• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Garren

Onduru ruragittan disukaa
Reaction score
Apparently, these were posted on Serebii on accident and then deleted...

zYSVc6Pl.jpg

Not sure if this was true or if someone made a mock-up image of Serebii and claiming he did this, but I wouldn't rule out the possibility.

For those of you unaware, "Diansii", "Borukenion", and "Fuupa" are names that were found in July registered alongside other Japanese names that turned out to all be X/Y Pokemon, including the Starter Evolutions and Zygarde.

EDIT: Apparently these links:

http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/719.png
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/720.png
http://www.serebii.net/xy/pokemon/721.png

All have placeholder images set, while anything past 721 does not, indicating that there is indeed the possibility Serebii's database is prepared to incorporate them.

Last edited:
There's no link to the "next" pokémon on either of the pages that should have one. Screams fake, especially since it links to the previous - unless I"m very much mistaken, they've had to screenie each one AS they were being added, which is pretty darn suspicious. The tiny quality of the images also would make it easier to hide discrepancies. No chance there's a larger version? (also did they check twitter after two screenshots but before a third?)

Yes, actually I shrunk them down when I hosted them on Imgur, here's the original size I saw:

IcRcP2j.jpg

This matches some pokémon list filtered back in July. Every Pokémon but those three was revealed eventually; these are Dedenne, Bunnelby, Meowstick, Zygarde, Furfrou and the starter evolutions (middle and final forms, six in total) (EDIT: greninja'd)

This info was already validated by Hiro, leaker of Fairy type and involved with Wottergate. If it turns to be true, Water will be paired with every other type.

There's no link to the "next" pokémon on either of the pages that should have one. Screams fake, especially since it links to the previous - unless I"m very much mistaken, they've had to screenie each one AS they were being added, which is pretty darn suspicious. The tiny quality of the images also would make it easier to hide discrepancies. No chance there's a larger version? (also did they check twitter after two screenshots but before a third?)

Depends on how long they took to notice their mistake. Five minutes are enough, Internet is big.

Last edited:
This matches some pokémon list filtered back in July. Every Pokémon but those three was revealed eventually; these are Dedenne, Bunnelby, Meowstick, Zygarde, Furfrou and the starter evolutions (middle and final forms, six in total) (EDIT: greninja'd)

This info was already validated by Hiro, leaker of Fairy type and involved with Wottergate. If it turns to be true, Water will be paired with every other type.

I wouldn't put much stock on Hiro's words anymore. He incorrectly stated that the Pokebeach rumor was false, got the typings of the starters wrong and said that the 70 Pokemon information was a lie and it was more around 90. In fact, he deleted his twitter account soon after the third was confirmed to be false.

That's not to say that this can't be true, but Hiro isn't the right person to place trust on this issue anymore.

Last edited:
I hope it's true. Fire/Water type sounds amazing.

If what Joe has listed for catch rates somehow manage to be correct, they likely aren't a trio.

I wouldn't put much stock on Hiro's words anymore. He incorrectly stated that the Pokebeach rumor was false, got the typings of the starters wrong and said that the 70 Pokemon information was a lie and it was more around 90. In fact, he deleted his twitter account soon after the third was confirmed to be false.

That's not to say that this can't be true, but Hiro isn't the right person to place trust on this issue anymore.

I think you're talking about another Hiro or some imposter, because the one I'm talking about, his twitter account is active (just was locked to followers for a while, but not anymore), I'm following him since around the time Fairy type was revealed, and his account has never been inactive since. He has never denied Pokébeach rumors, nor talked about 90 pokémon. And as far as I remember, the starter's secondary types weren't exactly wrong, just switched Greninja and Chessnaught's. And most of the time he hasn't revealed anything by himself, just people asks him about a rumor, and he answers about it being true o false. He hadn't talked about three more pokémon before, but he doesn't know everything as well. Just picks whatever is filtered from his contacts.

Hiro hasn't known shit this gen. He was just riding on the coattails he amassed from having known stuff in past generations. I have no idea how Serebii would have that info either, but Joe I actually trust if that isn't just some kind of doctored pic.

I think Joe knowing the existence of soon-to-be revealed names of Event Legendaries is a possibility, even without the ability for XY to be hacked, we had the English names of the Event Gen IV and Gen V Pokemon leaking across the internet before the English games were available to dig into.

I think you're talking about another Hiro or some imposter, because the one I'm talking about, his twitter account is active (just was locked to followers for a while, but not anymore), I'm following him since around the time Fairy type was revealed, and his account has never been inactive since. He has never denied Pokébeach rumors, nor talked about 90 pokémon. And as far as I remember, the starter's secondary types weren't exactly wrong, just switched Greninja and Chessnaught's. And most of the time he hasn't revealed anything by himself, just people asks him about a rumor, and he answers about it being true o false. He hadn't talked about three more pokémon before, but he doesn't know everything as well.

It's the same Hiro, there's no debating that. Also:
-He did say it was fake when asked about it, he said: "No soy la fuente de esos rumores. De hecho, la mayoría de esos rumores son falsos" or rather, "I didn't leak those rumors, most of them are false."
-He said, word for word, that he was sure that the typings were Grass/Dark and Water/Fighting with no ambiguity. Even if they were switched, he got them wrong.
-He said, and I quote: "He dicho más de 70, exactamente en torno a los 90." Or rather, "I have said more than 70, just around 90." There's no arguing around it, he said that there would be more and was proven wrong.

The fact of the matter is Hiro is not the gospel, there's no arguing that he has been wrong this generation and can be wrong again so you can't put much stock in his words.

hard to believe. If Serebii had a real leak like that they would had stated it. Also even if they are real, they won't be trio.
To go even further GF made all or moast of this gen pokemons based on Norse Mithology so i think they would stuck to it and, considering their typing, i can't believe all could be real except from Hoopa.

hard to believe. If Serebii had a real leak like that they would had stated it. Also even if they are real, they won't be trio.
To go even further GF made all or moast of this gen pokemons based on Norse Mithology so i think they would stuck to it and, considering their typing, i can't believe all could be real except from Hoopa.

We know Serebii and some other major fansites have insider sources; assuming this is true, the main reason why they haven't gone public with this is probably to avoid legal problems (cease & desist notices, sources getting fired, etc.)

EDIT: the "Strange Souvenir" item probably ties in with one of them.

Pokemon has never had a cohesive theme to all of their legendaries per generation. Gen 5 for instance had Taoism (Tao trio), Greek Mythology (Meloetta), a french novel (The Swords of Justice) and Japanese kamis (The Kami trio) as the concept for their legendaries. So it's definitely possible that the legendaries this gen also don't share a theme aside from the main three.

We know Serebii and some other major fansites have insider sources; assuming this is true, the main reason why they haven't gone public with this is probably to avoid legal problems (cease & desist notices, sources getting fired, etc.)

EDIT: the "Strange Souvenir" item probably ties in with one of them.

You are inded correct, i forgot the inside leak info. But maybe only one is connected to the strange souvenir. I do find it weird to have a fire/water type. Only thing i could see this pokemon having to fit both is Scald.

Pokemon has never had a cohesive theme to all of their legendaries per generation. Gen 5 for instance had Taoism (Tao trio), Greek Mythology (Meloetta), a french novel (The Swords of Justice) and Japanese kamis (The Kami trio) as the concept for their legendaries. So it's definitely possible that the legendaries this gen also don't share a theme aside from the main three.

I would say it is possible but would they as a trio? So many typing differences: Fairy/Rock, Water/Fire and Psychic/Ghost. They would be better as stand alone legendaries. Besides that their names matches many Fakemons on google.

first two have rock and fairy and fighting and flyin for their main types, which reminds me of carbink and hawlucha and i doubt volcanion would be fighting/flying so

In Gen V we had Musketeers and Tao trio.

Why should all the legendaries of a single generation keep the same theme? There's no reason for any other legendary to be tied to Norse mythology. There's no reason for a legendary to even be tied to any existing mythology.

I don't think these legendaries are a trio, however. Keldeo, Meloetta and Genesect weren't.

Another interesting thing to note.

When you type in a name on the GTS that isn't a Pokemon, it takes about 3 seconds to load (with the spinning circle) before saying No Match Found. With these three names, and any other Pokemon that's yet to be put on the GTS, like Groudon, there's no load circle. :0

Also typing in these three names in ALL CAPS apparently will auto-correct them, something it doesn't do for a fake name. People have been asking for these Pokemon on GTS, and other players have been able to search for them and see the trade.

Back
Top Bottom