• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did this happen to others?

Spiny

Insane since 2012
Reaction score
Here in England,we've finally started the galactic series. Today the last episode I saw was Paul vs Brandon. Then guess what comes on after?

ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF FREEKING LIFE!!!

So to most viewers unaware of spoilers in the future and the like Chimchar has evolved and the gang has wound up in Michina off screen, an boy are they gonna be confused monday afternoon when the next episode airs.

Did anyone else get this? Do you think the movie should have been prolonged until we did have the story move along a bit more?

Stuff like that happens. Between time slots and localization and getting things at a later time, running into spoilers because of overlap is unavoidable.

In the US Movie 7 aired January 22 2005, even though the anime was only up to AG063, even though in Japan it took place between AG085 and 86. Spoiled Combusken, Grovyle, Swellow, and Bulbasaur.

As if we really care. We're gonna see Chimchar evolve on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday anyway...

Here in England,we've finally started the galactic series. Today the last episode I saw was Paul vs Brandon. Then guess what comes on after?

ARCEUS AND THE JEWEL OF FREEKING LIFE!!!

So to most viewers unaware of spoilers in the future and the like Chimchar has evolved and the gang has wound up in Michina off screen, an boy are they gonna be confused monday afternoon when the next episode airs.

Did anyone else get this? Do you think the movie should have been prolonged until we did have the story move along a bit more?

At least your airing season 12.

here's some food for thought.
Australia hasn't even started airing season 12.

However Arceus and the jewel of life has aired a few times now on cable and the DVD of the movie comes out next week in Australia. I have it preordered.

Oh well as annoyed as I am about the season taking it's time to air here, I am still happy I'll be able to get the 12th movie on DVD next week if nothing else. I'm actually very excited.^-^

Last edited:
As if we really care. We're gonna see Chimchar evolve on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday anyway...

Thursday actually, just to be annoying :naughty:

Oh well, i was just curious. Thread will be CLOSED

I got this, but not as bad. We had the twelth movie around november, which is when they FINALLY started airing galactic battles...

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom