nonchalant shrug upon realizing that Isaac probably didn't know who he was. The comment about thinking that he was dead if Isaac did remember stung him slightly. Had he done something? The man didn't seem particularly aggressive... just, there. Isaac was sure that if he had actually fucked up and ruined this man's life or done something that had almost gotten him killed he'd be much more angry, yet he was standing here. A smug smile sewn across his face and a warm hand for Isaac to shake. Isaac extended his own hand and shook it, his face a mix of all sorts of emotions.

"Hi, uh... Cal." He felt a tinge of regret for not remembering the man, his mind was in knots trying to connect the dots on how he knew this man. He smiled slightly, not with his usual warmth, just a simple forced smile. "My past haunts me. I try to forget it I guess," He chuckled to himself, "I guess along the way I somehow forgot you too." His own eyes weren't as stark and cold as the man, but he tried to met his frightening gaze with a certain fire in them. He pulled his hand away and looked up at the sky. "Weird meeting someone that knows me all the way out here, what point of my life did you meet me in? Bet I was some kinda right asshole, huh?" He chuckled to himself again, looking down with hushed embarrassment.

6. Balmund

Balmund Deadly

Blog Posts:
    “Crap… ahhh…” Bel winced as she held her knee tight in pain. Thankfully, it didn’t seem like there where any broken bones or muscle tears as a result of her accident. Miraculously so, even; barely getting out of that with a few scratches and bruises. Yet, that didn’t really solve the problem at hand. At the moment she stood crouching in the middle of a town plaza she didn’t recognize, hurting and confused, wondering if this was some sort of feverish dream, hallucination, or trick. Just mere moments ago Bel was taking a casual morning jog in the outskirts of New Fizz City in preparation of her usual training routine. And then, in the blink of an eye, she suddenly found herself rolling down a set of random stairs right after she was spat out of the blue from some unseen force. Bel barely had a moment to brace herself, and she was pretty sure she had crashed into some sort of fruit stand along the way. Or was it a cabbage stand? Not that she particularly cared for it, whatever it was. She quickly checked herself to make sure her belongings were still in place. Bag? Good. Pokemon? Still there, thank goodness. No time to sigh in relief however: she could feel her mere presence drawing attention, and it was putting her into the kind of spotlight she hated to be in. So what does one do in this kind of situation? Run and hide? Ask for help? Freeze and panic? Run and hide was starting to sound real good at the moment, though maybe the real question at hand was: how does one wake up from this dream before it turns into a hellish nightmare?

Last edited: Mar 28, 2018
  7. Maskerade

Maskerade Member

Blog Posts:
    [​IMG]

Oh boy. I knew I should've stopped after the first bottle...

Hemlock had no idea where he was, or how he'd ended up here. Last thing he remembered, he had walked into one of New Fizz's Nightlife Row bars to get himself a drink. There was a good reason why he never went into town himself, but this time around, even Gouki had refused to fetch him booze, so he'd been forced to find some on his own. Some friends... Then again, all of his Pokemon were already well-known in the nearby towns, and no shopkeeper would give them alcohol to bring back anymore. A partner who could cast Illusions was what he needed - nobody would ever deny him a drink again!

He couldn't hold his liquor as he did in his youth. Hemlock had no recollection of most events that had transpired after he'd entered the Black Velvet, but well into his fourth bottle of whisky, he'd stumbled out of the bar without paying, and roamed about in a drunken stupor until he fell into the Time Rift that had opened in the outskirts of New Fizz.

And now here he was, in feudal Niha, irritatingly sober and with a hundred unanswered questions.

"I never thought...I'd see this land again."

That was, perhaps, the hardest part of not being drunk anymore: he remembered a lot more than he wanted. He remembered Niha, Saigo before it was Saigo, and with that, he remembered how he had been alive for a lot longer than he was supposed to. lt'd always be his cross to bear - the result of his studies and experiments, forbidden in the eyes of Saigo's Gods. He had burned the recipe for the sacrilegious potion, but the crime had been committed, and time had stopped affecting Hemlock. For that, he had become Dialga's outcast, and abandoned civilization, so his secret would not be discovered. Even now, rumours of his immortality were just that: rumours. If only they knew.

This is one of the Shrines we had back then... a Shrine to Megami. I shouldn't be here; I have no right being near a place of worship.

Hemlock turned to leave, but didn't. He couldn't help but wonder - should he pray? Ask for atonement? Would his Gods even hear him?

8. King Ghidorah!

King Ghidorah! New Member

Blog Posts:

It had been a long time since Hugo was truly able to appreciate the beauty of nature. Having been sidetracked from his journey for so long, he had forgotten how much he enjoyed the feel of the sun on his face or the scent of flowers as they carried on a passing breeze. For the first time in some time, he felt calm. He felt tranquil. He felt he was where he should be.

He reached into his bag and pulled a Pokeball from it, releasing the furry, purple Pokemon who was his first true capture: Venonat. She had joined him on his journey many years ago and when he had last seen her, she had just reached level 31. Hugo knew she would be able to appreciate gardens of the Horti Agraminae, especially in her new form.

“It’s been a long time, friend,” said Hugo to the Venonat. “I’m sorry. I had lost my way.”

Venonat happily ran around and between Hugo’s legs, chirping joyously to finally be able to resume their journey. But it didn’t take long for the process to begin. Venonat came to a sudden stop, and in a flash of light, lost it’s feet but gained it’s wings.

Venonat had evolved into Venomoth.

The two friends laughed and danced with joy, with Venomoth flying high above Hugo, soaring above the topiaries of the garden and eating the nectar from colorful flowers high on the vine, much higher than was ever reachable before.

“This our time Venomoth! This is our time to finally reach our true potential! Nobody will stop us this time!”

The two set off through the gardens, the shadow of the Imperial Palace looming ominously nearby.

Have been waiting to evolve Venonat for.ev.er.​

9. Biggggg5

Biggggg5 New Member

Blog Posts:
    TheKnightsFury

After finding a worthy opponent you decide to battle it with your Amaura, a younger pokemon but it wouldn't be as much of a stomp as it would be with your main Gallade partner. Surely this would put on a worthy show to get you noticed. As Ymir takes the field a light hail starts up in the vicinity, seemingly not affecting either ice-typed pokemon adversely. You have Ymir start off with a charge beam to get the Sealeo's attention, and succeeded in that easily as the Sealeo let's out a cry of pain. It flops onto the deck next to Ymir and gives an angry look back as it replies with a water gun, soaking your Fossil pokemon with an equally super effective blow. However, Ymir shakes it off and smashes into the sealeo with the force to shatter rocks, leaving a small bruise. The water/ice pokemon instinctually defensively curls around the bruise in attempts to guard it. Ymir fires off another charge beam leaving the slightest charge around the Rock-type's body signifying the move's signature boost as the Sealeo is blasted back. The Sealeo remains curled but begins to roll forward towards Ymir. It begins to gradually pick up speed as it smacks into Ymir with a relatively light blow. After the blow it continues to rollout and pick up more speed as it wheels around. You glance around and you see that you have succeeded in gaining a few onlookers, mostly bored shopowners who aren't busy with customers and one overexcited kid jumping, holding his other's hand. But the rest seem to be watching out of boredom rather than interest. You may need to find a way to show off a little. What will you do now?

10. TheKnightsFury

TheKnightsFury New Member

Blog Posts:
    The battle was going fairly well. They had caught the Sealeo by surprise, Ymir managing to land a handful of weaker super effective hits, even managing to secure a special attack boost. However the Sealeo was now on a roll and they were yet to draw the type of spectators he was hoping for. Racking his brain, Jayson thought that maybe if he showed them something uncommon, they would get a little more excited.

"Show them your Ice Barrier to stop that Sealeo before it can pick up too much speed!" Jayson was hoping the rare move would help generate a little interest from the crowd, as well as stop the Sealeo's Roll Out before it gets too strong. "Then let's try and restrict them with a powerful Discharge of electricity, then tap into your ancient roots and strike them with an Ancient Power!" Ymir looked focussed on the battle, Jayson could sense he was beginning to find his battlemind.

11. Astre

Astre I only date anime boys

Blog Posts:
    Missingno. Master
    The guard chuckled to himself, he seemed to admire your enthusiasm at his question. His eyes were aflame with the glow of battle, looking like a seasoned warrior himself. He tossed his spear into his left hand and extended his right arm, hand open to greet you. Now that he was close to you, you could see his face under the helmet. His face was marred with scars, all of varying degrees. Around his left eye was a tremendous scar, overtaking that entire side of his face. You were curious what could have possibly caused such a tremendous wound, but you bit your tongue. You couldn't imagine someone gawking at you due to some sort of physical deformity.

"I'm Captain Remus, head of the guard under Emperor Darius Agramas." His handshake was firm, not that you'd expect any less. "What is your name, warrior?" He asked, an eyebrow raised as he scanned you closer. He seemed to be looking at your attire, somewhat confused as to what exactly you were wearing. "We'll have to get you some armor, I'm sure there's a spare in the armory." He turned swiftly, seemingly expecting you to follow. "Come, new warrior. We must prepare you. We love fresh blood and today has most certainly been boring... wouldn't want to disgrace the emperor." You could almost hear the smirk brimming across his face.

As you walked into the Colosseum, you caught the tail end of the battle you had been observing before. The Gengar had pinned the Nidorino, standing atop it's fainted body while the crowd cheered loudly. You could see the dirt trailed and kicked up from where the creature had slid. You kept close to Remus as you heard the announcer call out the next Pokemon to face Gengar. A man in the same armor as Remus quickly recalled his Nidorino into a Pokeball, his face conveyed anger as he stormed into the room you and Remus were entering. You heard Remus boom with laughter as you entered the back room, a small armory and preparation room. Many trainers in all forms of armor were sitting on the benches, waiting to be called.

"Tatius! You need not be so hasty!" He called to the man who had stormed in before you, the man turned to face him with his fists clenched, he looked like he was about to cry.

"C-captain! I'm sorry!" There was a pleading to his tone as he looked at you and Remus. You noticed that the others in the room were wearing armor, but a distinctly different armor from what Remus and Tatius were clad in. You realized that they must both be guards. Remus shook his head again, gesturing towards the door. Tatius nodded rapidly, his anger had disappeared entirely and now his face only showed sorrow and pity for himself. He grabbed a spear on the wall and ran out the door again, presumably to replace Remus at the guard post.

