• If you are finding yourself unable to log in, you should be able to fix the issue by following the following process.
    1. Close all browser tabs with any part of Bulbagarden open.
    2. Delete all Bulbagarden.net cookies (and if possible, any cached site data for Bulbagarden) from your browser.
    3. Close and reopen your browser, open a new tab, and log into the forums on the new tab.
    If you've followed this process and are still having issues, please contact us via the "Contact us" link at the bottom of the forum.

'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' to air this November in US, Canada: 'Advanced

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' to air this November in US, Canada: 'Advanced ...

A Pokémon marathon featuring five Team Aqua and Team Magma-centric episodes will air Saturday, Nov. 8. Following the marathon, Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction will make its U.S. television premiere at 2:30 p.m. (EST).

Read more on Bulbanews

XY
Reaction score
Re: 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' to air this November in US, Canada: 'Adva

Makes sense they'd air it now, alongside the GameStop Diancie code distribution. I wonder if they'll bother dubbing that 3-minutes "prequel" thing...

Boku ga Kira da
Reaction score
Preferred Pronouns
He / Him
Re: 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' to air this November in US, Canada: 'Adva

I hope they air the Diancie short too, although I can see it being too insignificant to dub. Slowking's Day was never dubbed either. Although maybe they'll include it on the DVD/Blu Ray release as an extra, who knows.

Either way, nice, less than 2 weeks.

Stranded
Reaction score

I hope they air the Diancie short too, although I can see it being too insignificant to dub.
They'll probably release the short on Pokemon TV or iTunes/streaming services.

XY
Reaction score

Actually, if they do dub the prequel, maybe they'll just put it on their youtube channel? Similarly to the BW2/MD and the various TCG animated trailers? (and Japan at least did it with the prequel to the Meloetta short too, which was never dubbed)
What I do think will find its way to Pokémon.com's videos is the Klefki short, since that's what they did with the Meloetta and Sylveon shorts.

WHAT A TWIST!
Reaction score

And I was wondering how this would work out. Heh!

And it seems pretty clever between ORAS and the Diancie event.

Also, anyone else find it amusing they're not airing "Groudon vs. Kyogre" as part of the marathon? (though it IS now considered an at of child abuse to air it)

Last edited: