• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Did you survive Ghetsis?

Did you survive Ghetsis?

• Total voters

Neo Miles

ネオマイルス
Reaction score
(i dont know if anyone already posted this so...) did you beat Ghetsis on your first try without turning off your game? i am just curious and want to know stuff. Also if you want put a short story like for me, "i used up almost all 20 of my revives on him but managed to get him with my last pokemon Excadrill in low HP."
VSGhetsis.png

Last edited:
I had to spam revives and Moomoo milks, but I won on my first try :)

I tought he was pretty easy, tbh. His Cofagrigus got 2HKO by Beartic/Braviary with Shadow Claw, don't remember which. Bouffalant and Bisharp got OHKO by Emboar's Hammer Arm. Seismitoad by Sawsbuck's Horn Leech. Eelektross gave me some more trouble, but my Seismitoad got him. Then my own Bisharp destroyed his Hydreigon, because for some reason he kept using Dragon Pulse instead of Fire Blast or Focus Blast.

Easily. I sweeped his team with my Conkelldurr (he had three Pokemon weak to Fighting, Hydreigon, Bisharp, and Bouffalant), then destroyed Cofagrigus with Stoutland and Seismitoad with Serperior and finished him off with a Gastro Acid from Galvantula and Dig from Seismitoad.

Although his team was very aimilar to mine, making it somewhat hard due to typing, my mienshao ripped through most of his pokemon with relative ease

I thought he was really easy. I beat him no problem.

ive been hearing a lot stories on the internet and youtube where people always thought he was the most annoying and most of them lost against him. must be if you rushed through the game like i did

I actually thought that he was pretty easy. I barely used any items!

I rushed the game, and after beating Ghetsis, no pokemon of mine was level 50, and I refused to my legendary on N nor Ghetsis... He was still a cinch.

Nowhere near as tough as I thought he'd be. In fact, the whole game felt that way given how I speed through it in just 3 days. Then again I chose my team wisely even if it seemed simple. So basically once I got my team fully evolved it was nothing but smooth sailing from there. Weither I survived the Elite Four rematches or not on the other hand, is a completely different story....

No problem, and I never use revives and/or Hyper Potions (feels kinda cheap).

My Krookodile beat his Cofagrigus with two Crunches.
He then sent out Hydreigon while I sent out Sawk. He Dragon Pulsed me but I had Sturdy so I OHKO'd him with Close Combat.
My Sawk then sweeped both his Bouffolant and his Bisharp.
Ghetsis finally sends out Eelektross to kill off my Sawk (who's defences where non-existent after four CC's)
I bring out my Scolipede and take Eelektross out with a Megahorn.
He brings out Seismitoad, I finnish it off with a Leaf Blade from Serperior.

I used probably 9 or so revival herbs but besides that easy, one of his pokemon, can't remember which, gave me a hard time. I had one pokemon that could stop it but it kept fainting thats when I used 8 of the herbs, finally I got it though. Also N was easy My ledgondary (Recisham or something like that) distroyed his.

I don't see why people whine and moan about a hacked Hydreigon. Hello, Lance and his Dragonites? We've had these expreiences before people, this isn't RBY and GSC anymore

My Reshiram just needed Dragon Pusle and then Hydreigon went down easily

He was cake. I might have had trouble if N didn't heal me up prior to the fight.

He was really hard, but I beat him my second try...after the game froze like 3 times. D:

I thought he very hard. I Initially thought I wasn't healed after defeating N, but I was. (Great timing N!) I panicked after Zekrom's Zen Headbutt did absolutely NOTHING to the mummy and was knocked out because the only pokemon that were left were in there lower 40's. I believe he knocked out (killed) all my Pokes except for my Haxorus which swiftly DD and Clawed his way through Ghetsis' Pokemon. (with 15 HP left as well!):saiyan:
If it wasn't for him, I would have been destroyed. Btw, what happens when you lose to either N or Ghetsis?

I don't see why people whine and moan about a hacked Hydreigon. Hello, Lance and his Dragonites? We've had these expreiences before people, this isn't RBY and GSC anymore

My Reshiram just needed Dragon Pusle and then Hydreigon went down easily

Didnt get a chance to play those games since White is my first one so i didnt really know about the Dragonites.

Had difficulty with Hydreigon in White... No trouble at all in Black.

'Course, I did have two fighting-types on my team in Black.

Barely made it. It came down to my Boldore vs his Hydregion. I used a MooMilk, and he missed his attack, I then won the battle with 104 HP.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom