• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia - Game End

littlegumball

slammin' salmon
Reaction score

Hi friends! Welcome to Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 4: Diamond is Unbreakable mafia!

Long story short I found a setup on mafiascum called Bird7p that I liked, here's the link: Bird 7P - MafiaWiki
I didn't copy/paste the role PMs from the page since there is flavor involved so don't base your suspicions on the information on the page :) I just nabbed the roles. I'll be using hohum's variant.

This game only needs seven (7) players!

-Site rules apply. Be civil to ur pals!
-Night posting is allowed, as long as it is relevant to the game.
-Do not edit or delete posts.
-No communicating outside the thread unless I give you a space to do so.
-Please bold your votes and unvotes on a separate line so I can easily see them. Unvoting before you change your vote is preferred, but not 100% required.
-Typing "vote: [player]" is required in order to place a vote, if you just bold a name I won't assume it's a vote.
-Majority rule is in effect. If at any point in the Day phase the majority of players are voting for the same player, the Day will end and that player is lynched.
-At the end of the day, if there is a tie it will result in a no lynch.
-Role claims are allowed. Name claims are allowed.
-Do not post screenshots of your role PM.
-I may or may not answer questions regarding role mechanics.
-I may or may not add/remove/change rules
-have fun my dudes ily :)
-Not a required rule but if you watch Jojo's, tell me your favorite character or stand in the signups!

Players:
  1. Officer Snake
  2. WaterBlueMan
  3. Exlight
  4. Tood
  5. Cyber Wolf
  6. Midorikawa
  7. Dekunut
Subs:
1. Contrainer

Days will last 48 hours and nights will last 24 hours. Updates will be posted around 11pm MST.

Last edited:
2d3dc4e1bb8e888e69c0b52d0f912d496b1f8927_00.jpg

only one more folks! :bulbaLove:

dekunut OP pls do not nerf

role PMs are going out shortly! Thanks everyone for being so patient :bulbaLove:

The game will start when everyone is confirmed, either tonight or tomorrow at 9pm

Looks like the game will start tonight, as long as Cyber Wolf confirms :giggle: real quick i want to modify the game's start/end point at 11pm instead of 9pm since i am more likely to be home by then. carry on, pals~

Looks like the game will start tonight, as long as Cyber Wolf confirms :giggle: real quick i want to modify the game's start/end point at 11pm instead of 9pm since i am more likely to be home by then. carry on, pals~
Don't worry. I have got my role.

Back
Top Bottom