• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

Shiny Volcanion looks great. I imagine they will be shiny locked however, unless they do an event like the shiny Genesect.

Also shiny Xerneas looks amazing and oh so perfect I neeeeeeed one

Volcanion....Volconion...Volconion ring

I knew the shiny Volcanion reminded me of something

so serebii posted this corocoro3141th.jpg

Well this proves that all of them are real, because if Diancie came out all of them will

It proves that they are real. Hooray! Does it tell us anything about them? Kinda. It lends weight to the "Diancie has something to do with mega-stones theory" but it also kind of shoots down the idea that it is part of a trio unless Hoopa and Volcanion show up as well. Does it prove that Diancie is the Predecessor or Queen of the lowly Carbink? No. That is kind of disappointing. However if you believe in that that theory then it means that the Carbink have something to do with mega evolution. Personally, I think that the Gem-like pokemon had something to do with the gem-stones that make pokemon mega-evolve. I know the version mascots also had a major hand in making them. But Diancie appearing in the movie about the stones makes it seem very likely that it had some hand in the process as well.

Anyway, I'm really excited that the other ones are more credible now. However it doesn't mean that they'll be as lucky as Diancie and get their own movies if they don't show up in the upcoming one. I foresee a future of following Ash and Pals for Hoopa. But I could be wrong, anyway whatever the outcome is I hope they don't disappoint.

Shiny Volcanion not having its colours reversed is a huge waste - just like how shiny Reshiram should have been black and shiny Zekrom should have been white.

True, they could have been perhaps colored better. But their are so many combinations that they could of used in shiny coloring that it really comes down to what doesn't look awful and what you think would look good. Though I admit your Zekrom and Reshiram idea was stellar.

From the US Pokemon website:

"Diancie is an extremely rare Pokémon, created when Carbink undergoes a strange mutation. Its glittering pink body is said to be the most beautiful sight in the world.

Diancie can create diamonds out of thin air by compressing the carbon in the atmosphere with its hands. It uses these jewels in battle to attack enemies and protect itself."

Diancie is referred to as the Mythical Pokemon. Maybe that person really was looking for Diancie.

I guess that Diancie has a proper in-game event explaining its creation. I suppose that Carbink may have been irradiated with Xerneas and Yveltal's energy much like the evolutionary stones that turned into Mega Stones. Unlike with Mega Evolution, the change might be permanent due to the energy being stored in Carbink itself. But this does beg the question of whether or not a Phione mutated into Manaphy, and if so, how did that happen? Similarly, can Carbink's mutation be compared to the gene splicing done on Mew to create Mewtwo?

I'd love a dlc type event that allows you to mutate one carbink into this pokemon. I'd literally cry happy tears :D

Back
Top Bottom