• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Diamond is Unbreakable Mafia - Game End

Okay so either mafia is inactive or doc is dang good at protecting.

If cop found mafia they should come out right away.

If not then we have a few options.

Cop could come out with their checks which would clear two people and themselves giving three clears. If doc isn’t one of them then they could come out too and we would have four clears with only two possible mafia.

Or we could try to lynch someone based on in thread posts.

I think cop coming out and announcing their two results is the best Becaise at the least that leaves us with three possible lynch targets, and it might not be a good idea to push our luck if the reason we haven’t had nightkills is due to doc protection.

Unfortunately doc protect isn’t 100% clear since we don’t know if mafia actually tried to kill or not.

Though unless WaterBlue is mafia I don’t think it would be lack f a nightkill. Everyone else has been decently active except warerblue I believe

Unfortunately doc protect isn’t 100% clear since we don’t know if mafia actually tried to kill or not.

Though unless WaterBlue is mafia I don’t think it would be lack f a nightkill. Everyone else has been decently active except warerblue I believe
Tbh, I've been kind of been suspicious of him for a bit, because I don't really believe in us getting lucky twice.

Am confused a bit about this game. But I will vote for ExLight
vote exlight

Vore: midorika
agree with cyber

For all I know, I could just be paranoid and could just seem like I'm picking on another new player, I don't know, but I don't have anything else to say about anyone else yet.

He hasn't mentioned what exactly he's been confused about (unless he PM'd a mod for advice or something). If he was a vanilla townie, then he probably wouldn't have anything to be confused about if he's familiar with the rules since he'd just need to cast votes. It kind of makes me believe he's mafia/medic/cop, because they have actual night phase abilities that have something more to them.

He hasn't done much either except vote either. He votes for Midorikawa last time, with no explanation other than he agrees with Cyber and also wanted a lynch. He voted for Ex, too, but idk if he just votes based on who has the most votes at any point, or if he actually had some intent behind it (mafia trying to look innocent, or trying to get the second mafia to react?)

He did post. Idk why I couldn’t remember his post after D1. Shows how much I pay attention to the the votes on me.

We may have been lucky then if everyone has been active. I don’t see why mafia wouldn’t nightkill otherwise.

It is also worth mentioning that WaterBlur said the same thing in Jumanfia, where he was scum. But in neither game he said what he was confused about, even when the mod (me) asked.

Was this just mafia bait or do you actually have information to offer?
I do.

Officer Snake is town.

It seems like it's the best time to claim.

I am the macho cop.

I am Joseph Joestar.

It's getting interesting now...

I am Koichi Hirose Vanilla Townie
I have no solid reason to not believe this, unless someone else also claims to be Koichi

I do.

Officer Snake is town.

It seems like it's the best time to claim.

I am the macho cop.

I am Joseph Joestar.
Did you get a second read, or do you only have Officer Snake?

It's getting interesting now...

I have no solid reason to not believe this, unless someone else also claims to be Koichi

Did you get a second read, or do you only have Officer Snake?
I was unable to send in a check yesterday.

If we're claiming, I'm Tonio Trussardi, the doctor.
I protected Snake N1 and Mido N2. Unless mafia was inactive, they're both town.

So Snake is 100% town.

Deku and Cyber unless someone counterclaims them, which is doubtful.

So that’s three out of six. If we assume mafia has been active then we’ve been lucky and I make four at of six. I don’t think Tood is mafia so to me at least that’s five.

So water is the only possible mafia.

Also I’m Yukako yamagishi.

VOTE: WaterBlueMan

I'm Tomoko Higashikata.
Let's hope this works out.

Vote: WaterBlueMan

Back
Top Bottom