• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' to air this November in US, Canada: 'Advanced

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' to air this November in US, Canada: 'Advanced ...

A Pokémon marathon featuring five Team Aqua and Team Magma-centric episodes will air Saturday, Nov. 8. Following the marathon, Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction will make its U.S. television premiere at 2:30 p.m. (EST).

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' to air this November in US, Canada: 'Adva

Makes sense they'd air it now, alongside the GameStop Diancie code distribution. I wonder if they'll bother dubbing that 3-minutes "prequel" thing...

Re: 'Diancie and the Cocoon of Destruction' to air this November in US, Canada: 'Adva

I hope they air the Diancie short too, although I can see it being too insignificant to dub. Slowking's Day was never dubbed either. Although maybe they'll include it on the DVD/Blu Ray release as an extra, who knows.

Either way, nice, less than 2 weeks.

I hope they air the Diancie short too, although I can see it being too insignificant to dub.
They'll probably release the short on Pokemon TV or iTunes/streaming services.

Actually, if they do dub the prequel, maybe they'll just put it on their youtube channel? Similarly to the BW2/MD and the various TCG animated trailers? (and Japan at least did it with the prequel to the Meloetta short too, which was never dubbed)
What I do think will find its way to Pokémon.com's videos is the Klefki short, since that's what they did with the Meloetta and Sylveon shorts.

And I was wondering how this would work out. Heh!

And it seems pretty clever between ORAS and the Diancie event.

Also, anyone else find it amusing they're not airing "Groudon vs. Kyogre" as part of the marathon? (though it IS now considered an at of child abuse to air it)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom