• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie Codes

Hallelujah

Reaction score
I have 3 extra codes that I'm willing to trade. I'm looking for a Landorus, Entei, and Suicune. (Or any Shines but I prefer one of the three Legendaries over shines)

They are NA

Last edited:
Since the codes are region-dependent, it'd be a good idea to state if your codes are EU, USA, AUS, etc.

I can give any of these three. Please trade with me. USA

Landorus, Entei, and Suicune

friend code 0275-7518-1185 (USA)

I have a Shiny 6 IV crawdaunt (bad nature forgot which) and I can clone stuff but it may take awhile. My friend code is Strider 2019-9743-1012 and my ign is Zanth.

Last edited:
I can give you an event Shiny Suicune or Entei in exchange for a code. My friend code is in my sig.
Edit: Actually I already got a spare code, though if you still want them, I can trade them to you for something else.

Last edited:
I can get you Landorus if you like. Let me know if you still have a code.

Please note: The thread is from 9 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom