• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

What colour was shiny Diancie said to be again? Because the Diancie in this screenshot is a slightly different colour:
296kl0m.png

I'm pretty sure Diancie's shiny colour was different, but...

EDIT: Nope, it's the same.

Last edited:
diancie_01.jpg

Any explanations for why this TPC employee hasn't completed their Pokédex yet? :p

But seriously, I wonder why TPC decided to just show us Diancie in its Shiny form here. Just for the heck of it, I guess? Or maybe--the Diancie event will be Shiny?!?! Oooh...

EDIT: /greninja'd

It's worth noting that the shiny Diancie image was not included in the press pack.

So who claimed Diancie's ability was Shining Jewel? Was it Smealum?

I wonder what its stats will be like; I'm guessing similar to Carbink's, but multiplied by a few or something.

Based on this video and previous leaks.

Its pretty certain that Diancie has the exact same HP value (50) as Carbink. Based on 125 in the video at lvl 50 which is identical to uninvested Carbink at 50. Based on previous picture leaks a likely spread is along the lines of 50/110/140/110/140/50. This would make sense given the new leaked physical rock move it gets and the fact its likely to use Moonblast a special.

I'd seriously love if they let you evolve a 'single' Carbink into Diancie. Multiple would spoil it somewhat.

What colour was shiny Diancie said to be again? Because the Diancie in this screenshot is a slightly different colour:
296kl0m.png

Where did that even come from? The one I'm looking at has the normal colour. I'm also just getting the normal "It creates crystals from carbon in the air" dex entry. Did they change it?

Where did that even come from? The one I'm looking at has the normal colour. I'm also just getting the normal "It creates crystals from carbon in the air" dex entry. Did they change it?
Yes. They must have decided that we're not supposed to know about the mutation yet, although I'd say it's too late...

I also find it fishy that PokéBeach's source only provided the dull entry rather than the more interesting one. I guess that was TPCi's manipulation, too.

296kl0m.png

I think it is different colors Ingame (white and gray in x, black and pink in y) it makes sence:/

Diancie has been reveled and it is found out to be the evolve form of carbink. What we have learned so far is that it is a defensive pokemon for the most part and it should be very beastly with calm mind. It seems to have its own signature move which is unidentified at this moment. This poke is unlike hoopa which is a ghost/psychic and which is an offensive powerhouse with high attack, special attack and speed. It is also revealed that this poke will be coming in the next upcoming pokemon movie where diancie saves the world with the aid of ash and his friends while they seek refuge in xerneas from the destructive yveltal. This poke will be a very useful and interesting poke to use in battle and thank god it is nothing like mew, celebi, manaphy, shaymin or jirachi. It will have very off the charts defense and special defense. From this it will fear ground, water, grass and will cry when it encounters steel types. Looking it it hoopa also will cry when face with a dark type. Only Volcanion escapes this 4 times super effectiveness madness. We hope you guys are looking to use diancie with some epic stall and wall combos.

(snip)

Yeah, they swapped it, presumably exactly because of the accidental shiny model shown. It was as in that image earlier today. :p

Yeah, they swapped it, presumably exactly because of the accidental shiny model shown. It was as in that image earlier today. :p
It's not just because of the model. The mutation was mentioned on the page itself, but now that part has been removed.

Diancie has been reveled and it is found out to be the evolve form of carbink. What we have learned so far is that it is a defensive pokemon for the most part and it should be very beastly with calm mind. It seems to have its own signature move which is unidentified at this moment. This poke is unlike hoopa which is a ghost/psychic and which is an offensive powerhouse with high attack, special attack and speed. It is also revealed that this poke will be coming in the next upcoming pokemon movie where diancie saves the world with the aid of ash and his friends while they seek refuge in xerneas from the destructive yveltal. This poke will be a very useful and interesting poke to use in battle and thank god it is nothing like mew, celebi, manaphy, shaymin or jirachi. It will have very off the charts defense and special defense. From this it will fear ground, water, grass and will cry when it encounters steel types. Looking it it hoopa also will cry when face with a dark type. Only Volcanion escapes this 4 times super effectiveness madness. We hope you guys are looking to use diancie with some epic stall and wall combos.
Uhh Diamond storm is Diancie signature move, hiperspace hole is Hoopas, Steam blast is Volcanions. Found these from hacking, and other hackers have found as well
image.jpg
Shiny form of Diancie , or some other thing..:/
Diancies base stats, about 50/95/150/95/150/95 or something around that, so I think.

So, we can say diancie is a carbink evo, after all? I guess by the time of the movie, we will receive a item to evolve a carbink.

I think Carbink doesn't evolve into Diancie. Not in the regular evolution sense. Otherwise, Eviolite would work on Carbink.

Actually, and despite the similar name, I see "evolution" and "mega-evolution" as two concept completely differents. For me, is a manifestation of the potential already dormant on every unevolved Pokémon (and that potential is what makes Eviolite work, for example). Mega evolution, instead, is a somewhat unnatural process that takes a Pokémon beyond their 'regular' capabilities.

As for Carbink's mutation into Diancie, I think it's something closely related to Mega Evolution, but slightly different. Note Carbink's base stat total is 500, and Diancie is most likely 600. Every Mega evolution's BST is 100 points over their non-mega forms (Alakazam is the exception, but there's a mess related with Alakazam itself having its base stat changed-doesn't matter).

Why Diancie is Diancie and not Mega Carbink? Because it's like a Mega evolution, but it's not a Mega evolution. First big differencie, it seems to be permanent. Second, there's no evidence of mega ring/stone involved. So, it's treated as a completely different Pokémon.

That said, I think Diancie is closely related to the very origin of Mega Stones. Sycamore theorizes Mega Stones were created by AZ's ultimate weapon 3000 years ago. The sundial has been there for 3000 years as well. Both weapon's energy and sundial's energy react and power up Mega Ring. And then, I see the sundial and it almost yells a link with Diancie.

Not sure what of them came first, however. Either AZ's weapon launch created Diancie, or Diancie's mutation served as a basis for AZ's research and creaton of his weapon, along Xerneas/Yveltal. But I see they are all related. BTW, the weapon itself seems to have a similar crystaline formation.

Permanent mega evolution = evolution for me. Its an evolution under a extremly rare conditions, but still a evolution. Maybe eviolite will start working on carbink once we have diancie. If you say that evolution is natural but mega evolution isnt, well, tell me how a trade + item evolution could be natural.

Back
Top Bottom