• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Does anyone else find it odd that they're all in the Central Dex? I would have thought they'd be split into each dex.

I find it weird that none of these seem to fit the 100/100/100/100/100/100 legendary pattern. I'm not too surprised though. that particular pattern would have to be broken at some point.

While I can see Diancie's and Hoopa's connection to the Sundial, I'm not seeing how Volcanion is connected to it.

My first instinct was that Hoopa would be connected to the Chamber of Emptiness, and Volcanion would be connected to the Sea Spirit's Den. Although I am significantly less convinced of that now.

I find it weird that none of these seem to fit the 100/100/100/100/100/100 legendary pattern. I'm not too surprised though. that particular pattern would have to be broken at some point.

While I can see Diancie's and Hoopa's connection to the Sundial, I'm not seeing how Volcanion is connected to it.

My first instinct was that Hoopa would be connected to the Chamber of Emptiness, and Volcanion would be connected to the Sea Spirit's Den. Although I am significantly less convinced of that now.

Volcanion may be the Lava Dome Pokemon the women say is in Juane Plaza.

Can't wait for these guys to be released. I wish they all had a common type, though.

I sincerely doubt that Volcanion is the Lava Dome, because Heatran already is.

Which raises other questions, like:
-Can we catch Heatran in Jaune Plaza in the future?
-Or will something happen if we take a (transferred) Heatran to Jaune Plaza?
-Or maybe Jaune Plaza has no connection to Heatran at all, and that woman is just mimicking its cry?

The last one would be very disappointing, especially since I'm so worked up about this. Because Heatran is cool! (err...well, actually it's extremely hot, but you get the point)

Lava is Heatran's schtick. Volcanion's clearly seems to be steam. It having anything to do with a lava dome seems rather suspect.

I sincerely doubt that Volcanion is the Lava Dome, because Heatran already is.

Do you know how many completely unrelated Pokemon share their species name?

Yes, lots of Pokémon share species names. But not legends. Besides, Volcanion doesn't even look like a dome, or lava. It'll probably be called the 'Steam Pokémon' or something like that.

Yes, lots of Pokémon share species names. But not legends. Besides, Volcanion doesn't even look like a dome, or lava. It'll probably be called the 'Steam Pokémon' or something like that.
There was a time legends did not have set genders, and a time when legends did not have variable genders, and a time when legends did not breed or belong to egg groups. Typhlosion is the Volcano Pokemon despite not looking like a volcano, and shares its species with Entei--a legendary sharing a species with a non-legendary. Let's not close our eyes to the possibility of something simply because it hasn't been done before. And if you don't think volcanoes have no association with high pressure heated water, then let me tell you something about geysers.

Your objection for Volcanion (a Pokemon with actual volcano in its name) being called the Lavadome Pokemon, which is more fitting than simply "steam" does not have much of an argument for it other than "legends have yet to share a species"

Umm...

Volcanion doesn't look lava-ish or dome-ish. It has a pyramid-like back with teething ring cannons.

Here's a picture of a lava dome. Not very dome-ish either, kind of looks pointy like Volcanion. Kind of strange you're even denying Volcanion's connection to lava when it has volcano in its name. And Blastoise is a turtle with two canons on its back--I don't really see how artistic liberty discounts it from being a lava dome. It's back is closer to a round mountain than a pyramid as well. If you look at it, the sides are curved.

Lava is Heatran's schtick. Volcanion's clearly seems to be steam. It having anything to do with a lava dome seems rather suspect.

Being the lava dome Pokemon doesn't stop lava from being Heatran's schtick. Volcanion clearly takes more from geysers than molten rock and iron, as reflected by their types. And being another Pokemon's "schtick" didn't really stop Dialga from one-upping Celebi's domain over time....or Xerneas one-upping Ho-Oh's rebirth with eternal life. Or Shaymin from combining both Celebi's forest guardian status and Suicune's ability to purify water by being a hedge hog that clears pollution.

I mean, really. Look at Hoopa. It's signature attack is a weaker Shadow Force in effect and in concept.

Last edited:
Why would they make Heatran catchable and not any other legendaries from the previous gens with the exception of the Kanto Birds and Mewtwo in X and Y? Seems pretty random just to make Heatran catchable and not Dialga or any other major legendaries. And also if the Lava Dome pokemon reference is a reference to an event in the game why would it be about Heatran? Heatran was never an event pokemon and Volcanion is an event pokemon.

Last edited:
Haha, oops. FP, go do your research.

Though I was referring to its look, I know like everything related to a volcano is lava associated.

@Norzan: Where would Dialga even fit in? Ho-oh and Lugia can just be stuck in a high place and a low place. Put Kyogre in Water, and Groudon on Land. But the Deity of Time is a bit hard to place.

For those of you who enjoy spoilers, here's some possible new info regarding the legendaries' abilities and events.

Apparently Diancie has no direct relationship to the sundial, or at least it isn't found there- instead the Couriway train takes you to wherever it is you catch it, which, judging by the map, will be deep inside a mountain. Makes sense for a rock-type legendary, I guess?

For those of you who enjoy spoilers, here's some possible new info regarding the legendaries' abilities and events.

Apparently Diancie has no direct relationship to the sundial, or at least it isn't found there- instead the Couriway train takes you to wherever it is you catch it, which, judging by the map, will be deep inside a mountain. Makes sense for a rock-type legendary, I guess?

I was wondering where that train went.

New Rumor:
Diancie will be caught by using an event called Couriway Ticket. The train in Couriway City will take you to a new area.

Hoopa will be caught through an event having some relation to the Lumious City ghost girl. The boy in Lumiouse Station that says that it should be around here somewhere is talking about some charm in relation to Hoopa.

Volcanion will be caught in the Kalos Power Plant after going through a puzzle connecting all of the entrances. The event item will be called Plant Key.

Each of the three will be caught at Lv.55.

My Thoughts:
THAT TRAIN STATION ACTUALLY HAS A PURPOSE, AND SO DO THE 4 FRICKIN LOCKED POWER PLANT DOORS!! Ahem, with that said, I really hope this is true.

New Rumor:
Diancie will be caught by using an event called Couriway Ticket. The train in Couriway City will take you to a new area.

Hoopa will be caught through an event having some relation to the Lumious City ghost girl. The boy in Lumiouse Station that says that it should be around here somewhere is talking about some charm in relation to Hoopa.

Volcanion will be caught in the Kalos Power Plant after going through a puzzle connecting all of the entrances. The event item will be called Plant Key.

My Thoughts:
THAT TRAIN STATION ACTUALLY HAS A PURPOSE, AND SO DO THE 4 FRICKIN LOCKED POWER PLANT DOORS!! Ahem, with that said, I really hope this is true.

Bro I just posted exactly that bro.

But how many unsolved mysteries does that leave us with, now? If this rumor is true, that's four gone right there.

New Rumor:

My Thoughts:

Bro I just posted exactly that bro.

But how many unsolved mysteries does that leave us with, now? If this rumor is true, that's four gone right there.

I'm sorry, I didn't see it. And I guess the small things we'd like to know are their detailed movepool, cries and shiny form, which.. something is telling me we won't see anytime soon, and probably not the actual Pokemon either since the Pokebank Event Celebi will be up until September this year, and Nintendo usually doesn't have 2 events going at the same time. Unless Smealum changed his mind and decides to release them anyway.

Movepool and cries can wait for me, but I would like the shiny forms to get leaked at some point since I doubt we'll get most of them legitimately... Shinies for the main trio would be nice, too.

Back
Top Bottom