• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

DiamondSkies sprite shop! =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miju

Reaction score
DiamondSkies' sprite shop!

Well I have been planning on making a shop for a while sooooo here it is.

I offer-
Splices
Neons
Disguises
Eeveelutions
Shadeless

Splices, Eeveelutions, and disguises are what i'm best at.
...Well here are some examples-

I can do transparents but never find the time to so I will be adding transparency later. The picture with many examples has to be clicked on for full view.

If you want an eeveelution just tell me the type and extra details like if you want a long tail for a dragon type or small wings for a flying type.
Please No rushing me. I will only accept 5 requests at a time.
...Well that's it! I hope you like the sprites! =D

Last edited:
I've done that same Haunter splice! Can you splice a Glaceon and a Vaporeon? I dont care about base, either will do!

I have a request. How about a Pikachu spliced with a Mew?

oh nice those look pretty cool.
Thanks! =D
I've done that same Haunter splice! Can you splice a Glaceon and a Vaporeon? I dont care about base, either will do!
Lol really? I started it as Haunter + Shedinja then ended up adding Hitmonchan. =P
I will have your request done by tomorrow morning as it's a little harder than I thought, and I don't have enough time right now.
I have a request. How about a Pikachu spliced with a Mew?
Your request was done in like 2 minutes. =P Thanks for making itso easy.
There it is. ^__^

You're welcome. It looks really good for two minutes, though!

Okay I got both of your requests done.
@ FlameAlex-

I swear this request was sooooo hard but I tried. I hope you like it. =)
@Aerial Ace
It looks way too much like Vaporeon. It was actually Glaceon's face and legs but when I added Vaporeon's tail and head peice plus the color I guess it resembled him too much..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom