• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those who

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those who pre-order ...

To celebrate the premiere of the seventeenth movie in Taiwan, Mighty Media has announced details on the Diancie and Darkrai event distribution.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those

Gah. I can accept Japan getting all these good events, but now Taiwan? Why can't the western world get any events other than speedy fire chickens and butterflies? .-.

Re: Diancie and Darkrai to be distributed in Taiwan: Darkrai to be available to those

Gah. I can accept Japan getting all these good events, but now Taiwan? Why can't the western world get any events other than speedy fire chickens and butterflies? .-.

Keep in mind that this is to accompany the movie. We already know the United States will be getting Diancie at GameStop in fall. Chances are it will coincide with the release of the movie. (Darkrai might also be distributed, or it might not. Since it looks like it's going straight to DVD, it could be a serial code in the DVDs.)

Keep in mind that this is to accompany the movie. We already know the United States will be getting Diancie at GameStop in fall. Chances are it will coincide with the release of the movie. (Darkrai might also be distributed, or it might not. Since it looks like it's going straight to DVD, it could be a serial code in the DVDs.)

But why is Darkrai getting distributed? Is it also in the movie? 'Cause I would hope I didn't miss out on such an important detail.

But why is Darkrai getting distributed? Is it also in the movie? 'Cause I would hope I didn't miss out on such an important detail.

Darkrai is in the Pikachu short that accompanies the movie, [bp=PK26]Pikachu, What's This Key For?[/bp]. It won a poll that was held to determine the Mythical Pokemon to be distributed.

I really hope the Darkrai event comes to the states.

Darn it. All the Gamestops I live near are closing. Even the ones at the mall are being replaced by clothes stores. :bawl:
I hope Darkrai can be distributed via wifi. Why can't they make events obtainable by wifi anyways, like they do for aforementioned fire chickens and butterflies?

Darn it. All the Gamestops I live near are closing. Even the ones at the mall are being replaced by clothes stores. :bawl:
I hope Darkrai can be distributed via wifi. Why can't they make events obtainable by wifi anyways, like they do for aforementioned fire chickens and butterflies?

Because when they hold them in a store, you're more likely to buy something.

Darkrai is in the Pikachu short that accompanies the movie, [bp=PK26]Pikachu, What's This Key For?[/bp]. It won a poll that was held to determine the Mythical Pokemon to be distributed.

OH! Thank you! And that picture is terrifying. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom