• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diamond & Pearl series's 142nd episode to feature Togepy: Episode airs on Sept. 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diamond & Pearl series's 142nd episode to feature Togepy: Episode airs on Sept. 10

After several weeks, Pokeani has once again revealed an upcoming episode of the Pokémon anime. The episode 「史上最悪のトゲピー!」 "The Worst Togepy Ever!" is set to air on Sept. 10.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Diamond & Pearl series's 142nd episode to feature Togepy: Episode airs on Sept. 1

Wow that was fast

Re: Diamond & Pearl series's 142nd episode to feature Togepy: Episode airs on Sept. 1

Clearly Togepi is still the poster child of Gold/Silver.

Well, arguably Pichu claims the position a lot more - but since neither the NE Pichu nor the Shiny Pichu are gonna be in the anime, it makes sense to throw Togepi in for the sake of HG/SS' release.

There should at least be a flashback to Misty in the ep. After all, she held a Togepi in her arms for nearly 230 episodes.

Its been a long time since any Togepi was in the anime, we haven't seen any since those Mirage Kingdom eps back in early Hoenn.

Maybe Misty is back with another Togepi? Perhaps she got a new one prior to Battle Frontier?

No she already has an annoying mascot to carry around, azurill

This is going to be interesting.
Some crazy theories I have.
-Its Misty's Togetic's baby.
-Togepi from the past.
-Or just a random Togepi.(Most Likely)

Worse than Misty's? That's impossible. This'll be an episode to watch.

*Crossing fingers for excuse for Misty to make an appearance!*
*Hoping not to ignite flames!*

@Echidna:
What was wrong with Misty's Togepi? I think it was a pretty awesome Pokemon!
Have you seen the Whooper episode? It dominated those Whoopers with that tambourine!

The fact that in late Kanto and OI it actually began doing things, then in Johto it just SAT THERE for near 200 episodes. That's what I have against Togepi.

The fact that in late Kanto and OI it actually began doing things, then in Johto it just SAT THERE for near 200 episodes. That's what I have against Togepi.

I never understood why they didn't evolve Togepi back in mid-Johto.

But then again, that's Johto for you. Same reason Ash's Johto team barely went through any development except for Bayleef, who was his best and most memorable Johto poke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom