• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you make an introductory thread in Garden Grotto?

Did you make an introductory thread in the Garden Grotto?

• Yes, I did.

Votes: 77 58.8%
  • No, I was unaware of this.

Votes: 32 24.4%
  • No, I didn't want to make one.

Votes: 22 16.8%
  • No, there wasn't a Garden Grotto to do it.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I did!

After I made a trade thread that is. :sweatlol:

Yes, I did make one! It was about 5 years ago. I even found the topic!
It's kinda weird to see me when I was still in high school. And pondering the fact that I graduated a full 4 years ago is downright frightening (what am I doing with my life? lol). Not much has changed, yet seemingly everything has at the same time.

It's uplifting to see that the Garden Grotto forum is still full of warm welcomes after all this time, though.

I made my account in 2008 but never did anything with it. Then in 2013 when I actually started using my account I wasn't technically a "new member" anymore and I just got right to posting in other sections (I don't recall even considering posting in the Garden Grotto).

I did not. I found the Grotto about after a month, but I missed being a "new" member by that point and felt like I missed my chance. I am just a standard member now. :p

I did create one, yes, but the thread is outdated and irrelevant. I believe a reintroduction thread is in order.

No I didn't. I kind of want to, but I think my chance is over now since I'm probably not considered a 'new' member anymore. Lol

I haven't. I didn't realize there was one until it was too late (by which I mean I had posted a decent amount).

Yeah I had made one. My introductory post was just stupid rambling I guess because I wasn't sure what to say. But everyone who welcomed me was really nice. And I also became good friends with one of them.

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom