• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu,

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu, ...

Pokeani recently revealed a tentative title for the 149th episode of Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series. Keep Away from Pikachu and Pochama!! will air Oct. 29 on TV Tokyo.

Read more on Bulbanews

ashita

Animal Carer
Reaction score
Re: Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikac

Hmmm that could be iunteresting wonder why ya have to keep away from them

Usagi-Zakura

Reaction score
Re: Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikac

Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu, ...

This made me laugh...
SATOSHI'S PIKACHU!? OMG HE'S NEVER APPEARED IN THE ANIME EXCEPT....every single episode ever made? :XD:

Reaction score

Wdf? Satoshi's Pikachu is a rather common character tbh!

Somari

Reaction score

"Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu"..

What? It appears all the time, in almost every episode. I wonder what the episode is about..That's a vague title.

Transfinite

追放されたバカ
Reaction score

SATOSHI'S PIKACHU?!?!

oh god you guys i never thought this day would come

tc26

-
Reaction score

It's incomplete here. Seriously, read the article first. It's supposed to be Satoshi's Pikachu and Hikari's Pochama, somewhat like the episode with the Corphish and Deoxys. Those two are the main focus. Pikachu is not the focus of every episode...

Usagi-Zakura

Reaction score

It's incomplete here. Seriously, read the article first. It's supposed to be Satoshi's Pikachu and Hikari's Pochama, somewhat like the episode with the Corphish and Deoxys. Those two are the main focus. Pikachu is not the focus of every episode...
I knew that, but the forum title is still ironic:p
It was a joke, relax.

tc26

-
Reaction score

I knew that, but the forum title is still ironic:p
It was a joke, relax.
Don't worry. I was just fooling with you guys by acting that way. :D

Shinx3000

Reaction score

Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu, ...

This made me laugh...
SATOSHI'S PIKACHU!? OMG HE'S NEVER APPEARED IN THE ANIME EXCEPT....every single episode ever made? :XD:
Yeah I wondered what the heck was going on too

Myles Grey

'Myles' from Bulbapedia
Reaction score

"Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu, ..."

It sounds like Bulba Bot is disappointed that Pikachu is starring. :p