• Another scrumptious episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here. I hope you don't feel desserted after watching this one.
  • Hello all! The forum staff have introduced a new rule set. We've reduced the number of rules, made trick language easier to understand, and have hopefully simplified the rules to make understanding them easier. Please have a read over the new forum rules here.
  • Fun & Games is searching for new mods! Did I catch your attention? Head on over here!

Diamond & Pearl series's 142nd episode to feature Togepy: Episode airs on Sept. 10

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diamond & Pearl series's 142nd episode to feature Togepy: Episode airs on Sept. 10

After several weeks, Pokeani has once again revealed an upcoming episode of the Pokémon anime. The episode 「史上最悪のトゲピー!」 "The Worst Togepy Ever!" is set to air on Sept. 10.

Read more on Bulbanews

Magmaster12

Reaction score
Re: Diamond & Pearl series's 142nd episode to feature Togepy: Episode airs on Sept. 1

Wow that was fast

Ciaran

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Re: Diamond & Pearl series's 142nd episode to feature Togepy: Episode airs on Sept. 1

Clearly Togepi is still the poster child of Gold/Silver.

Doctor Oak

Can't Touch Dis.
Reaction score

Well, arguably Pichu claims the position a lot more - but since neither the NE Pichu nor the Shiny Pichu are gonna be in the anime, it makes sense to throw Togepi in for the sake of HG/SS' release.

Tothenines

Reaction score

There should at least be a flashback to Misty in the ep. After all, she held a Togepi in her arms for nearly 230 episodes.

Its been a long time since any Togepi was in the anime, we haven't seen any since those Mirage Kingdom eps back in early Hoenn.

Pidgeot

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Maybe Misty is back with another Togepi? Perhaps she got a new one prior to Battle Frontier?

Magmaster12

Reaction score

No she already has an annoying mascot to carry around, azurill

Midnight Blue

~Love Is Hard To Define~
Reaction score

This is going to be interesting.
Some crazy theories I have.
-Its Misty's Togetic's baby.
-Togepi from the past.
-Or just a random Togepi.(Most Likely)

TTEchidna

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

Worse than Misty's? That's impossible. This'll be an episode to watch.

Mostly Harmless

The Radical Dreamer
Reaction score

*Crossing fingers for excuse for Misty to make an appearance!*
*Hoping not to ignite flames!*

@Echidna:
What was wrong with Misty's Togepi? I think it was a pretty awesome Pokemon!
Have you seen the Whooper episode? It dominated those Whoopers with that tambourine!

TTEchidna

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

The fact that in late Kanto and OI it actually began doing things, then in Johto it just SAT THERE for near 200 episodes. That's what I have against Togepi.

Tothenines

Reaction score

The fact that in late Kanto and OI it actually began doing things, then in Johto it just SAT THERE for near 200 episodes. That's what I have against Togepi.
I never understood why they didn't evolve Togepi back in mid-Johto.

But then again, that's Johto for you. Same reason Ash's Johto team barely went through any development except for Bayleef, who was his best and most memorable Johto poke.