• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie Code Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twinkles the Marvel Horse

A tragic irony...
Reaction score
Whilst lazing about on my bed today, I'd remembered how many Diancie codes I had left over from forever ago. Since I have no use for them, I figure they'd be better off in the hands of those who may yet have them. I'm not asking for anything in return, just let me know you want one and I'll PM you the code. At the moment I only have 5 cards, but if I happen to find more I'll edit the OP.

Edit: I should probably mention they're all NA codes. No EU, sorry guys.

Edit 2: Giveaway Over! Sorry to those who didn't receive a code, I couldn't find any extras. Good luck finding Diancie elsewhere!

Last edited:
Could I have one please If there is still one left? I'm going on the plane to Sydney (10 hours D:), so I'll post when I'm ready - thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! You've made my day!

I could make good use of an extra EU code. If that's what you have spare I would be very thankful to receive it.

If you have one USA Code I want one Please :)
I couldn't get one of the store because they hadn't ones when I went.

Whilst lazing about on my bed today, I'd remembered how many Diancie codes I had left over from forever ago. Since I have no use for them, I figure they'd be better off in the hands of those who may yet have them. I'm not asking for anything in return, just let me know you want one and I'll PM you the code. At the moment I only have 5 cards, but if I happen to find more I'll edit the OP.

If you have more leftover, I could really use one too! :D Thank you :)

If you still have some, I would appreciate it if I can have one too.

The giveaway is over so I'm closing this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom