• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu,

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu, ...

Pokeani recently revealed a tentative title for the 149th episode of Pocket Monsters: Diamond & Pearl series. Keep Away from Pikachu and Pochama!! will air Oct. 29 on TV Tokyo.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikac

Hmmm that could be iunteresting wonder why ya have to keep away from them

Re: Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikac

Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu, ...

This made me laugh...
SATOSHI'S PIKACHU!? OMG HE'S NEVER APPEARED IN THE ANIME EXCEPT....every single episode ever made? :XD:

Wdf? Satoshi's Pikachu is a rather common character tbh!

"Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu"..

What? It appears all the time, in almost every episode. I wonder what the episode is about..That's a vague title.

SATOSHI'S PIKACHU?!?!

oh god you guys i never thought this day would come

It's incomplete here. Seriously, read the article first. It's supposed to be Satoshi's Pikachu and Hikari's Pochama, somewhat like the episode with the Corphish and Deoxys. Those two are the main focus. Pikachu is not the focus of every episode...

It's incomplete here. Seriously, read the article first. It's supposed to be Satoshi's Pikachu and Hikari's Pochama, somewhat like the episode with the Corphish and Deoxys. Those two are the main focus. Pikachu is not the focus of every episode...

I knew that, but the forum title is still ironic:p
It was a joke, relax.

I knew that, but the forum title is still ironic:p
It was a joke, relax.

Don't worry. I was just fooling with you guys by acting that way. :D

Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu, ...

This made me laugh...
SATOSHI'S PIKACHU!? OMG HE'S NEVER APPEARED IN THE ANIME EXCEPT....every single episode ever made? :XD:

Yeah I wondered what the heck was going on too

"Diamond & Pearl series's 149th episode revealed: Episode features Satoshi's Pikachu, ..."

It sounds like Bulba Bot is disappointed that Pikachu is starring. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom