• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you make an introductory thread in Garden Grotto?

Did you make an introductory thread in the Garden Grotto?

• Yes, I did.

Votes: 77 58.8%
  • No, I was unaware of this.

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • No, I didn't want to make one.

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • No, there wasn't a Garden Grotto to do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, I did! Back in 2009.
Had two hiatuses since then and I always thought, "Hmm, maybe I should go introduce myself again". Oh, but I don't know... I'm a shy person so I didn't XD

Nah. Back then the only forums I looked at were Pokémon World, Pokémon Video Games, and Pokémon Anime.

Yes, my first post was in there. That's also where I got my first warning ever. ;P

I looked at it not long ago, and I was surprised to see that I'm now friends with 4 people who greeted me in there.

I made a late one a few days ago. I didn't do it at the start because I wanted to look at the forum first, then I completely forgot about making one.

I didn't know there was a thread for posting hellos. By the time I realized there was one it was rather too late to go say hi when quite a few people know me.

I didn't. By the time I realized I didn't, it was last week, and I feel like I'm doing fine about attempting to make a name for myself. I just kinda post wherever I feel fine and I try to be helpful/insightful/interesting everywhere.

Yeah I did.

I've never had any longer absence, so making a delayed one was pretty unnecessary...

I actually did not ever notice the Garden Grotto until about a year after I signed up, at which point it seemed useless to post an introduction.

Yep! I sure did make one! :p
I was very excited to be a member of the Bulbagarden Forums because everybody was talking about how great it was! So I made one & lucky enough, made some first-time friends out of that, which I'm very thankful for! XD

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom