• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for Europe: Will be available via

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for Europe: Will be available via serial codes

Diancie and Shiny Gengar holding its Mega Stone will be available via serial codes given out at GAME stores in the UK. It has also been announced that France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Spain, Portugal, and Italy will also be getting the event distributions.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for Europe: Will be available

YES! This made my day! :D

Re: Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for Europe: Will be available

Here's hoping this will be announced for Australia next. :) Happy for European players.

Sooo, since i live in Poland, how possibly i could get one?

I was so jealous when these were announced for Japan. Looks like I can now finally own my very own Diancie and get the Mega to boot. :)

Any chance Scandinavia will be getting these? :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom