• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you ever cry in the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games?

Did you cry?

• Yes

Votes: 37 68.5%
  • No

Votes: 17 31.5%

• Total voters
I cried at the end of Time. I was like 'No Dawn the female Charmander, don't leave Piplup'! *sob* D:
I was saddened by Blue rescue and In The Future of Darkness' ending, but I didn't cry. The PMD games are so emotional.....:(

I watched a video walkthrough on YouTube.
The YouTuber was playing Explorers of Sky (I think) and at the end when Mudkip was dying or something and Treeko was like "No don't die"

This was thefirst emotional pokemon game ive ever seen

I remember being very sad an affected and something in blue (the only one I've played). I'd have to look up the wiki page to remember exactly what it was.

I don't think I ever legitimately cried, but man was I close. The MD games are by far the deepest games I have ever played, and the emotions of the games are what make me continue to play them.

And it helps that I also love the concept of recruiting Pokemon and creating a team.

In the Explorers games, I cried at the end, when the partner's all alone.

I also cried to Sky when Igglybuff's master turned out to be a bad guy.

I had tears in my eyes, I was on the verge of crying. It was awfully sad, yes. :/

weeell, mabye a bit at the end of blue rescue team. but that was like... the saddest moment in pokemon history!

Of course I did.

What makes it sadder is that you're the one disappearing forever, the hero making the sacrifice. ANd not until after the credits do you return! You're really thinking that it's over, you're gone, your partner is to mourn you for life.

Who cried at the end of pokemon mystery dungeon(blue)?

Ok, be honest.
I have no idea why I am asking this, but I thought it would be a good idea.
I cried at pokemon mystery dungeon (blue). No, I didn't cry at war horse(theatre). I didn't cry when I read the boy in the striped pyjamas.(although I was sad...) But instead I decided to cry over a pokemon game. After I completed it, it wasn't the same. I switched out my partner pokemon, she lost her special text, and it wasn't special. The friendship we shared wasn't the same. Sigh.

Ok, so who cried at pokemon mystery dungeon?
Oh, p.s. If you believe in pokemon, say I and we'll be great friends!

Re: Who cried at the end of pokemon mystery dungeon(blue)?

i cried at the end of explorers of darkness and a bit at pokemon blue... Gamefreak man, they just know how to make you cry (Gamefreak made earthbound and mother 3 when they were still called Ape inc.)

Re: Who cried at the end of pokemon mystery dungeon(blue)?

i cried at the end of explorers of darkness and a bit at pokemon blue... Gamefreak man, they just know how to make you cry (Gamefreak made earthbound and mother 3 when they were still called Ape inc.)

That was CREATURES INC., not Game Freak. And Creatures, I believe, did not work on MOTHER 3.

EDIT: And PMD 2 made me shed a tear when Chatot disallowed your group to have dinner. He just did not hear your partner's story. Same for when he thinks the stuff about Grovyle is untrue - and when you dissapeared.

I sobbed so. freaking. many. times.
The "fugitives" scenes in blue, and the ending in blue, darkness, and sky.
and so many other times.

Oh, and Luna, I!~

Was sad at the end of time. Almost cried. When I vanished and my frirnd went to the beach and cried. I felt really bad. I cried of happiness when I returned though!

Please note: The thread is from 12 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom