• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via ser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via

I dont really like this. Especially given you need wi-fi to actually get the Pokemon on your game from a Gamestop event and its limited due to the one use serial code. I dont really have a problem going to Gamestop for events usually but I dislike how limited they are making this. If Im somehow unlucky and cant get one Im not going to be happy.

Re: Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via

I heard about this and as a result released the shiny Gengar I already had.

I already preo-rdered Alpha Sapphire a month ago at Gamestop and planing to get the code a day ofter Diancie event starts. Personally I think that it's better to distribute it through WiFi since everyone can get it through their homes and not have to go out to the store to get it. In store events giving out through codes aren't fair for those that lives far from a Gamestop or don't have one at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom