• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

If I remember correctly, Volcanion is Fire/Water. One of the Power Plants in Kalos appears to be based on steam. Fire + Water = steam, anyone?

To everyone who thought the Facebook page posting about Carbink was a reference to Diancie's relationship to Carbink, the Facebook page has now posted about Goomy. Therefore, it was just a coincidence and they're introducing more new Gen VI Pokémon via the page.

To everyone who thought the Facebook page posting about Carbink was a reference to Diancie's relationship to Carbink, the Facebook page has now posted about Goomy. Therefore, it was just a coincidence and they're introducing more new Gen VI Pokémon via the page.

I noticed that, but it is strange that such an obscure pokemon was chosen first.

I noticed that, but it is strange that such an obscure pokemon was chosen first.

About each week the Pokemon FB page has been featuring a different Gen VI Pokemon that hadn't been revealed outside of Japan before the games were released. They "introduced" the grass ghosts for October.

About each week the Pokemon FB page has been featuring a different Gen VI Pokemon that hadn't been revealed outside of Japan before the games were released. They "introduced" the grass ghosts for October.
I know that, but the grass ghosts were for halloween. I'm just curious as to why they started the normal pokemon with Carbink.

Last edited:
I'm really shitty about that there is only ONE leaked photo for Hoopa. The others? Two or three. I'm starting to think that Hoopa is fake.

Hmm. A little odd that none of them have the base stat of 600 as in previous gens. That tweet does seem to say POSSIBLE stats, however.

Carbink's base stats: 50/50/150/50/150/50
Diancie's base stats: 50/75/175/75/175/50

Pretty interesting if this is true. I really want those two to turn out to be related somehow.

if think he meant a base 600 with 100 in every stat, like mew and others

This is getting ridiculous. The Japanese guide has been out for nearly two weeks now. Had it really revealed the base stats for any of the hidden Pokémon, every respectable fansite would have covered it by now (with an actual scan as proof). The only thing that is real is the screenshot with the number 721, but the guide only includes the data of 718 Pokémon.

Last edited:
I was wondering about this. Do we have any source on this stuff? Like proof its from a new guide or something?

This was the same fella who posted the supposed types and base stats of mega lati@s. I personally call BS on this guy, as he has no track record on this.

I agree that we should take these rumors with a grain of salt, mainly because it seems odd that a guide would provide stats for an "unknown" pokemon. Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on your personality and whether or not you like surprises), we may have to wait until these legendaries' respective events to learn everything about them.

Don't know if it's intentional, but Serebii just re-upped the pages for these three, with a bit of new info. Take with a grain of salt seeming we don't know his source, and quite honestly the species names are quite obvious!

Diancie - #719 - Jewel pokemon (0.7m/8.8kg)
Volcanion - #720 - Steam Pokemon (1.7m/195.0kg)
Hoopa - #721 - Mischief Pokemon (0.5m/9.0kg)

Pokebeach released some supposed info about these guys. Take it with a grain of salt.

Diancie is Rock/Fairy, 2’04″, 19.4 lbs. #151.

It is known as the Jewel Pokemon. “It can instantly create many diamonds by compressing the carbon in the air between its hands.”

Diancie’s signature move is Diamond Storm, a physical Rock-type attack. A bunch of diamonds are created and thrown at the enemy. “The user whips up a storm of diamonds to damage opposing Pokemon. This may also raise the user’s Defense stat.” It has 100 power and 95% accuracy.

Diancie is not related to Carbink on its Pokedex evolution page. However it could be a Manaphy/Phione situation. Or maybe the diamonds it throws turn into Carbink after a couple million years? :p

At Level 100 with no EV training, Diancie’s stats can be 222/236/300/236/344/135.

Hoopa is Psychic/Ghost, 1’08″, 19.8 lbs. #152. It is known as the Mischief Pokemon. “It gathers things it likes and pushes them through its loop to teleport them to a secret place.”

Hoopa’s signature move is Hyperspace Hole, a special Psychic-type attack. A dark hole is created in the ground, Hoopa goes through it, then comes out behind the enemy and hits them. “Using a hyperspace hole, the user appears next to the target and strikes. This also hits a target using Protect or Detect.” It’s got 80 power and N/A accuracy.

At Level 100 with no EV training, Hoopa’s stats can be 301/231/154/315/296/177.

Volcanion is Fire/Water, 5’07″, 429.9 lbs. #153. “It expels its internal steam from the arms on its back. It has enough power to blow down a mountain.”

Volcanion’s signature move is Steam Eruption, a special Water-type attack. “The user immerses the target in superheated steam. This may also leave the target with a burn.” It’s got 110 power and 95 accuracy.

Volcanion is related to the Lumiose City blackouts.

At Level 100 with no EV training, Volcanion’s stats can be 275/254/276/247/235/176.

Volcanion's stats seem kind of strange. I expected it to have pretty high Special Attack, but that looks to be about the same as its attack and lower than defense. Diancie is about what I expected it to be, Hoopa I didn't know what to think, so I can't say either way. Diamond Storm and Steam Eruption both seem pretty good. Hyperspace Hole is... kind of useful I guess, but its power is a little low.

It's been a while since we've heard anything about these guys. I'm really curious to know when Game Freak plans on officially revealing them (assuming they are indeed real).

Back
Top Bottom