• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia - Game End

Final Vote Count:
WaterBlueMan (4) - Dekunut, Officer Snake, Midorikawa, Tood
Midorikawa (1) - WaterBlueMan

Not Voting: Cyber Wolf

As the sun began to set once more, the mod smirked as the group approached her one more time. "Another peaceful day, is it?" she quipped. "Well, at least my job is easy. Very well--"

"Actually, we do have a target," they told her, pushing WaterBlueMan forward.

"This one?" she said, looking him over. "Hmm. I guess we'll see if you chose well or not." With that, the mod activated her Stand in a flash, too quickly for anyone to see its form. WaterBlueMan fell to the ground, lifeless.

WaterBlueMan was Yoshikage Kira, Mafia Goon.

"Ah, it's him," the mod proclaimed. "Yep. That's the one. You got him. Good grief, took you long enough."

With that, the mod turned heel and went back to her hotel room, muttering something about starfish and dolphins. The remaining members of the group let out a breath of relief. Morioh was safe! They celebrated with a meal at Tonio's, making sure to tell the moaning rock "Yo, Angelo" as they passed it.

Town wins!

Alive (5):
  1. Officer Snake - Vanilla Town (Hayato Kawajiri)
  2. Tood - Vanilla Town (Tomoko Higashikata)
  3. Cyber Wolf - Macho Cop (Joseph Joestar)
  4. Midorikawa - Vanilla Town (Yukako Yamagishi)
  5. Dekunut - Doctor (Tonio Trussardi)
Dead (2):
  1. ExLight - Mafia Roleblocker (Kosaku Kawajiri)
  2. WaterBlueMan - Mafia Goon (Yoshikage Kira)

Role PMs and night actions will be posted shortly. Feel free to discuss the game and/or give me any feedback! Hope y'all had fun! :bulbaLove:

Last edited:
Night Actions:

cyber wolf investigates officer snake

mafia kills officer snake

dekunut protects officer snake
mafia kills midorikawa

dekunut protects midorikawa

Role PMs:

Mafia:
Hello, WaterBlueMan. You are a Mafia Goon, also known as Yoshikage Kira. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
During the Night phase, you or your partner have the ability to kill another player.
You may talk to your partner, ExLight, in the DM group chat provided for you.
You may only speak in the mafia chat at night.
You win when at least one Kira is alive and all other players are either dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Please post in the sign up thread to confirm that you have received your role! also pls respond to this to remind me to send u a fake claim :)
Hello, ExLight. You are a Mafia Roleblocker, also known as Kosaku Kawajiri. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
During the Night phase, you have the ability to kill a player or use your Stand, Killer Queen, to prevent a player from using their ability. You cannot use both actions in the same night.
You may talk to your partner, WaterBlueMan, in the DM group chat provided for you.
You may only speak in the mafia chat at night.
You win when at least one Kira is alive and all other players are either dead or nothing can prevent this from happening.
Please post in the sign up thread to confirm that you have received your role! also pls respond to this to remind me to send u a fake claim :)

Town:
Hello, Cyber Wolf. You are a Macho Cop, also known as Joseph Joestar. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
Araki forgot you have a stand that can look for people, but I didn't. Time to bust some expensive polaroid cameras! During the Night phase, you have the ability to use your Stand, Hermit Purple, to target a player to investigate them. You will receive a result of "Mafia," "Not Mafia," or "No Result."
You are Macho, therefore you cannot be protected at night. Oh no! You don't need anyone to protect you anyway, you're Joseph freaking Joestar!
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
Please post in the sign up thread to confirm that you have received your role!
Hello, Dekunut. You are a Doctor, also known as Tonio Trussardi. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
During the Night phase, you have the ability to use your Stand, Pearl Jam, to target a player to heal any potential wounds. You cannot use your Stand on yourself, you're too busy running your restaurant!
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
Hello, Midorikawa. You are a Vanilla Townie, also known as Yukako Yamagishi. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
Since you are too busy stalking your one true love Koichi Hirose to use your Stand, you do not have any abilities other than your vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
Hello, Tood. You are a Vanilla Townie, also known as Tomoko Higashikata. A photo of this hottie is attached to this PM.
Since you don't have a Stand, you do not have any abilities other than your vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
latest
Hello, Officer Snake. You are a Vanilla Townie, also known as Hayato Kawajiri. A photo of this character is attached to this PM.
Since you don't have a Stand, you do not have any abilities other than your vote. You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town player is alive.
latest

Fake Claims:

You are Okuyasu Nijimura. You are a Vanilla Townie. Your Stand would normally be really helpful, but you're just too stupid to use it. I love my precious idiot son.
You are Koichi Hirose. You are a Vanilla Townie. Since you are too nice to hurt someone with your Stand, you do not have any abilities other than your vote.

Water, you need to be town at some point so you can actually play the game
That said, good game everyone. Nice working with y'all!

Vote: Deku

for second best doctor i've ever seen
(first best is me in ace attorney. i'll let you decide whether or not i'm biased :bubsy: )

I kinda watched this from the sidelines and I gotta say good job town on the sweep. It's pretty crazy that in the two times this game has been played one was a mafia sweep and the other a town sweep.

I kinda watched this from the sidelines and I gotta say good job town on the sweep. It's pretty crazy that in the two times this game has been played one was a mafia sweep and the other a town sweep.
Agreed, was a short game but was very easy to watch from the sidelines. Well done to the players and nice job for hosting @littlegumball.

DekuNut mvp

Good game, everyone!

Was fun for my first mafia game, looking forward to playing or spectating in others!

We won! Hard luck mafia you played well, I guess the quick hammer payed off for us.
Deku is MVP.

cyber wolf investigates officer snake

mafia kills officer snake

dekunut protects officer snake
The quick hammer did pay off .:LOL:
Thanks for hosting littlegumball

Back
Top Bottom