• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you go Trick-or-Treating?

Did you go trick-or-treating?

• Yes- aged 12 and under

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • No- aged 12 and under

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • Yes- ages 13-15

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • No- ages 13-15

Votes: 7 14.6%
  • Yes- age 16 and up

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • No- age 16 and up

Votes: 21 43.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RainbowMoondust

stomach hurts...
Reaction score
(I looked around a bit and didn't see one soo... If there is, tell me and I'll delete it)

I'm coming up on being 17, and I went trick-or-treating, and I'm curious if a lot of other teens did as well.

If you didn't, what did you do instead? Did you have fun? What did you dress up as? Did you go in a group?

I went with my cousin and her friends, and I got over 240 pieces of candy!! I went to a Halloween-obsessed neighborhood, and there were people of all ages roaming the streets. It has been the best Halloween in my LIFE. I'm 13, and I saw quote a bunch of other teens around. Don't worry, trick-or-treating is one of the things that seem kiddish but nobody grows out of. However, most of the teens were just talking and occasionally getting candy. I dressed up as a zombie friar.

Yeah, I went Trick-or-treating, but I got nothing but crummy snickers... And I don't like Snickers.

That's unfortunate. Sortof what happened to me last year. Nearly all of mine were my favorites this year, and I got quite a lot. I'm happy. :D

I did not go this year.

Nope, but I did dress up and stay home to hand out candy. Ironically, I only got about five trick-or-treaters, so I ended up eating most of the candy anyway and watching The Amazing Race. :-D

I was too busy reading my selected readings for Psychology to go tricker treating not to mention I haven't been in almost a decade. If I want candy I will just go out and buy my own. I am just too lazy to go door to door for candy. I have nothing to go as either, so if somebody asked me what are you I would have to say "I am a college student looking for freebies, oh and a freeloader" ah how creative.

No...I would've went with my niece, but I had Strep Throat(and still do). Maybe next year. ^^

I actually stopped when I was 13, but I still had to go since I had to watch my brother's safety.

Nope. Being 19 and having nobody to go with, I don't see the point. :(

Yes. I'm a teenager and yet I still Trick-or-treat. Oh well. I was a Phillies player and alot of people loved my costume, especially since I'm in Philly. :D

I worked in the mall during trick or treat time. I contemplated dressing up in a suit, but it didn't happen... But anyways, the mall was packed, holy shit.

Next year, I hope to work out some and go as a lagomorph. A stripper lagomorph.

Nope. Me and a friend went downtown because there was supposed to be a street party in the gay village but unfortunately not much was going on except in pubs (which we couldn't go in because my friend is still underaged until the 30th) so we ended up just turning around and going home. I did dress up though, and we saw some pretty cool costumes :D

No. Halloween practically does not exist here.

Nope. We don't celebrate Halloween in Finland. Though I wish we did.

Nope nope only some kids get into the Halloween thing here in NZ. I've gone Trick or Treating only once when I was younger, I was about 9ish...

I went trick or treating and then went into town with my friends. I had to show off my awesome Luigi costume.

Back
Top Bottom