• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Diancie, Volcanion, and Hoopa Leaked? (RUMOR)

My Diancie Theory

I believe Diancie already exists in game. The npc in anistar city mentions an item at the tip of the sundial's shadow. In the building connecting Anistar to route 14 a hex girl npc says that should wishes there were sun flora around the sundial and that sun and shadows playing together is awesome(something alone those lines). And then there is the punk girl near the sundial who mentions that there are moondials too. Maybe this sundial doubles as a moondial? Also I just found in Cafe Soleil (cafe where Diantha is), South Blvd, Lumiose City, the bartender says,"if you are like a cheerful sun, everyone will be greatful. If you're like the pokemon Solrock... Well, some things are best left unsaid..." I am almost positive that making a solrock or carbink fully affectionate and then maybe doing something near the sundial will lead to a discovery. I'm sharing all of my points in the hope that it I'll lead to a breakthrough. I think these are all of the dots, we just need to connect them! Thanks for reading and please let me know what you think!

Interesting theory. If that's the case you might need to do something with Lunatone, too, or both Solrock and Lunatone together.

Does anyone else find it odd that they're all in the Central Dex? I would have thought they'd be split into each dex.

Actually makes sense, since currently Central Kalos is the only pokédex listing without legendaries. Birds trio are in Coastal and mascots+Mewtwo are in Mountain.

I hope they reveal the Ring Trio soon. It kinda doesn't feel right only having one trio set. Also, What about this generation's Mew? Gen I had Mew, II Celebi, III Jirachi, IV Manaphy and V Victini. It kinda seems wrong not having a cute, hidden Pokémon running around. Is Diancie the Mew and the other two just two other unrelated Pokémon. The wait and possibilities are killing me.

Alright, forgive my noobish-ness, but there's been NO event for these guys, right? And no big information on them, too? Like move sets, abilities, etc...?
On another note... I really like all of these guys, Hoopa being my favorite. *snuggles* I like the other too, as well, Diancie being my least favorite, because I think she'll be the "Mew" of Gen 6, and I don't like little mews. DX. Volcanion is a beaaassttt! <3
I really like the Sundial Theory lots of you posted. I really wish there was some more info on them. ^u^

Last edited:
I hope they reveal the Ring Trio soon. It kinda doesn't feel right only having one trio set. Also, What about this generation's Mew? Gen I had Mew, II Celebi, III Jirachi, IV Manaphy and V Victini. It kinda seems wrong not having a cute, hidden Pokémon running around. Is Diancie the Mew and the other two just two other unrelated Pokémon. The wait and possibilities are killing me.

Judging from the Stats that leaked None of them are this genereation's "Mew." That doesn't mean one won't have an alternate Form that fits the 100/100/100/100/100/100 Mew stats. Like a reverse Shaymin.

What is the Ring Trio?

None of them seem to be this generations Mew, perhaps there isn't one of those this time or Diancie is supposed to be it(it's the only one I see being like that)

What is the Ring Trio?

None of them seem to be this generations Mew, perhaps there isn't one of those this time or Diancie is supposed to be it(it's the only one I see being like that)

I believe they're referring to Volcanion and Hoopa. There is no noticeable rings on Diancie, but I'm just guessing its a reference to those two

where are the level 100 stats listed for the trio. I remember seeing it before, but I can't remember exactly where.

What is the Ring Trio?

I believe they're referring to Volcanion and Hoopa. There is no noticeable rings on Diancie, but I'm just guessing its a reference to those two

The Ring Trio is Diancie, Volcanion and Hoops. While the latter two are easier to see it, Diancie has a jeweled ring around its neck. (I know its more like a necklace but potato, potatoe. lol)

Judging from the Stats that leaked None of them are this genereation's "Mew." That doesn't mean one won't have an alternate Form that fits the 100/100/100/100/100/100 Mew stats. Like a reverse Shaymin.

Its possible, as long as Hoopa isn't the mew I am happy. Hoopa looks like something a Gengar has bad dreams of.

To what degree are we positive these things exist?

Lol at my 2008 name that I never changed...

I should probably point out something to everyone who doesn't know.

1. Volcanion doesn't have any "rings", the "ring" on his back is his cannons joined together.
2. There is no 100 across the board legendary, I've seen their stats. (Screenshots)
3. They are real. There are too many pictures already for one to state that they're not real, and the GTS recognizes them as actual Pokemon.

Back
Top Bottom