Did you ever use the special balls? (Heal balls, Luxuray Balls...etc etc...)

believe in steven
Reaction score
I used to use dusk balls and timer balls in Ruby all the time. But i'm playing silver now and I find myself saving all the special balls. Because, I don't know, just in case?

Who is the fairest of them all?
Reaction score
I love using Luxury Balls. I used one recently on the Shiny Haxorus you can catch after completing the Unova Dex. I also like using them on Pokemon I really love. ;;

I also like using random balls on legendaries(such as Net ball on Terrakion, dive ball on Heatran, etc.)

True Gentleman
Reaction score
when catching legendaries in my emerald game, i frequently used timer balls.i also used net balls when fishing and catching kyogre. i used a luxury ball to catch a golbat to make it evolve into crobat faster.

Reaction score
Well, it depends on the Pokeball itself. I find balls like Quick Balls and Timer Balls to be quite useful, while I only use balls like Heal Balls for rare occasions. I will usually use the Pokeball that I feel is most suited for the moment, such as using a Luxuary Ball on a Pokemon that evolves via friendship. However, to ensure that not a large number of my Pokemon are in the same type of Pokeball, I'm willing to use my least favorite balls to balance out what is in what. Overall, I'm willing to give every Pokeball attention, regardless on whether or not I care about its effects.

Infractions Suck
Reaction score
I almost always caught all the legendaries in Dusk Balls, but in HGSS, I caught my Lugia in a Heavy Ball.

After post-league, I use Nest Balls to catch low-leveled pokemon that I want.
Almost the same thing except with level instead of nest balls.

Reaction score
Every time I catch a pokemon that I want on my team I would use different pokeballs for each one of them.