• The Anime and Manga staff has posted a PSA regarding Go and how we'll handle future cases involving him from now onwards.

We strongly recommend checking out this thread.

Thank you in advance.
  • All content from the former Roleplaying Games forum has been merged into the Writers' Workshop forum. You can find more information in this thread.

We hope to see you roleplaying away soon!
  • IMPORTANT! Outside The Box as well as Entertainment Inc are going through a restructure Friday, July 3rd, 2020! Look here for more information
  • Hey everyone! The Writer's Workshop is hosting an exciting event, Trainers of Fanfiction! It's a community event focused around your characters!

Did you like the way the anime portrayed N/Team Plasma?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Forgive me if there's a thread like this already.

After catching up on Episode N, I have to say that I'm pretty happy with how the anime portrayed these characters. N is pretty close to his game counterpart and I think he's probably one of the most well developed characters. I also like how the anime gave his two sisters a bigger role. I also liked Colress' role. It made him seem more like the leader since he did most of the work. The only thing I didn't like was that Ghetsis barely did a thing. All he really did was summon Reshiram and that was it. Plus they left his relationship with N pretty vague. The two barely interacted but at least N's past wasn't changed too heavily. I also wish that the other sages got bigger roles besides just a cameo in a flashback (plus they looked nothing like they did in the games.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.