"That kid..." Murmured Remus, turning back to you. "Alright warrior, you'll be going after this next match." He tossed you a helmet and a chestplate. "Have you ever battled in the Colosseum before?" He asked, taking a seat next to a shy looking boy. His eyes danced over you once again.

OkikuMew
    The man didn't seem menacing, but you still felt uneasy. You were in a different time after all, what if you were somehow changing history? You stumbled over your words while trying to speak to the priest, you weren't sure exactly how to react. There were so many questions floating around your head, yet you couldn't force anything out. You slowed your breathing, hoping to calm yourself down as the man turned and began to lead you towards the shrine. You weren't sure if it was safe to be here, nor be seen by anyone. Although you supposed it was too late for that now. With a deep sigh you began to follow the man, walking up towards the beautiful shrine. The man took a turn towards a small building, presumably where he lived. He opened the door and ushered you in, looking around before closing the door behind him.

He took a seat on a small pillow upon the floor, gesturing for you to do the same. He eyed you closely, looking upon your attire with a certain glimmer of curiosity but also a layer of understanding. A smile affixed itself upon his face and he began to speak again.

"Are you perhaps... a traveler?" He asked, looking at you and stroking his chin. "You're not the first, I've sensed some kind of disturbance. I feel like time is changing, shifting for the gain of others." His face turned sullen, looking at you. "Not that you're at fault my dear, but if you're going to be here we need to get you some proper clothes." He stood, walking towards a chest. He opened it and produced a traditional Nihan kimono, it looked old and smelt somewhat dusty. "Please, go ahead and change. You and I both cannot afford to have you walking around as you are." He gave a small nod, turning and leaving the room to give you space and privacy to change. Once you were changed, the man returned.

"I'm sure you have many many questions, child. I'll answer them to the best of my ability." He gave a small smile, "I'm Junichi. I've been the caretaker here for many years. What do they call you?"

Balmund
    Dazed and confused? Well, that was an understatement at this point. You could feel the sharp pain in your body where you had collided with whatever sort of wooden stand was set up near the foot of those stairs. You looked around, standing up slowly as the pain in your knee began to subside. You looked around rapidly, realizing you were in some sort of bazaar that you didn't recognize. You were positive you were in New Fizz City a few seconds ago, so where on Earth were you?

"My cabbages!" Called a female voice, rushing towards you and covering her mouth in shock. "Oh god, are you alright?" She looked at your scraped knees and back towards her stand, suddenly realizing what had happened. "I'm sorry, I thought the kids were kicking my stand again. Did you take a tumble down those steps?" She smiled and laughed warmly. "You're not the first! Don't be embarrassed!" She smiled, looking you up and down. "Are you from outside of town?" She asked, looking at you. You felt flushed, realizing that you had done the very thing you didn't want to do: draw attention to yourself in this weird city.

"Well, if so I welcome you to the Town of Heroth! Although I'm... sorry that your arrival wasn't exactly what you would've hoped." She had a modest smile on her face, feeling pity for you. Hearing you speak the name of your location aloud made you even more confused. Heroth? You were almost one hundred percent sure that there was nowhere in or around New Fizz City bearing that name. Not to mention that you could feel the extreme heat of the day on your body, something that wasn't exactly common in New Fizz City. The woman continued to speak, pointing you in the direction of various food stands and points of interest. However, you find yourself deep in thought --- trying to figure out where you were... and more importantly how to get back to New Fizz City.

Maskerade
    Niha was no strange land to you, it was horrifyingly familiar. You felt an unease at seeing the land again, a land you thought you would never see again. Spending your entire life a bumbling drunk had it's perks, you could forget everything that you wanted to --- escape your demons in ways that you never thought you could. Being sober made you think, and it made you remember. You could never escape your past, you could only dull the pain that you felt from it.

You had fallen from grace, spectacularly so. Banished from the holy land, forced to tread the same path for the rest of your life. You knew you shouldn't be here, deep down you felt a fear of the shrines. You had turned your back on these gods, not forcefully, but enough so that you felt uneasy at places of worship such as this one. You wanted to leave, yet you felt compelled to pray. These were your gods at one point, and you felt as thought you still owed them something for that --- something for putting up with you for all that time in the past.

Your back was turned away from the shrine, ready to leave, but you felt compelled to do something. As you slowly turned back, eying the shrine you couldn't help but notice... something. You swore it was just your imagination, but you couldn't help but feel like something was watching you, mocking you as you tried to figure out what to do. They did say that donating to the shrine brought forth your desires, but what would you even ask for? Material goods had no meaning to you any more, and asking for forgiveness seemed worthless. As you slowly knelt down, you couldn't help but get the feeling that something was there again. Perhaps it would be wise to investigate before some angered patron attacks you for sensing your blackened heart.

12. Meetan

Meetan Fizzytopian Idol

Blog Posts:
    Dialga's Gate and the Roar of Time. Many people believed it only to be a device of fairy tale, of stories, of dying religion – and yet science spoke otherwise. In public, not so much, but Fizzytopia's scientists had been researching and theorising and lowkey panicking about the reality tear for a good month now at least. Alice Hope knew because the people in charge had contacted her about it.

Contacting an idol might have been an odd choice, but the fact was that she was known for her adventure stories and battle prowess as much as her eccentricities and character charm. The mission was a dangerous one, one that could end in death the moment she stepped through, but Alice had eventually chosen to take the dive. It had required a lot of arrangements, like getting her affairs in order and deciding a team that could adequately suit most if not all situations that presented themselves, and then getting all of the supplies together. Thank goodness for the Pokemon world's grand technologies, allowing her to pack for all eventualities without breaking her back or taking up too much space.

The rest of her team accessible to the supporting team back in the laboratory – mostly incase something happened to her for the worst – Alice had made her way through the wavering door. To say the sensation was odd was an understatement. Alice straight up thought she might vomit, screaming as the bend in time seemed to twist and warp her, and the young woman passed out. Where she awoke was a lot more peaceful, except for the insistent moos and 'milus' at her ears. Someone was shaking her. Such deja vu...

“Mmm...?” Blue eyes slowly opened, dark lashes fluttering as the midday sun tried to assault them through the treeline. A plump figure soon blocked it out, a warm and slightly smelly huff of relief blowing into Alice's face. Millie the Miltank was stood over her, hooves resting gently on the trainer's petite torso. Her expensive outfit of indigo lace shorts – ones that reached her knees – and a soft pink and white roundneck tank was slightly dirtied from the literal drop. “Oh. Hey, Millie. We lived! Step one complete.”
    “Miluu.” The Pokemon acknowledged, concern still on her face.
    “Agh...” Millie had obviously pulled her safety goggles off, and Alice's manicured hands reached out for the creature's hooves. With strength, her companion helped the aching human upright, and Alice made more noises of complaint as she hoisted herself onto her feet and picked up her bag, exchanging the goggles for her usual glasses.

“Well, this place is damn pretty at least. Look at all of the cherry blossoms, Millie! You must love it here.” Alice noted, snapping some pictures on her Pokegear. It had fuck all signal, but it didn't seem to be malfunctioning, either, so the offline apps would work at least. The Miltank moo'd her agreement. Indeed, the Pokemon enjoyed the sights and scent, and like Alice, was surely relieved that the climate seemed to mimic a beautiful spring day. Of course, for all they knew, a wild tempest could be upon them at any moment. Glancing at the charm bracelet on her wrist, making sure Lauren's gift to her was still intact, Alice adjusted the straps of her bag and gave Millie a quick pat. It was as much for her own sake as her partner's.

“I guess we best get exploring, then. Let's rock on.” Alice patted for Millie to walk a step ahead, and off they went.

13. Missingno. Master

Missingno. Master Poison-type Trainer

Blog Posts:
    First impressions were of the utmost importance, and Keith seemed to make at least a decent one on this guard, who appeared to appreciate Keith's enthusiasm. He offered a handshake, at which point Keith got a good look at his face, and by extension, the numerous scars what covered it. There was a particularly big one that pretty much took over the left half of his face, and despite the obvious curiosity as to what could have caused it, Keith did not stare nor bring up the subject verbally, not sure as to whether this was a subject the man wished to speak of.

The man, speaking of which, introduced himself as Captain Remus, head of the Emperor's guard, and as he did so, Keith shook his hand. A firm handshake was what Keith expected, and Captain Remus did not disappoint in that regard. Keith, in turn, gave a pretty firm handshake himself. "My name is Keith," he replied. He nodded, not questioning Captain Remus's statement that he needed armor, nor the man's confused looks at his current attire. To say Keith wasn't from around here, after all, would be a gross understatement. He couldn't help but give a small smirk himself at Captain Remus's subsequent words. His battles were not going to be boring, not if he and his Pokémon had a say in this.

As they walked, Keith caught the tail end of the battle he'd seen a glimpse of earlier- Gengar had emerged victorious, pinning an unconscious Nidorino to the ground. The man who had withdrawn Nidorino into its ball stormed off, and Remus led Keith the same way.

Their destination, a small armory. Remus, booming with laughter, called out the man, whose name appeared to be Tatius. Keith also noticed that everyone in the room seemed to be wearing different armor from Remus and Tatius- Tatius, clearly, was also a guard, and soon, after grabbing a spear, he exited the armory, most likely to take Remus's place.

It was then that Remus tossed Keith a helmet and a chestplate, telling him he would be going after the next match. He then asked if Keith had ever battled in the Colosseum before. Keith shook his head. "No, I haven't," Keith replied. Meowth hopped down off of Keith's shoulder while the Poison-type Trainer donned the armor he'd been given. The chestplate was pretty straightforward, but the helmet posed an issue Keith hadn't foreseen- he'd be forced to take off his Mega Hat.

The cowboy hat Keith Masters was well-known in his own time for wearing, at one time it was purely aesthetic, serving little purpose beyond looking awesome. Well, OK, it was always good for shielding one's eyes from harsh sunlight, so one could easily argue it always had practical value, but eventually, it gained even further practical use when Keith Masters obtained a Key Stone and had it set into the front of his signature hat. Many times, it's served him well when the necessity for Mega Evolution came up in the heat of battle. But then, he reasoned, it wasn't for everything he needed that Mega Hat. He stashed the Mega Hat safely into his backpack- it would be fine there, he knew.

He turned back to Remus. "Anyway, like I said, no, I haven't battled in the Colosseum before. I'm no stranger to intense battles, though, so if the emperor wants to see some good battling, I'm confident my Pokémon and I won't disappoint."

14. Liltwick

Liltwick Potato of Light

Blog Posts:
    Faiyaa-
    Not wanting to give up the chance of exploring the palace, you look around at the sights. The first thing you notice is the architecture of the building, which is in pristine conditions compared to the ruins you would be more commonly associated with in the common era. Ionic columns could be seen in uniform order in the room, supporting the roof of the palace while also adding an artistic presence to the room you were in. Portraiture and marble sculptures of who you could only presume was the current king stood in the hall, not only to show his power but he was posed in such a way to show his wisdom too. The sculptures were all utilizing the famous Grecan technique of contrapposto, something that later Rommans would try (and fail) to recreate.

Before you could further explore what was around you, you see Timothy reemerge from the throne room and beckon you in. You follow, waiting to see the king in all of his glory. He was a stout, simple man with a long, flowing beard. His face was more square then depicted in the pieces of him, but besides that the art you saw was surprisingly lifelike and portrayed the man's good traits quite well. He raised his hand, and you kneel (as would be custom for a king).

"Hello... Traveler. Timothy has told me... You are like him. From a time long past ours. May the gods have guided you both here... To help me with this beast. The Minotaur, the body of a man and the head of a Tauros, and the illegitimate child of my wife," he spoke, his use of your language a bit broken and his accent thick, but enough for you to understand.

"I ask of you, traveler, to slay the beast. it must be the will of the gods for you to come here... For this purpose. Long has this... monstrosity haunted our family. Please, remove this blight," he pleads with you, but does so in a regal manner of a king asking his knights to protect his country.

What is your answer?

Big5-
    Recalling your history correctly, you deduce that your next course of action was to head towards Egya. Of course, finding passage across the sea might prove troublesome in this day and age. Boats weren't nearly as sturdy or luxurious as they were in the modern day, and the journey by ship would take more than a few days. Yet, it was something required to get what you wanted. After all, this was a journey. And journeys weren't always easy.

The first point of action was heading down the mountain. Of course, this proved a lot easier than when you climbed up the mountain. Then again, knowing the path up made it pretty easy to go on the path down. The conditions gradually mellowed out, from the harsh snowy peaks to the calm forest at the base of the mountain. There you could see a variety of people native to this day and age, preparing for their own journey to meet with the oracle. It was certainly a harsh trip, but people did it for their own reason.

You then look at the path you took to get here. It was a sort of pilgrimage route, as it led both to the oracle and the Temple of Golgades. The path merged into one of the main Grecian trade routes, and led directly towards the port city of Thenia. Named after the Goddess of Knowledge, Thenia was considered the central hub city of the land. The Agora of Thenia was always filled with wonders and commotion, and there were often ferry trips from Thenia to the Isle of Cabrys. After all, the isle was a major source of seafood for the nation. Though, full trips across the sea would be much more harder to find.

You then overhear some of the locals, while not being able to fully understand what they are saying, that you can get the gist of a merchant ship returning to port soon. Ever since the passage of the King of Conquerors, Egya and Greca started to have open trade. This seemed like the perfect opportunity. Though, that required getting back to town and convincing the merchant to let you board.

What do you do?

Astieri-

Cal looks at you with a smirk, seeing you almost writhe in embarrassment. He was choosing his words carefully. You could feel his eyes piercing through you, staring directly into your soul. He knew things about you, things that you didn't known public. There was an air of mystery and distrust, but also something else. What... What that feeling was... It was hard to know. Then, what seemed like an eternity later, he finally spoke.

"I've known you for a lot longer then you'd believe Isaac. I'm kidding, we met when we were around twelve I want to say? It was a long while back, I know that much for certain. The two of us helped each other out for a bit, exchanging tips and good places to get food. Of course, nothing is certain on the street and we were separated after a few months. I kept tabs on you... I keep tabs on everyone I come across. Just want to make sure people are safe. Anyways, when I heard you started making it big I was proud of you. And wanted to see you again. I just didn't imagine it to be in a place like this," he started explaining before he gazed over the pond. His words were sincere and true... You knew that much, but you felt that there were more to what he was saying.

Then he gave you a pat on the back and gave you a noogie. With a laugh, he gave Ahri a little pat before grabbing his own Pokeball. With a flash, a Vulpix soon appeared from it. The Vulpix seemed distrusting of you, and only sat firmly at Cal's side.

"Ah come on little guy, this guy's good. Via, meet Isaac," Cal said, with a big toothy grin. It felt like this guy made a complete 180 in terms of his personality. Yet, that cold gaze... It was still there. "Anyways we're here following the legend of a trickster spirit called a "Kitsune" or whatever. I'm just thinking it's a Ninetales up to no good. Hey, wanna come join us?"

What's your response?

