• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via ser

Status
Not open for further replies.

BulbaBot

Dreams of electric Bulbasaur
Reaction score
Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via serial codes

Two event distributions have been announced for the US. Shiny Gengar that is holding a Gengarite and Diancie will be available via serial codes distributed at GameStop.

Read more on Bulbanews

Re: Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via

Well, I was dead wrong about Gengar being Japan exclusive. I'm honestly glad I was, Shiny Mega Gengar is really cool looking.

Re: Diancie, Shiny Gengar event distributions announced for US: Will be available via

Well, I was dead wrong about Gengar being Japan exclusive. I'm honestly glad I was, Shiny Mega Gengar is really cool looking.

You and me both. While I don't care much about Gengar as a whole, I admit that for once I'm glad Japan isn't the only place to get such distributions, even if it's not super-exciting to someone like me. Though Diancie is a Mon I'd like to get my hands on, so it works either way. Just wish it wasn't the serial code bit, though, as I'm never too sure how to work that. Wi-Fi or wireless would've been better, but beggars can't be choosers I guess.

But will Diancie be holding its Mega Stone?

Serial codes? Really? My GameStop will probably run out of codes before I can get a hold of either. :(

But will Diancie be holding its Mega Stone?

HIGHLY doubtful. Diancie's Mega Stone will be exclusive to ORAS, and this Diancie is being distributed to X and Y, so...

Bleeeeh, I hate serial code distributions. Wish they'd just do wifi

It's cool that we get the Gengar too though, so I won't complain too much

Can they run our of the serial codes? I don't want to miss my diance event >.>

They ran out of Pinsirite/Heracronite codes when I went there. ;_;

Didn't stop 'em from having that bigass sign up front advertizing the codes though. :disgust:

...Seriously? Serial codes? Just when I thought Gamestop distributions couldn't get any worse. Well there's a couple more event Pokemon I'll never get.

I have to wonder why gamestop started using serial codes as opposed to using mystery gift in the actual store. At least the closest gamestop to my house is in a relatively rural & out of the way location so the possibility of them running out of codes is relatively small.

Diancie, finally :D Shiny Gengar is nice as well, looking forward to grabbing these.

And for people upset that they switched to codes instead of downloading via DS, the cartridges that had all the event pokemon on them were being stolen by employees and sold for hundreds of dollars on Ebay.

Yes, YES, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man, I'm so happy about this!

And for people upset that they switched to codes instead of downloading via DS, the cartridges that had all the event pokemon on them were being stolen by employees and sold for hundreds of dollars on Ebay.

What's to stop people from doing the same with the serial codes?

Really? They're going with serial codes again? That really blows. Whatever happened to Wi-Fi distributions or just being inside a Gamestop to download them?

I hope I don't have to work that day, because I don't want to miss Diancie. Getting shiny Gengar would be nice, too, but I would rather have Diancie.

Oh, cool. I was planning on making some trips to Gamestop soon, with all the games coming out, so I'll have a decent excuse to go and get these two suckers.
One complaint: Gamestops are becoming an endangered store 'round where I live, so actually finding one may be an issue... I wish this could've just been simple wifi.

Oh, cool. I was planning on making some trips to Gamestop soon, with all the games coming out, so I'll have a decent excuse to go and get these two suckers.
One complaint: Gamestops are becoming an endangered store 'round where I live, so actually finding one may be an issue... I wish this could've just been simple wifi.

Same here on both fronts. Gives me another reason to drop in. And, like you, Gamestop is becoming an endangered species around me. I had two Gamestops within a 25 mile range of home, but the one in the mall was recently turned into a small candy shop. Seriously, though, a Wi-Fi distribution would've been much easier.

What's to stop people from doing the same with the serial codes?
Just what I heard from Reddit, you make a good point, and I do prefer just downloading it in the store.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom