• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you like the way the anime portrayed N/Team Plasma?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cilan

Reaction score
Forgive me if there's a thread like this already.

After catching up on Episode N, I have to say that I'm pretty happy with how the anime portrayed these characters. N is pretty close to his game counterpart and I think he's probably one of the most well developed characters. I also like how the anime gave his two sisters a bigger role. I also liked Colress' role. It made him seem more like the leader since he did most of the work. The only thing I didn't like was that Ghetsis barely did a thing. All he really did was summon Reshiram and that was it. Plus they left his relationship with N pretty vague. The two barely interacted but at least N's past wasn't changed too heavily. I also wish that the other sages got bigger roles besides just a cameo in a flashback (plus they looked nothing like they did in the games.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom