• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

It doesn't have to be with the ID, I also think it's unlikely they make it a event based on probabilities.
Maybe you should bring somehting with you (or, if we keep up with the ID thing, an event pokémon -Like The 4th gen legendary dogs and celebii to unlock the zorua/zoroark evebt)

This is an interesting theory:

http://images.*********/vp/src/1383230003891.jpg

I support this Secret Event Legendaries especially when I was recently doing Jobs at Hotel Richissime. Usually the job for Room Service is a Nature, Berry, Food, and then a Style in a form of a move. I got one that had an entry of "Happy Hour." If this is a real move it is most likely a signature for a "Secret" legendary... I want to be friends with it if that's the case.

Last edited:
I would swap Diancie and Volcanion on that image. The bottom image looks more volcano-like in structure and a bit more solid for the sound of the name, while the "Volcanion" looks a dog made out of crystals, almost.

This is an interesting theory:

http://images.*********/vp/src/1383230003891.jpg

I like this idea, but I feel like the fox and hooded guy statues are too generic to be actual Pokemon... The third one definitely looks like it should be something, but I think there're already some interesting statues scattered around the games that aren't any Pokemon we know, aren't there? Though the only one I can think of off the top of my head is the Patamon-like thing from Origins. :p

So according to one person on the Sonic Stadium Messages Boards (aka: SSMB), somebody who has been hacking the game has uploaded a picture of Hoopa. But I'm having trouble finding it.

hoopa.png

volcanion.png

diancie.png

Are those...real? Because Hoopa and Diancie aren't that cool to me, and Volcanion DOES NOT look Water.

EDIT: After closely examining, Diancie's not half bad. But Hoopa is stupid.

I am almost sure Diancie is related to Carbink. The lower part of looks like an alternate colored one.

Hoopa was the one I had high hopes for while thinking Diancie would be trash. The opposite happened...

Fairy disappointed that these were leaked so early. Now it's no fun anymore waiting.

So Diancie definitely looks like its related somehow to the sundial. I'm definitely not disappointed by any of these guys. Certainly not Volcanion.

Fairy disappointed that these were leaked so early. Now it's no fun anymore waiting.

The moment Game Freak decided to put these on the cart in advance rather than trying to make them download-only, it was all over.

Hoopa's adorable, guess he's supposed to be like a Djinn.

Anyway, Volcanion's design seems to be related to the Power Plants probably, Diancie is the Sun Dial (and seems to share traits with Carbink), any area that Hoopa fits with?

Back
Top Bottom