King Ghidorah-

With your freshly evolved Venomoth with you, the two of you stroll through the gardens. Various tapestries of emperors and their trusted Pokemon stand vigil here, serving as faithful reminders of what the Romman Empire has accomplished. After all, all would be Romma in the end. At least that was the delusion that the people of this era knew. If only they learned their fate, but even if history was meddled with, human history would prune it off as it didn't follow the true history. This was an anomaly in time, but one to enjoy the cultures of the past. And one of the best things to see was one of the late emperor Nero's plays. It was certainly something to experience...

Though, it seemed like nothing was really going on in the gardens today. Nothing, nothing at all. It felt like the time around you was starting to melt and erode away. Then the lights and colors around you too, started to melt. All thoughts... all feelings melt away into sweet oblivion. And soon too, you as well fade away into the nothingness. You feel the softness of the grass as you fall on to the floor, with nothing to keep you grounded in this reality.

When you awake, you see a bright light. You try to look around and see a decrepit looking room. You seem to be tied to a table, and a Pokeball sits next to you on a wooden chair. Your Venomoth, you presume. Though, where were you. What exactly happened? Your head felt light and it felt hard to stay conscious. Was there a way out, or would it be better to wait.

What do you do?

15. Balmund

Balmund Deadly

Blog Posts:

“Hngh… I’m sorry, could you please slow down for a bit? I’ve too much on my mind and can’t really pay you much attention, lady.” Bel pressed her fingers against her forehead as she tried to sort her thoughts. This was feeling way too real to be any sort of dream, and that thought on its own was enough to be panic-inducing for anyone, but Bel wasn’t one to break down just yet. She didn’t figure she could get an answer by just asking any of the locals, but perhaps someone would know enough to give her a lead. If all else fails… then perhaps she could consider adapting to permanent life in the past. Living, after all, is all that matters. First things first, she would need to start blending in, and perhaps this friendly shopkeeper could be a good starting point and liaison between herself and this town.

“Listen…” she continued after a pause. “Thanks you for concern. You seem nice. How about I help you clean up the mess I caused with your stand and then you can give me proper directions over some, uh, tea? I also need a change of clothes. I stand out too much with my… foreign attire. What was your name again? Me, my friends call me Bellsprout.”

16. King Ghidorah!

King Ghidorah! New Member

Blog Posts:

“DON’T PANIC DON’T PANIC DON’T PANIC,” Hugo thought to himself in an obvious state of panic.

His heart pounded and the adrenaline rushed through his body, but even under those circumstances, Hugo’s head was swimming, almost as if his mind was detached from the rest of him and he could doze off into sleep? A coma? Something worse? He didn’t know. The only thing keeping him from totally succumbing to his altered state was the bright light. It was piercing and he couldn’t tell where it was coming from.

And Venomoth. Where was Venomoth?

“VENOMOTH! VENOMOTH, WHERE ARE YOU?! CAN YOU HEAR ME?!” he shouted in desperation, knowing it was likely in vain. There was no response. This was all a colossal mistake. Coming here. Thinking he could just pick back up where he left off with no consequences. Such a foolish, naïve way to think. This was his fault and he deserved whatever punishment he was dealt.

“No. Enough. Stop that,” Hugo’s inner monologue continued. “This is exactly the kind of behavior that derailed you in the first place. Exactly the type of behavior and manner of thinking that you worked so hard and for so long to overcome. This isn’t your fault and you’re not going to let this be what takes you out. You will get out of this. You will survive.”

Surveying the room through the haze and squint, he noticed the Pokeball on the chair nearby. Hugo went to reach for it, but his restraints were too tight. He struggled and strained against the rope, resulting in a nasty, painful burn on his wrist, but was able to just reach the Pokeball and grasp it.

“This must be Venomoth, right?” He had no idea. With how things had gone so far, it could honestly be anything. He thought deeply, running his fingers over the tract of the ball, reaching the release button. He hesitated.

“This could be my biggest…and last…mistake. But piss on it. What choice do I have?”

Hugo held his breath and pushed the release button on the Pokeball.

17. OkikuMew

OkikuMew Member

Blog Posts:
    The priest led and invited Mélina in a modest building sitting nearby the shrine, most likely the priest's house. After he sat on a pillow on the floor, invited her to do the same and she happily obliged, the holy man curiously looked at her, while the woman’s face increasingly turned crismon.

“Are you perhaps… a traveler?” he broke the silence.

“...Y-you could say that, yeah,” Mélina gulped.

“You're not the first, I've sensed some kind of disturbance,” the priest's expression turned a little sour. “I feel like time is changing, shifting for the gain of others.”

The foreigner sighed a bit. Seemed like he’s well in tune with the “Force”, intuitively knowing what was going on.

"Not that you're at fault my dear, but if you're going to be here we need to get you some proper clothes." He then got up and walked to a chest, opened it and pulled out a neatly folded but old and dusty white kimono. “Please, go ahead and change. You and I both cannot afford to have you walking around as you are.”

Mélina nodded in agreement and let out a more noticeable sigh of reassurance. “Thank you very much,” she bowed to him lightly as she picked up the silky clothes.

After the priest left the room, the woman unfolded and held up the Nihan garment in front of her. As she saw a second, red piece of clothing under the white kimono, her eyes widen a bit as she realised what exactly they are: traditional clothing for “miko”, that is shrine maidens. Although now that she thought about it, this would be the only kind of clothing for women a male priest would have in their possession. His own clothing for her would be very inappropriate, after all. As the word “inappropriate” crossed her mind, the Kalosian knew for a fact that there’s a very specific way to fold, tuck and wear it on her body - but didn’t know how. Not wanting a fashion faux pas, she quietly called out the only Pokémon who would likely have that expertise: Starlette, her fashionara cosplaying Pikachu. After spending time gawking at the authentic suit while her trainer took off her backpack and undressed herself, the Mouse Pokémon then went to work and helped Mélina don the kimono and baggy pants correctly: the hadajuban[/I] first, followed by the haori with the left-sided collar overlapping the right, then hold it all together with the red hakama, tied in a neat bow on the front. After a small pirouette, the woman smiled to hide the relief that she fit in the whole getup just fine, knowing that Nihon tend to be thin, especially compared to her... rounded figure. Thanking Starlette, she called her back in her Pokéball before she went back down on her cushion very slowly, trying not to either hurt herself or accidentally tear her ‘new’ clothes apart.

“Ok! Erm, sir,” she shyly called the priest, “I’m done changing.”

With a light but warm smile, the man returned into the main room and on his cushion. “I'm sure you have many many questions, child. I'll answer them to the best of my ability. I'm Junichi. I've been the caretaker here for many years. What do they call you?”

“Uh,” she hesitated, not sure how much information to share with him… but his generosity, acceptance and apparent understanding of the situation convinced her he could be trusted, and she to tell him everything she knew. “I’m honored to meet you, Junichi-san,” she bowed to him politely. “My name is Mélina Loiseau. I guess you would call me a traveler, but it doesn’t explain everything.” She paused a little, trying to find the words that would be understandable for someone in this era. “I’m in a pilgrimage of sorts along with Pokémon, to train, discover the world and find my calling. As part of it, I lend a hand to anyone I encounter that would need help.”

“But...” she awkwardly smiled and rubbed the back of her neck, “my recent travels took a strange turn. Your intuition is quite correct: there has been disturbances related to time. I’m… what I’m going to say is hard to believe; I barely believe it myself. I’m not just an outsider of Niha, but... of this time, too. I come from a far away land you may not know its existence yet, and far away in the future. What happened was, in... my time, there’s this powerful Pokémon of legends who have the power to control the flow of time. It recently got angry for a reason we do not know, and it caused ripples of time appearing across the land. It was rumored that these ripples were gates to different ages. I… happened to walk through one, admittedly out of curiosity and for the sake of the experience, and I ended up at the feet of the stairs of your shrine, with no gate nearby. I guess the other weird travelers you've heard of have more or less done the same.”

She paused again, letting Junichi have her words sink in. “As much as I would love to explore, walk and live beside and beyond everything I've been taught about this place and era that fascinates me…” she frowned in worry, “I know for a fact that I do not belong here; I do not want to disturb how things are, or at least as little as possible. I rather find a way back to my time and place soon… although I've only been here since the sun started to set,” she chuckled a bit, “so I didn't have that much chance to look.”

“B-but enough about me. I'm very sorry to drop all of this on you do suddenly,” she realised her mistake. “I do have quite a few questions to ask. First, do you have anything more about the time disturbances, besides the other travelers like me and what you have sensed? Any clue could possibly lead me to a way home. Secondly… I am wondering on why you can speak English. I know for a fact Niha have their own language. Uuuuuh... Watashi wa, Nihongo wa… skochi... des...?” she poorly attempted to speak Japanese. “I-I know some very basic phrases, but I'm quite terrible at it,” she blushed. “I also want to know more about the history of the shrine. It is quite magnificent. I sure hope it is still standing in my time… Last but not least, I do want to return the favor for lending me these clothes and keeping me out of sight. Is there anything you need help with?”

18. Liltwick

Liltwick Potato of Light

Blog Posts:

The shelter was small and cramped, that much he knew. It also smelled of ash... Even if the wood was frozen over. This was but a temporary stop for those traversing the mountain. Yet, not exactly the safest one. How many have lost their lives here... Waiting for the night to pass... Waiting for the storm to pass... That never did. He shook his head. That was life, and the dangers of traveling. Time itself seemed to freeze here. It was silent... Too silent. There was no need to get into a false sense of security over this.

Even so, it would be at least beneficial being comfortable in here. It was a place to be stop and rest, after all. Not the best... but still a place none the less. Austin still clutched his knife's handle though. Comfortable doesn't require your guard being down. That much was easy to figure out. Especially here... In all of its beauty. The blanket of white that covered the barren soil underneath. Hiding the ugliness and scars of the earth. That's what the snow was for, to hide. And yet, here he was, hiding from the snow.

His heard sharply jerked to the side as he heard footprints outside. Someone was approaching the shelter. The crunch of the snow got louder and louder. His tracks would still be outside... It wasn't that long since he came into this shelter. Kadoc started to growl, the usually meek and distant Absol being more protective of its trainer. It was reassuring enough, but... He should wait. Slightly hiding the knife, at least enough for a person to not immediately see it, Austin waited. It was best to conserve his energy. He'd have the upper hand due to surprise, but it would be easier to assess the situation once he learned who... or what... was coming.

