• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diamond and Pearl English Game Opening Sequence

The D/P intro is easily the best in the entire series. I can't wait to see what they do with the next games - especially if the G/S remake is up next, that should be fantastic.

I don't know. I have seen this vid nowhere else, I'm thinking it was somehow doctored.

That video is fake. The logo supposed to "flash" with brightness like on Japanese version and I believe it supposed to have DIAMOND VERSION below it....

It wouldn't have Diamond as it's the Pearl intro, and fake or not - it's going to be EXACTLY the same in the actual English versions of the game anyway as all they're doing is replacing the Japanese logo with the English logo.

Even if it isn't the genuine article, it may as well be.

In any case, that's pretty cool. Kind of stylish at points, like the anime opening.

Nice music too.

Fun fact, I spent my first 10 minutes with my copy of Pearl just watching the intro over and over again. So, so, so winsome.

I then spent the next 6 or so hours playing it constantly and being sucked in so easily. I can't wait for the English version to actually have the dialogue aspect of it (and to make battling easier) to make it all that much better.

Well, it WOULD be rather easy to fake, but there's no reason it shouldn't be the same as the japanese version.

lol, yeah, it's really fake, but it's still cool that they tried.

what about diamond

The intro is the best ever. But what about the
diamond intro. Is it the same or is it different.
Thats my question.

Groudons are red
Wailmers are blue
Im getting diamond
or maybe pearl
o well either will do

yeah, its almost the same (Just with dailga instead of palkia), however both the real diamond and pearl intros are better because they have some effects across two screens.

lol fake. Nice job tho.

I REALLY like the intro, but I don't like how they singled out Pochama; they should've shown a clip of Jun walking besides it, rather than stupid shadows.

Wow. Nice find! I'm finding myself to be more and more excited about Diamond/Pearl as days go by. >_> I can't resist it. MUST HAVE. D:

Anyways thanks for the find ashita. XD

Please note: The thread is from 17 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom