• Another exciting episode of Bulbacast has been uploaded to YouTube. Watch it here.
  • Grookey, Scorbunny or Sobble, which one do you love most? Want to show your support with a cool banner, check out the info here!

Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those who

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those who pre-order ...

To celebrate the premiere of the seventeenth movie in Taiwan, Mighty Media has announced details on the Diancie and Darkrai event distribution.

Read more on Bulbanews

Osprey

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score
Re: Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those

Gah. I can accept Japan getting all these good events, but now Taiwan? Why can't the western world get any events other than speedy fire chickens and butterflies? .-.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score
Re: Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those

Gah. I can accept Japan getting all these good events, but now Taiwan? Why can't the western world get any events other than speedy fire chickens and butterflies? .-.
Keep in mind that this is to accompany the movie. We already know the United States will be getting Diancie at GameStop in fall. Chances are it will coincide with the release of the movie. (Darkrai might also be distributed, or it might not. Since it looks like it's going straight to DVD, it could be a serial code in the DVDs.)

BlackButterfree

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer
Reaction score

Keep in mind that this is to accompany the movie. We already know the United States will be getting Diancie at GameStop in fall. Chances are it will coincide with the release of the movie. (Darkrai might also be distributed, or it might not. Since it looks like it's going straight to DVD, it could be a serial code in the DVDs.)
But why is Darkrai getting distributed? Is it also in the movie? 'Cause I would hope I didn't miss out on such an important detail.

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

But why is Darkrai getting distributed? Is it also in the movie? 'Cause I would hope I didn't miss out on such an important detail.
Darkrai is in the Pikachu short that accompanies the movie, [bp=PK26]Pikachu, What's This Key For?[/bp]. It won a poll that was held to determine the Mythical Pokemon to be distributed.

Johnny Boy

Reaction score

I really hope the Darkrai event comes to the states.

Osprey

Nah, not possible.
Reaction score

Darn it. All the Gamestops I live near are closing. Even the ones at the mall are being replaced by clothes stores. :bawl:
I hope Darkrai can be distributed via wifi. Why can't they make events obtainable by wifi anyways, like they do for aforementioned fire chickens and butterflies?

SnorlaxMonster

Elite Bulbapedian
Reaction score

Darn it. All the Gamestops I live near are closing. Even the ones at the mall are being replaced by clothes stores. :bawl:
I hope Darkrai can be distributed via wifi. Why can't they make events obtainable by wifi anyways, like they do for aforementioned fire chickens and butterflies?
Because when they hold them in a store, you're more likely to buy something.

BlackButterfree

Pokémon Truth Tea Pourer
Reaction score

Darkrai is in the Pikachu short that accompanies the movie, [bp=PK26]Pikachu, What's This Key For?[/bp]. It won a poll that was held to determine the Mythical Pokemon to be distributed.
OH! Thank you! And that picture is terrifying. o_O