19. Maskerade

Maskerade Member

Blog Posts:
    The Shrine's mere existence troubled him. And the Shrine wasn't even the problem - he was.

My only sin is the inability to die of old age. But that is a mortal sin in the eyes of both Dialga and Giratina...

He shouldn't have sought out the recipe to begin with, but he was younger back then, with a thirst for life that vastly surpassed his current thirst for alcohol. He didn't know when to stop, and his prodigious talent in the ways of alchemy eventually led him to the forbidden answer. He knew that tampering with life was unforgivable in the eyes of the Gods, but in his youth, he was much less attuned to the divine - and if he became immortal, he wouldn't have to fear the wrath of those Gods anyway, he reasoned.

Guilt came much later, once he attained the wisdom he lacked in his youth.

Despite his body being centuries old, Hemlock (whose real name hadn't been used in so long, he'd almost forgotten it himself) found himself kneeling down with little difficulty. That, too, was a side effect of the concoction - not only had time eventually stopped affecting him, the usual ailments of aging also passed him by for the most part. Or so he believed - all he really knew was that his joints felt much better than they had any right to, given his age. Overthinking it wouldn't help.

He contemplated the nature of the ensuing prayer, and to be honest, the point of it. He craved forgiveness more so than immortality these days, but if he was being completely honest, he wasn't willing to give up on life and losing his unique gift would probably result in his immediate death. Yes; despite the guilt he carried, he still preferred to live in shame than to die in peace... maybe he hadn't become all that much wiser, he thought to himself with a bitter smile.

But hey, at least I'm fighting for something now other than my next drink. I'm not doing it so you'll forgive me, Dialga... I'm doing it because a young man with more virtue than I'll ever have died and left his Pokemon behind in my care. I owe it to them to make things right, I guess... Regardless of what you or the rest of the pantheon think about revenge.

He brought his hands together and tried to recall the prayer he'd been taught by his mother... but before he could reach those long-buried memories, something interrupted his attempt at divine reconciliation. An overwhelming sens of... dread.

"What is this?..." he muttered under his breath. This presence he felt... was he being watched?

He rose back to his feet and looked around. He was certain he wasn't alone, and yet his eyes spotted nobody at first glance. Nihan lore spoke of the heavenly tennin and the dreaded shinigami, servants of the gods sent to interact with humans in a variety of ways. Had Dialga or Giratina sent his angels to punish him for stepping on holy ground?

Or maybe it's just a man lurking in the shadows with evil intentions? That'd make it a hell of a lot more fun...

Crimes taking place in sites of prayer were nothing uncommon in feudal Niha, he recalled. Devotees rarely came to Shrines empty-handed, often bringing monetary offerings meant for the gods. If he was being stalked by an assailant, he'd fight back - the only kind of punishment he was willing to accept was that of divine nature; no man would lay his hands on him.

Instinctively, he reached for the inside of his tunic, grabbing a PokéBall and tossing it to the ground. From its confines emerged a delicate-looking Furret, who yawned before standing at attention, Meiko too sensing the presence that troubled old Hemlock.

"Meiko I need your help," whispered the elder as he continued to scan his surroundings to no avail. "You feel it too, right? We ain't alone here, and I'm keen on finding out who's toying with us..."

The Furret nodded dutifully. That was one of the things Hemlock loved about Meiko - she looked incapable of hurting a fly, but when things were serious, she was his single most dependent companion. And on the rare occasion he agreed to battle stupid young kids looking for an easy win, the look on their faces as they were hopelessly trampled by a Furret was always priceless.

Meiko stood at attention, uncoiling her body, and her eyes began to glow red as she too looked around the Shrine.

"That's right girl, show me what's hiding in the shadows with your Foresight."

And let's hope I can handle the answer...

20. Biggggg5

Biggggg5 New Member

Blog Posts:
    TheKnightsFury

Contributing the immediate success to the surprise and Ymir finding his pace in battle, you find it going fairly well in your favor. However, the Sealeo was indeed picking up speed and it was time to put a stop to it. Deciding to go with a more uncommon move in an attempt to show off you have Ymir throw up an ice barrier, a move you think is probably rare given it's unique form of acquiring it in your time. The Sealeo speeds towards Ymir but impacts into the igloo-like dome of ice created just in time. The water pokemon unfurls and staggers back (as much as a seal-shaped pokemon really can) and looks dazed for a moment though you know there was no chance to freeze given the common typing. The ice barrier explodes at the impact with contest worthy sparkles as the latent charges from the charge beam grow back in size as Ymir Discharges the electricity for another super effective blow. The Sealeo lets out a cry of pain and in a less tactical move and one more of emotion slams into the fossil pokemon with its entire body. Ymir is less fazed by the impact but the weight difference causes more of a stagger. Ymir responds once more with the residual energy from charge beam once again coalescing into several orbs resembling fossils before they slam into the Sealeo. The energy is unfortunately lost without providing that boost every user of Ancient Power is hopeful for. The Sealeo is looking haggard but remains ready to attack. The crowd's interest seems to have been held, now mostly invested in the outcome. There is one notable newcomer who has come to watch, a warrior with heavy furs, standing against the doorframe of a nearby Tavern. With the Sealeo nearly defeated, what will you do?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.